I'll melt your heart like ice-cream.

When fate has already been scripted.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Maybe I'm too rude...... He still my lecturer for anyway " Jimin sit on the bed while thinking what he did to Yoongi. 

 

He look at the hanging white shirt that he already washed  , he decided to iron it and return to Yoongi on the next day.

 

 

 

 

//

 

 

 

Jungkook didn't sleep well that night. He feel too excited to go to bed, he seems can't stop thinking he would meet Yoongi as his lecturer at University.

 

He get out from his bed and headed to the kitchen. Starting to take out all the baking ingredients , he want to bake nice cookies for Yoongi . Coincidentally, the next day is Valentine Day so it will be good if he can hand his homemade cookies for his love one.

Jungkook doesn't want to make everything seems obvious ..... So he decided to make some for his hyungs too.

 

The first attempt - FAILED. 

The second attempt - FAILED.

 

It's already 2 in the morning , and he run out of butter and his energy. Now he's started feeling sleepy.  Jungkook's mom came out from the her room while rubbing her right eye , looking at her lovely son who still baking . 

 

 

" Son ... Still baking? need my help ? "

 

" No thanks ... Mom? Did you have extra butter ? "

 

" Sorry dear that's the last butter we have. Why don't you go to bed ? You can't bake cookies with that one spoon of butter..."

 

" No mom.... I want to bake nice cookies no matter what. " He's firm with his desicion.

 

" Okay then ....... " 

 

 

 

 

The third attempt which is his last attempt , he wishes that the cookies will come out well.

 

 

//

 

 

It's Valentine Day.  V walk to the nearest flower shop and look around. Every year he would give one big box of chocolates for Jimin until Jimin can't finish that whole box of thing and it's keep piling up.... so he declares NO MORE CHOCOLATE for him.

 

" Sir ... may I help you ? "

 

" Urmh..... I want give someone flowers as a gift and he's a guy .... but I don't know which flower.... " 

 

Before he finished his word , the florist cut off his word and give him a big smile , " It's okay , is he your lover ? " 

 

V nodded shyly.

 

The florist recommended rose as it is the symbol of love. V end up picking one beautiful bloom rose , hoping Jimin would like it.

 

 

 

 

\\

 

 

 

" Hyung ..... this is my small gift for you guys " Jungkook handed a small bag of cookies each for Jimin and Taehyung.

 

" yah......... it's my first time recieve a gift from kookie ! " Jimin wrap his arm around Jungkook's shoulder, his tears pile up at the corner of his eyes.

 

" Jimin .... are you crying ? " Taehyung move his face closer to jimin's.

 

" Ah.... I'm too happy " Jimin wiped off his tears in hurried , and he accidentally saw that one big bag of cookies in the paper bag Jungkook holding. 

 

" Woah...... is this for Lecturer Min ? wow I'm jealous  " Jimin pouts while pointing at that thing.

 

" Hehehe..... " Jungkook gives an awkward laugh to Jimin as he felt sorry Jimin saw that . The size of the bag is 3times bigger than the hyung's one , somemore he tied a pink ribbon on it .

 

" Hey hey hey ..... it's Lecturer Min " Jimin saw Yoongi walking on the corridor they standing , quickly pushed Jungkook signaling him it's the right timing to give his gift to Yoongi.

 

 

 

 

" Lecturer Min ..... " Jungkook called Yoongi.

 

" Owh ... It's you ? Yes...why ? " Yoongi give Jungkook his famous emotionless look.

 

" I wonder if you remember me ...... we met before 5 years ago, you save me at the mart and you're injured ...."

 

" ahhhh its you....wow you're now grown up boy " Yoongi chuckled. Jungkook feels his heart gonna explode when he saw Yoongi sudden changes of face expression.

 

" I couldn't say thank you last time , so I made cookies for thanks you. " Jungkook handed the cookies shyly to Yoongi.

 

" Thanks " Yoongi took it and ruffled his hair while give him a big smile. Jungkook almost had a mental brokedown on what Yoongi did to him.

 

 

 

 

\\

 

 

 

Jimin who stare at them from the far with V suddenly feeling down. But he kept those feelings inside and tried to smile. He also mad at himself for awhile , for feeling bad about Jungkook and Yoongi , isn't that he promised himself as long Jungkook is happy he'll be happy too , now he broke that promi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter