My grown up daughter.

When fate has already been scripted.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello ! Im so so so so so sorry for not updating for a long time . For the last post I said I'll update on my birthday but my .... -_- I didn't update anything. Currently I'm facing finals and working ( to earn extra money to buy HYNH pt2 + Season Greeting + 2016 official army membership kit , Its killing me so badly )  so im jinja busy , therefore I couldn't promise again when I'll update the next chapter :( But if my time allows I'll update asap :D  So hope you like this chapter ! Actually I kind of run out of idea , so if you guys could give me some keywords or scene .... maybe thats good.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Surprisingly , Jimin woke up earlier than usual . Tip toe and he went to the kitchen , not wanting to waking up Minki and Yoongi who's still asleep. Grab the back of his neck , he was thinking to do breakfast for three . Standing in front of the sink , Jimin trying to take the frying pan on the shelf but the pan slipped from his hand , the sound eventually wake Yoongi up . 

 

Jimin turn his head after hearing squeaking door sound. Yoongi came out of his room with his bed hair on to see what happen in the kitchen ," ah Hyung ... I'm sorry .... did I wake you up ? " " yes.... you're making breakfast ? " 

 

" err.... yes " Jimin felt sorry waking up Yoongi like that , he's been staying all night long preparing teaching material . Seeing Jimin gives that silly smile of him, Yoongi offers to help " what you wanna make ? I'll help " 

 

MIN YOONGI this guy wanna help . GOD .... Its rare and strange for him to offer help , Jimin thought. Usually he'll be lying on the sofa spacing out , or dissapear when everyone in the house doing housework. Jimin appreciate Yoongi's goodwill but the timing is wrong. Yoongi need more rest for now. 

 

" Thanks hyung but you barely get any rest , you should sleep more " Jimin pushed Yoongi from the back , and make him sit on the couch. " You sure you didn't need any help ? " Yoongi look at Jimin , grabbing his wrist before Jimin make his way back to the kitchen.

 

Jimin glance his wrist grabbed by Yoongi , feels weird suddenly..... and nervous . Jimin clear his throat " just rest , I'll call you when the breakfast done " , quickly he left Yoongi there sitting alone. This is the first time watching Jimin making breakfast and its kind of fascinating for Yoongi.

 

Next couple minutes , Yoongi fall asleep on the couch and Jimin felt more relieved. However the scene of Yoongi grabbing his wrist still lingers around his mind , he quickly shook his head and gives himself a lightly slap. What am I thinking , he rolled up his eyes to himself.

 

Minki woke up and going out to check whats going on in the kitchen , she definitely smell toast from her room. Usually it's Minki who prepares breakfast for everyone , but Jimin took over her job that day. She saw Yoongi sleeping on the couch , therefore she took a blanket to cover Yoongi , not wanting him to catch cold.

 

" Woah oppa , we're having luxurious breakfast today ? " Minki went next to Jimin and this actually startled him. " Omona , hahaha Minki don't do this I'll get heartattack " Jimin laugh off. Most of food are ready , left bake cheese spaghetti heating in the oven . Minki took this oppurtunity telling Jimin about her relationship with Hoseok .

 

" So you two already been together ? " Jimin reconfirm with her and she nodded her head. " Oppa are you shock ? " Minki asked , but Jimin just smile and said " no , actually I already had my mental prepared when you told me you're not going to give up even if me and hyung against this , I'm just worry hyung will ... " " Don't worry oppa , I'll face daddy and tell him my honest feeling soon , I guess he'll understand " Looks like Minki had her mental prepared too.

 

" Okay then ...... then I wish the best luck to both of you " Jimin pat Minki's head and told her to wake Yoongi up since the breakfast are ready. Yoongi heard all of their conversation , but he pretended to be sleep. " Daddy , wake up ... lets eat breakfast " Minki pat his shoulder softly , and Yoongi acting like he doesn't want to get up and that-so-awkward-yawn , luckily Minki doesn't notice . " Mr Min , you should get up .... you'll be late to work if you keep lying here " she said while his hair .

 

" Okay I'll get up in 5 minutes , just 5 more minutes "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter