Maybe we can get closer .... No?

When fate has already been scripted.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haha here some self promo ..... I name this short story " Bang17" its all about bangtan and seventeen lives in the same condominium , somemore woozi and suga are siblings kkk. Mostly contain yoonmin follow by jicheol since im both couple shipper yooohooooo ..... drew this on my phone and based on my wonderful imagination hehe.

You can look at the first episode on my tumblr - http://gminsquare.tumblr.com/post/130499732332/done-at-last-i-draw-this-using-my-phone-it

or twitter - https://twitter.com/Gminsquare ( can ask me to follow as long as the account relatable to yoonmin XD

 

Okay thats all , from me gmin.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" Don't go ..... sleep with me " 

 

The next morning , Yoongi wake up and see Jimin still asleep , while hugging him tightly . He scare he'll wake Jimin up so he doesn't want to move. What if Jimin wake up suddenly and mad at him that he's doesn't want to talk to him anymore .... No this can't be .... Now he's thinking how to get out of the bed without Jimin realise .

 

Jimin woke up and found his face burried in Yoongi chest while both hand hugging Yoongi tightly. " OMG What the " Jimin curse to himself in his mind. He remember last night he finished the whole bottle of beer and anything after that he couldn't recall. He knows his drunk habit well , he knows he'll talk anything and everything if he's drunk .

 

He knows he'll whine like baby ..... wait. " OMG did I whine to MIN YOONGI this guy to sleep with me last night ? " He gasped in his mind. Then he was thinking how to get out of the bed without waking Yoongi up ( He think Yoongi are still asleep ) No ... he can't wake Yoongi up , if he does he'll get embarassed for the rest of his life. 

 

He wants to get out of the bed but his face buried in Yoongi's chest , and Yoongi's smell makes him change his mind and wanna stay there in that position for a while . Yoongi smells good , he just smell like .... Yoongi . He doesn't know why he's acting like this .

 

Both of them couldn't get out of that single bed due to their own reason . But thank god there's Minki came in , " Good Morning everybody ! " Jimin and Yoongi was shocked at Minki entrance as she saw both of them like cuddling each other on that single bed.

 

" No no ..... its not like what you saw "" You know blablabla " Jimin and Yoongi tried to explain but its a mess .    

 

Minki knows what happen as she saw everything last night but she act like she doesn't know anything. Minki gives them that gasped face and that makes Jimin and Yoongi more panic , she actually enjoy that. She play along with them and said " I'm not going to approve this relationship until you guys accept the fact that I like Hoseok oppa " then she went out.

 

She was laughing so hard to see their reaction towards her acting . As she was walking further and further while feeling satisfied with herself , then she remember Hoseok again. At the same time she arrived Caffe Bene where she used to peeked at Hoseok everyday having coffee through the windows. She did that for years since elementary school. 

 

Minki remembers at first it started with just peeking on people foods through the windows. It's not like she's starving or have no money or what , it just that she love food. She has the most pocket money among her friend but she keep it to buy suit for Yoongi on his birthday since Yoongi looks good in suit.

 

Then one day she's peeking at Hoseok's food and got caught. " Yoongi's hyung daughter , what you doing here alone ? You should go home ... " Minki doesn't heard what Hoseok said and she keep on looking at the waffle . Hoseok seems to noticed that.  "Do you wanna eat ? Let's share since I can't finish this alone " Hoseok offered , That's the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter