Chapter 7

Life without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After trying to come up with plans to escape, I came to the conclusion that it’s best to go out and deal with it like an adult. Mostly because the window was small and on the 4th floor. I took a deep breath and stepped out in my towel.

 

The bathroom was between Kai’s room and the kitchen/ living room areas. My room was all the way on the other side, which means I’m going to have to pass all the guys. I ducked my head down, making sure my wet hair was covering my face. I walked by quickly not even stealing a glance. Even so, I could feel their eyes on me and their chatter stopped as soon as they saw me.

 

I just quickly mumbled ‘’S-sorry!’’ and practically ran the rest of the way, quickly shutting the door.

 

I changed into some clothes and threw myself onto the bed

‘’ I’m never leaving this room’’ i mumbled into my pillow

 

There was a knock on the door followed by a voice saying ‘’ Ummmm, w-would you like to come eat with us? We’d like to meet you...but you don’t have to if you don’t want to.’’

 

That’s right, I haven’t ate yet. My stomach started growling, urging me to go.

Well I am hungry, and eventually i am going to have to meet them….

 

I sighed in resignation as I pushed myself up from the bed. I slowly opened the door and stepped out into the living room. They immediately stopped talking and turned to stare at me.

 

I started regretting listening to my stomach and wanted to turn around and go back in my room when one of them stood up ‘’Hi’’

‘’ Hi’’ I replied shyly. Looking at them all, they’re all handsome. Probably even just as handsome as the boys back in China.

 

‘’ We’re glad you came out, why don’t you grab a plate?’’ He said gesturing towards the food on the table

 

I nodded and served myself. I looked around for a seat, preferably the one farthest away from them, but they were all taken up by the 6 men.

 

The one who had spoken to me noticed and turned to the 2 closest to you ‘’Chanyeol, Baekhyun. Where are your manners? Let her sit there.’’

 

‘’Oh no! It’s ok I can just...’’ but they moved down to the floor before I could finish.

‘’Th-thanks’’ I sat down. Thankfully the two spots that had been unoccupied for me were the furthest from the guys.

 

Everyone began eating, but the atmosphere was awkward. One of the boys on the floor spoke up, probably because he couldn’t stand the awkwardness.

‘’ So, what did you say your name was?’’ He asked

 

‘’ Mia. And what’s yours?’’ I responded trying not to stutter or reveal how shy I was feeling

‘’ Mia’’ he repeated smiling ‘’Well I’m Baekhyun.’’

 

‘’ And I’m Chanyeol!’’ The other boy on the floor excitedly chimed in.

I gave a small smile ‘’ Nice to meet you Baekhyun and Chanyeol.’’ I said repeating their names so that I could try to remember them

 

‘’ My name is Suho yeah!’’ said the one who had invited me to eat and talked to me first while moving his hands as if he was at a turntable

We all burst out laughing at his dorkiness

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter