Did You know Bananas are Poisonous?

New Life, New School, New Drama

"Jia! There you are i have been looking for you all day." I see Suzy running up to me with a worried look on her face. I guess she heard about what had happened. In all honesty i was still trying to process what had just happened. The Head master was just going to let her get off the hook like that if Yeeun hadn't spoken up. I mean yeah you can hide all the other stuff she had done but how were you going to explain to a parent that their child was killed. I knew that the system was rotten but not to this extent,huh i need to stop thinking about it. Shaking my head i finally looked up and answered Suzy.
"Well you found me.  By the look on your face i guess you heard about what happened."
"Yes! Are you okay?" She pulls me towards her and begins to inspect me, she spins me around looking for any signs of injury. Dear lord i think i'm going to be sick if she didn't stop spinning me. I notice that her eyes were misting over in relief that i seemed okay, next thing I know i'm in a bone crushing hug.
"You're killing suzy." i hear her sniffling. damn it.i hold her by her shoulders and push her back a bit so i can look at her face."I'm okay Suzy, see nothing wrong. If anything we should be looking at Lim she was the one almost hurt. At the most my pride is bruised. So please don't be sad okay." i wipe a few tears from her eyes and she nods.
'"I was just so worried, i didn't want anything to happen to you."
"I didn't know you cared so much."
"Well yeah beside being one of my only friends, i would never want anything like that to happen to someone." i see her get a curious look on her face, hmm what is she thinking
"So. is it true?"
"IS what true?"
"You know what i'm talking about!" No i really didn't but okay.
"Just tell me suzy."
"Is it true that Fei is a blood bender, I've never met one before, you know water benders can only blood bend if they are supper powerful."
"Really? I thought every one of them could do it? But to answer your question yes she can. and i'm happy she was there, Lim would have really been in danger if she wasn't."
"Wow that is amazing!!, oh by the way notice any thing?"What?
"Uuum nice black and white Adidas?"
"What! No silly, you saw me wear these already, keep guessing!" huh i look over her outfit she has some weird high wasted kaleidoscope skirt going on but i feel like I've seen it before. It's not her sleeves burgundy shirt...wait a minute.
"Why the hell are you wearing cheetah ears on the top of your head?" she jumps for joy.
"I knew you'd notice! Jiyeon got Hara, Iu, Me, and herself matching pairs. Aren't they cute!?"
"Yeah suzy just adorable."
"Okay now come on we have class!"
"Ugh i don't wanna~"
"Come one it's art, you love art and oh! Fei's gonna be there i know you wanna see her too!"
"Hey tell the whole school why don't you.' she gives me a sheepish smile.
"Sorry." We walk the rest of the way to class with Suzy talking about random things. As we walk in i notice that Fei is in her usual seat by the window in the back. She looks up and smile when i walk in and i kid you not the light seemed to filter into the room making a halo around her like the angel she is.. i must have been standing there looking stupid because Min came up behind me and pushed me towards my seat. Damn.
"So love bug what's going on with you?"
"Dear god min please stop calling me that." She just laughs at me and pats me on the back before she starts talking to Hyuna to her right.. Our Art teacher Miryo walks in in all her bad glory, Huh this woman is not good for my health.
"Okay class today you will be working in pairs doing portraits so please pick a partner and begin. I turn to my right and i notice Min and Hyuna are already working together, i turn to my left just in time to see Suzy being dragged off my Jiyeon and her waving apologetically at me. Damn it.
"Need someone to work with?" Well hello~ The goddess herself is gracing me with her presence. I froze."If you don't want to work with me it's okay." What!
"No i'm sorry i spaced off there yeah it's fine i would love to work with you."
She settles down in the seat to my left where Suzy was sitting not to long ago. We turn towards each other and begin. I look around and notice that everyone is chatting with their partners while we're sitting her in silence. I want to say something but what!
"Did you know Kangaroos can't  jump backwards."
"....Excuse me.?" What the hell am i saying? So if you didn't know i suffer from word vomit of the mouth.
"Well if you ever get attacked by a kangaroo just remember that they can't jump backwards." A smile lights up her face and man i guess me embarrassing myself was worth it.
"well aren't you just full of knowledge" I just laugh awkwardly and we both go back to working.
"Did you know that Bananas are poisonous?' huh?
"What?"
"Bananas. They're poisonous to humans, but you would never eat enough to dye from them." all of a sudden Suzy speaks up from behind us. she practically shatter my ear drum. man that hurt
"Wait hold on! Bananas are poisonous! I've been eating them all these years and they've been slowly killing me!" Fei and i both sweat drop and She continues to try and explain it to suzy.
'Wait hold on, i don't think you're listening. Yes they are poisonous but you could never eat enough to die from them so no worries."
"Bu-But they're my favorite food! how can i in good conscience keep eating them!" i tell her to stop then, she seems to almost to weep."your right Jia, i have to stop eating them i don't want to chance it."
we all agree to end the conversation there before it goes even more left. i look back down at my drawing and  back at Fei, in comparison i think i'm doing a great job.
"hey Fei let me see how it's going."
"Only if you show me yours first."
"Fine but yours better be good." What if she doesn't like it? What if she laugh at me? man maybe this isn't such a good idea.
"Well?" huh taking a deep breath i turn my paper around and show her. at first she just stare and i begin to panic but she just smiles and give me a thumbs up.
"Wow you made me look really good there."
"What do mean, i made you look good, you are aware that you are beautiful right!" Did i just say that? yes i did, you know what i don't care, how can she not think she is absolutely gorgeous.
"I don't know, maybe."
"No listen you are the most beautiful person i have every seen and i don't throw out compliments so easily."
"You thinks so?"
"Absolutely."
"Beautiful enough to go on a date with?" Dear god i wish
"I'd only be so lucky." I see her get some type of glint in her eyes that i don't recognize
"Okay good so Saturday at 1." Just then the bell rings and she walks out putting her drawing on the teachers desk. I sit there confused at what had just happened.
"Congrats Jia!!!! I heard the entire thing, You have a date! See i told you just be yourself and everything would work itself out." I still can't process what just happened, did Fei just say we had a date? She did....Oh My God She did!!!!! I skyrocket out of my seat pumping my fist into the air.
"I have a date! I have a date!." I grab Suzi's hands and we jump up and down together. Until we hear Miryo clearing , she's standing there with her perfect eyebrow cocked up with a smirk on her lips tapping her foot with her arms crossed.
"Now i'm happy that you have a date Jia but class is over and my next one starts soon and i'm pretty sure you have lunch so run along." We begin rushing to grab our stuff when Miryo calls out to us again."Girls don't forget your drawings!" i hurry and write my name on the drawing and hand it to her, while suzy is writing her name i get a good look of her drawing of Jiyeon and holy .
"Suzy that is amazing, i didn't know you could draw like that." she looks confused for a quick second.
"Oh this? it's nothing but a quick sketch, if i had more time then it would really shine." she hands it to the teacher and we are off to our lunch tables outside.
Well i'll be damned this year just got so much better.

Song of the Chapter Only One by EXID
I have been listening to EXID's new album street non stop since it came out, i only take breaks to listen to Luna's album Free Somebondy and AoA's Good Luck. You should really listen to all three


I just had to add the lovely Miryo somewhere in this story

Suzy's Drawing of Jiyeon

(I did not draw this here's the link to were i got it from http://vionaly.deviantart.com/art/Jiyeon-T-ara-320618773)