Behind The Scene Yoongi.

When fate has already been scripted.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I should be updating "boudan house " but I suddenly can't get the feeelssssssss typing that story so here am I again! This chapter related to previous 3 chapters, so there's somekind of repeating parts. and I present you the new character for this story in this chapter . Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoongi pull off Jimin's earphone. 

 

"You! Stand outside! " Yoongi shout at Jimin infront of hundreds students. He look at Jimin startled with his action , quickly get off his sit with the phone.... trying to pause the movie while walking down the stairs, murmuring to himself " how to pause this movie........ " 

 

Jimin accidentally trip over his own leg , roll down the stairs. Everyone gasped, Yoongi shocked for awhile. He wanted to run to Jimin to ask if he's alright right . But Jimin quickly got up and gives everyone his silly laugh, wanted to assure he's okay.

 

That's when Yoongi found it was funny, how can this boy still smiling after rolling down the stairs. He smile in his heart until the corner of his mouth curls up ..... a bit.

 

By the time Jimin heading out , he asked " What's your name boy ?" . Yoongi usually doesn't take initiative to know his students' name , but this boy certainly give him a different vibe than others. It makes him wanna know his name.

 

" Jimin. Park Jimin ." That boy gave him a smile and went out.

 

His eyes gets bigger after that boy said his name. Park Jimin ? That Park Jimin boy ? Yeah......he does look like Park Jimin that boy. He tried to put it aside his mind, continue with his lecture for the class.

 

 

 

When the class ended , all the student leave , left him in the class alone with his thoughts. The floodgates of his memories opened wide before him. He saw in his mind's eye , vivid images of 5 years ago ...

 

 

 

5 years ago , he decided to adopt a child , as he's been thinking he'll be single forever and it will be good if there's someone by side when he grows older. He wants a family , but he doesn't want to get married . That's Yoongi mindset.

 

Coincidentally,there's a family that adopt a girl as their daughter but due to their business financially ruined , they decided to let others adopt that girl . Yoongi went to their house to meet the girl, that girl was fascinated by Yoongi's blonde hair.

 

Usually she'll hide and doesn't goes near to a stranger, but surprisingly ... with Yoongi she's okay. She walk towards Yoongi and his hair softly with her small hand  " woahh this oppa's hair so.... beautiful "

 

Her name is Park Minki.

 

Yoongi felt warmth in his heart when the girl did that. Usually he hates when someone touch his head or his hair, but no for that time.

 

When he's on his way out to go home, he heard sound of sniffles from the backyard. He move closer and saw a boy sat on the ground, his arms wrapping around his knee crying alone. Yoongi had no idea why his heart ache when he saw that teenage boy crying there. But he did nothing other than secretly peeking on him until the boy done crying.

 

 

 

 

Yoongi remembers clearly the day when the Minki going to leave , the boy that he saw crying the other day stops him from taking Minki away. 

 

" Big hyung please don't take away Minki from me  " the boy hold Yoongi wrist with his both hand begging him.

 

" Park Jimin " the boy's mother pull the boy away from him.

 

" Mr.Park...Mrs.Park .... if you don't mind I would like to bring him for a drive with Minki "

 

 

 

 

While Yoongi's driving , the eleven years old girl who sat beside him and the boy w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter