Know you better.

When fate has already been scripted.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"........... I like you " Taehyung said and collapse on the floor. 

" are you okay hyung " Jungkook tried to help taehyung to get up. " I'm sorry ..... can you leave me alone for awhile ? I think I'm a bit drunk right now " he shut his eyes tightly as he tried to sit up by his own. Jungkook left him alone. He know he's the type that easily drunk , same goes to Jimin. That's why they never drink beers alone. He calm himself down , but still didn't get it. When does he get Jimin's drunk symptom ? 

Jimin the type that talk about everything even he didn't mean it when he's drunk. How can he said that to Jungkook when he didn't mean it , he blame himself in his mind, he must be really drunk right now. The younger one suffering right now yet he talk crap to him.

 

He tried to get up but then collapse again. He felt the world is spinning, everything come to his mind like a flood. He remember few years back when he get rejected by Jimin , he told himself not to cry because Jimin suffered enough for someone. That moment their friendship was way too awkward. Jimin get rejected by Jungkook and he get rejected by him but he couldn't hate Jungkook for that due he's his bestfriend. and now Yoongi appeared and things get more complicated. Suddenly , he hate himself for this.

 

Laying on the floor for minutes , he feel sleepy. " hyung .... go inside and sleep ,you'll catch cold sleeping here " but taehyung don't want. Jungkook then pull a thick blanket out of their room. He lay down beside him and cover themself with that thick blanket. " what are you doing here " the older murmur, still recovering from diziness. " I'll be more ease if I sleep beside hyung tonight "

" hyung I don't think I could sleep tonight .... can you listen a song with me " Taehyung heard Jungkook's request from the back. "Go ahead " the younger place an earbud in his ear , the other one he place it in his own ear. He randomly pick a song from his tracklist but taehyung ask him to change it. " just nice" taehyung satisfied after Jungkook did it , he plugged out the earbud as he turn his body facing Jungkook then put it in his ear again;  

 

Jungkook closed his eyes. He physically and mentally exhausted. They've been walking around the shopping center to find birthday present , helping Jimin and Yoongi to throw a birthday party, he had been looking at Yoongi keep walk away from him just to get near to Jimin for hours , and the worst part was the thing that Minki said to him. He's trying to sleep. The song that was played enough to fill up his emptyness in his heart , but it's not enough to put him to sleep. 

 

Taehyung keep staring at the younger who keep his eyes closed. While the melody running from his ear to his head , he run his finger through his hair. his hair to the side , suddenly he felt the urge that wanna protect him and the feeling eventually grow stronger and stronger. On the other hand , Jungkook felt his hyung's touch and those touch actually calm him down. He still aware of the situation, but at the same time he feels like he's dreaming. Every touch is like a magic , somehow he scares that he'll be hating on taehyung's touch. Because he knows he'll be longing for his touch if Taehyung keep on do this to him.

***Just for a moment , play the abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter