I want to be your morning baby , I want you to be my night.

When fate has already been scripted.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning when V woke up , he saw Jungkook still sleeping on the bed. The feeling when there's someone by his side was new for him. Surprisingly it makes him more motivated and more energy. The feeling of someone living together is completely different than living alone. The atmosphere in the house also seems more alive.

 

"Kookie ..... wake up ...... " V softly pat Jungkook to wake him up. But seems like Jungkook didn't give him any response. Then he tried to shake him but everything still the same. He then saw the sleeping pills bottle on the floor , and it only left few . V shocked and tried to wake him up again but Jungkook still......... lying there...

 

and his hand is cold....... his body is cold too.....

 

" No ..... no...... no way that Jungkook would ........ " V start to panicked and he quickly thought of CPR . He pumps Jungkook chest and gives him mouth to mouth breathing while crying . " Please don't die kookie! Kookie !! "

 

One time ...... 

Two times ......  

and Jungkook still not moving.

 

V hardly to stand up and he kneel by his bed crying non-stop.  Jungkook must be so hurt that he ate sleeping pills and dead from overdose. " Kookie ..... why ....... You life journey still long and you ended here ... "

 

//

 

" Where am I ? Why am I in this kind of dress ? " Jungkook found himself in a familiar dress and he's in a house.

 

" Hello ..... Jungkook . " He heard someone talking to him. But when he look around , he saw no one . 

 

" Hello.. but who are you .... "He still in confused.

 

" I'm your future-teller and you won't see me by your eyes. " It feels strange when having conversation with someone you can't see.

 

" Owh....kay... then why am I here...... " Before he could finish his word , someone knock the door and he went to open the door. An old men came and said " you got no jams " and he actually offered Jungkook apple jams to eat .

 

Jungkook tried the jams and fainted. But his soul still could communicate with that future teller.

 

" By the way Jungkook ... you're snow white for now. "

" What? Why didn't you tell me earlier? "

" I'm sorry I forgot .. " 

" Great ... now how I'm gonna wake up ...."

" Someone your soulmate in reality will come and kiss to wake you up .... "

 

 

Someone came to me ... He saved my life.

He kissed me and I couldn't know who is him.

 

//

 

" argh....." Jungkook moan in pain. V heard and quickly look at Jungkook. He's not dead! 

"Hyung ..... are you crying ..... " Jungkook look at V with his sleepy eyes on. V felt relieved and he hit Jungkook's arm softly...

" I thought you're dead ! Why you worried me like this ? You're not moving and your body was cold and I saw this ing pills here... You know how much I was shocked by this  " 

 

" Hyung ..... I dreamt something weird... I'm the snow white and I fainted after eating jams,  someone .... my soulmate I guess came and kiss me to wake me up .... But I couldn't see his face......  and why I feel pain in my chest " 

Kiss ? Chest in pain? Maybe that's because of CPR ....

 

"So what these pills are all about ? " V asked after calm himself down.

"Owhh.... I can't sleep every night so I took sleeping pills . Seems like my pills doesn't left much .... " 

" I thought you took this whole bottle of pills.... " and Jungkook suddenly laugh at V .

" Hyung ...... and you're funny seriously ..... "

" and your body are cold how could I not think you're dead ? lol " 

" My body usually this cold when I sleep. so next time don't scared yourself like this again hyung " Jungkook just give him a smile with his deer like eyes.

 

" Fine... I go make breakfast . " V stand up walk away , heading to kitchen.

" Hyung ... " Jungkook called him from his bed. V turn his head " hmmm? " he responsed while looking at Jungkook who still sitting there in his blanket .

" Are you free today ? wanna go out ? " he asked.

" Yeah ...... I'm pretty free today so okay ... We'll go out after breakfast okay ? "

" okay "

 

//

 

After breakfast Jungkook brings V to shopping mall for a walk. He wanna gives some tips to V on how to attracts Jimin.

" Come here hyung ..... " Jungkook hold V's wrist and ran to some random store .... V was pulled and just followed him and run.

" This ... I wanna show you this .... " Jungkook points at sleeveless shirt .

" Jimin hyung like this kind of shirt ..... so if you wanna buy shirt for him ... buy this kind of shirt....  " V heard some of Jungkook said but he started to become deaf after he look at Jungkook so serious on teaching him this kind of s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter