There's nothing I can't do , if for you.

When fate has already been scripted.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone I've done my final OMGIEEE !!! Currently I'm waiting for the next job interview , owh and BTS ma city did you guys listen already? and Run omg !!! I'm crying from excited !!! NEVERMIND!!!! Back to the topic , I'll change the name of V into Taehyung starting this chapter onward okay :D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung keep seeing Jungkook eating sleeping pills and he doesn't like that since Jungkook still in growing process. He was laying on the bed looking at the bottle. Before Jungkook's hand reach to the bottle , he sit up and ask him if he could go to bed without those pills . " Hyung I can't , I just can't . I tried before but I end up staying up whole night "  Poor kid , that's what he said to himself. 

 

"How bout we try to find other way to make you sleep ? I mean you can't just eat pills for the rest of your life " Taehyung get off his bed and sit on Jungkook's bedside. The younger ask him how , he pats on the bed " lay down first , we'll think about it later " Jungkook obey his words laying down and he covered him with a blanket. "okay now ..... how bout I sing you a song , see if you could fall asleep "

 

Jungkook just look at him without saying anything. Surprisingly it's not awkward like he expected. " Hey .... close your eyes " Taehyung whisper . Maybe he doesn't want the younger one look at him singing or maybe its more easy to make him fall asleep with his eyes closed.

 

I to you , have something to say.  

Jungkook heard his hyung starts singing softly , while patting his chest like how a mother did to make her baby fall asleep.

All of a sudden tonight , I have something to say .

It feels weird when someone trying hard to make him fall asleep , even his parents don't do this to him. They just give him sufficient money for him to buy pills to sleep. He likes how Taehyung pats him according to the rythm of the song he sing.

If for you , there's nothing I can't do

Although he heard Taehyung sing many times before but he never realise his voice was this beautiful.

I will pick off stars and into your two hands .

His deep , angelic voice .............. 

I to you , this love of mine .

 

“Kookie ...... kookie ....... " Taehyung calls Jungkook softly , but Jungkook didn't respond to him. Seems like Jungkook already fallen asleep. He feel proud as Jungkook said he need pills to go bed since don't know when. Now the younger one have other way than eating pills to sleep , this can be counted as a good news for him. He lean towards Jungkook and his hair , wondering how much he suffered from this . This must be hard for him .

 

\\\\\\\\

 

It's Minki's birthday . Looks like Jimin and Yoongi are more excited than the birthday girl. Early in the morning, Jimin went to Yoongi room to wake him up. " Hyung ........ wake up. Now already 6 in the morning. You told me to wake you up 6am isn't? " Yoongi still cuddle under the blanket and dosen't want to leave the bed. " Hyung " , Jimin pats his shoulder. 

"Jimin..... " Yoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter