I couldn't help but to.....

When fate has already been scripted.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hyung ? " Jimin called , seems like Yoongi does not listen to what Jimin said. Yoongi thought to himself , Jimin looks really cute when he did that , sticking out his tongue like a boy , then giggle to himself again. " hyung , maybe we should start preparing .... we'll be run out of time " Jimin said while waved his hand infront yoongi's sight , and thats when Yoongi snapped back to reality. " owh really ? "

 

" hyung ... " Jimin murmur when the older wanna leave the table but he heard that. " yes ? " He startled the younger one , " erm........ nothing " Looking at him staring at the glass while his thumb rubbing the side of his glass , he knew Jimin wont act like that unless he have something he wanna said. " Just say , its not like I'll eat you up right ? " He said and wait until Jimin open up his mouth . " I was thinking it would be good if Kookie and Tae could come over and celebrates Minki birthday " he speak up .

 

" Jimin. " Yoongi called. Jimin look up his hyung who was standing beside him. " so you wanna invite them to come over ? " the older one asked him. " but if hyung don't like it -- " 

" I never said I don't like it ? just invite them to come over if that's you want " Yoongi cut his word. Surprisingly Yoongi seems doesn't mind about this. After all , Jungkook and Taehyung and Minki knew each other since they was younger. Thats what he think. Jimin gasped at Yoongi respond , holding both of his hands he reconfirm " really hyung ? really ? " Look at Jimin's eyes turned into half crescent , he knew the younger one was happy when he said that. "yes" 

 

He ruffles Jimin's hair and walk away. If thats what you want, he said to himself. Jimin asked for this due to Jungkook and Taehyung been knowing Minki for such a long time. They used to play together before Yoongi came and adopt Minki. The other reason for this is for Jungkook for him to take this chance to get nearer to Yoongi. This is a good chance for them to know each other well.

 

" Good morning kookie ! Are you free ? Could you and tae come over ? We're going to throw Minki a birthday party later " Jimin said happily after Jungkook pick up his call. All he heard is giggling sound from the other side " hello ? kookie " 

"ahhh .... yes hyung ...... ㅋㅋㅋ ahhhhhhhh Tae hyung stop it ! I'm sorry hyung tae hyung keep teasing me , send me the address we'll be there in 3 hours. DUT--- DUT--- DUT--- " then Jungkook quickly end call. It seems like Jungkook and Taehyung have so much fun with each other, Jimin wonder what if he live with Jungkook and Taehyung instead with Yoongi and Minki..... That will be a really bad idea.

"Jimin .. get ready.... we're going out to buy some groceries .. "

" Yes hyung ....... "

 

//

 

Jungkook was here again. In this familiar house and snow white dress. Great , what now ? He look around and there's no one. Surrounding was too quiet that he could hear the sound of him inhaling and exhaling air. " Hello anybody here ? " he speak.

" Hello Jungkook , we meet again " the sound of fortune-teller from his previous dream. " Hi , why am I here again ? " he asked while sitting on a chair as his eyes wandering around the house. Looks like he gets more comfortable than the previous visit. " to give you a hint on your future " the fortune-teller said but Jungkook just laugh off and told him that's a crap.

" listen Jeon Jungkook, your soulmate did you met him ? "   No, he said in confusion. " You already met him dear. He put you to sleep and he give you life again when you died " But it makes Jungkook get more confuse , he just don't understand.

" Lastly, you'll get hurt if you keep chasing things doesnt belongs to you. Feel it with your heart, and you'll see .... who's your real soulmate "

 

"  creepy  " Jungkook woke up from that dream. He look around and found Taehyung still asleep. Talk about taehyung , its quite shock that he slept without sleeping pills yesterday. How did Taehyung did that by sang song for him... No one could ever put him to sleep other than sleeping pills , taehyung was the second one. Staring at Taehyung made him emotional and he don't know the reason why. So he quickly look away.

Jungkook leave the bed and get to the kitchen. Rubbing his growling stomach, he doesnt know how and what should he cook for breakfast. All these time he never cook except for that one time he baked cookies on valentine day. He went back to the room and pull Taehyung up , whining for breakfast. Taehyung incharged for Jungkook 3 meals since the younger one moved in.

 

" ahhhh~ let me sleep for a while " Taehyung murmur and Jungkook said no. The younger one pull taehyung leave the room but the older one end up laying on the couch. Jungkook turn around and found his hyung laying there so he went to lay down on his hyung whining again " hyung ~ breakfast ~ " His phone rang , taehyung tell him to pick up in state of half awake.Obey to his hyung words , Jungkook pick up the phone. Jimin invited them to Minki's birthday party. 

 

On the other hand, Taehyung rubbed his eyes and found how near is his face and Jungkook's face. Jungkook was talking to Jimin on the phone , and still laying on top his body. He doesn't know why but his hand reached to Jungkook's face , he placed his palm of his hand against the younger's cheek caressed him tenderly. When Jungkook look at him while talking to the phone , he made some funny silly face drew the younger one burst into laugh. Then he pinched his nose , made him whine to stop . 

 

Jungkook quickly finished his word and end the call. He stare at taehyung after that with pouts on his face. Something feels weird when the younger one look into his eyes like that from that angle. " heyy get off me " said taehyung softly pat on the other's cheek. " Sorry " Jungkook quickly get off his hyung. " what did Jimin said on the phone kookie ? " He asked while heading to the kitchen to make breakfast for his spoiled maknae.

" owh I almost forgot .. Jimin hyung invite us to go over for Minki's birthday party " Jungkook looks really happy when he said that. " Okay let's go there after buying present for Minki " the older said while fying eggs.

 

//

 

" Seems like there's no one home " Taehyung said after they've been pressing the doorbell for minutes. "Hyung ~I'm tired " Jungkook squat down and while looking at the bracelet that they just bought for Minki. "alright I know , I'll call them " taehyung said. 

" Heyy jimin where are you ? We're here but no one home ...... okay okay we'll wait." The younger look at his hyung talk to Jimin through the phone. "Your hyung said they're on the way home "

 

" Sorry letting you guys waiting outside here " Jimin and yoongi appear awhile later with bags of groceries. Taehyung cross his arm around Jimin shoulder while he's opening the door , there goes their never ending playful stuff. Jungkook just smile at the grumpy man who stand behind holding groceries. " Did you had your lunch ? " Yoongi ask at the boy who smiled at him.

" urmhh...N-No I only had my breakfast " Jungkook flustered at Yoongi's question. Most of the time he's the one who talk to yoongi first. " can you hold me this bag of groceries while waiting our pabo Jimin open the door ? " Jungkook quickly help Yoongi. " yahhh Jimin how long did you take to open a door"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter