Three of you ! Stand outside !

When fate has already been scripted.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Wow look ! This place is much more bigger than our school ! It's like a small city in here ." V excited seeing the campus bus that he rode with his hyung took them around for campus tour. 

 

" Woah calm down hyung " Jungkook pull V to sit while Jimin just laugh when he look at them.  

 

He glad three of them could attend the same university as they has been together for a decade , the went to the same elementary school and the same highschool now they're together again. It's kind of fascinating.

 

Jimin glance at Jungkook who sit beside him. He then shut his eyes tightly and take a deep breath.

 

 

\\

 

Suddenly he was 14 again. The brilliant sun had disappeared, its last flickering rays painting the rim of the sky with liquid crimson , bleeding into saffron and amethyst and the palest of lilacs, before dropping down behind the dim horrizon. He was sitting on a bench waiting for Jungkook after he texted him " I have something to said. Meet me at the park " 

 

" Hyung !" Jungkook call him from the far , waving while running towards him. He ran out of breath asking Jimin whats the reason for calling him out.

 

He remember when Jungkook standing infront of him looking at him in wonder. He couldn't really look into his eyes,his deer-like eyes. He's been thinking about this confession for days again and again and again. He know if he proceed into this , he will traded his friendship with Jungkook for something that may not last long. But he can't hide his feelings for him anymore.

 

As the sky are getting dark, he clear all his thought and his throat , following by a deepest breath that he could take. He's ready to tell him............. 

 

" Kookie ya... hyung .. like you " he spoke out, "...and I don't know what to do with it." he said again and look into Jungkook's eyes.

 

Jungkook look at his in confussion and he started to get what Jimin means , he then avoid Jimin's eye contact.

 

" Hyung.... I... never know you like me........ But I think it's better if we remain as bestfriends " the atmosphere starting to get more and more awkward.

He got rejected by Jungkook . Jimin tried to laugh off stupidly , but Jungkook could see he was hurt but he couldn't do anything other than feeling guilty.

 

However Jungkook didn't maintain a distance with Jimin despite of this. Although it's kind of awkward after that incident happened, but things slowly getting better.

Their friendship are kind of complicated. Jimin love Jungkook and V love Jimin but he also got rejected like how Jungkook did to Jimin. Things happening.... Their feelings are still there and they still remain as bestfriends , strangely.

 

\\

 

A car honked loudly far ahead, jerking him back to reality. They now arrived at the Music school in this university. V stretched his body to shake off all those anxious feeling away . and they walks in the building together like they used to do it on their firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter