Wow

New Life, New School, New Drama

"Talking to self"
"Dialogue"

I wonder if my parents actually thought about the language barrier that i would have to deal with, i mean sure i can speak and understand Korean fine i  just have a bit of trouble when someone speaks to fast or if several people start speaking at once. Which brings me to my current situation. 
My Lee Minyoung or as she liked to be called Min, Min was a senior like me i was a little hesitant to talk to her at first but with her doing most of the talking i was okay with it. Min was pretty short but her personality seemed to make up for any short comings (Get Short comings....okay tough crowd) She had sort of a round face but it suited her. She seems to have a bit of a permanent smile going on here that i can vibe with. I like her hair it's a platinum blonde with pink and purple undertones, reminds me of how i had mine not to long ago. I was jolted out of my observation by a yellow sleeve waving in my face and i realized i had zoned out when min was talking to me, i smiled signaling i was still listening.
We actually share a love for dancing she told me i should join the dance club. just from talking to her for a few minutes i can tell she has a short attention span she seems to jump around different topics through out or entire conversation and i end up learning random facts about her, She has a dog named Bobo, she's a fire bender, she like some one named Amber, she loves food, and apparently she spent a good 8 years in America studying. 
Okay now here is where i get lost a friend of her's i think her name was Hyoyeon or something like that anyways she comes over and min introduces us and then they start talking amoungst themselves, i can hardly keep up with what they are saying and with all the slang that they are throwing in i am completly lost, giving up on that conversation i turn back to the front of the class and wonder where the teacher was not that i wanted to learn about mathmatics first thing in the morning but hey what can i do. 
Just as i begin to start daydreaming again a girl walks into class and wow she was stunning.Her eyes seem to put me under a spell and her skin was so flawless but i think what really got me was that smile dear god that smile, her entire aura was so calming and warm i just knew she had to be a water bender. she's wearing a v neck white sweater with yellow and navy strips on the sleeves and neck line over a white button up with dark blue jeans rolle up at the bottom. i get distracted as she moves a strand of her medium length brown hair out of her face. Turning to Min i rapidly tap her on the shoulder
"Hey Min what's that girls name?' She looks to where i'm looking and stares for a second
"That's Wang Fei Fei but everyone just calls her Fei." she pauses as if she realizes something.
"Wait! You're Chinese right!"when i nod my head yes it's like she convulses or something, man the people here are weird.
"She's Chinese too, i'm not sure why i didn't realize this earlier, maybe you guys can be friends."
I start to ask her what us being Chinese has to do with us being friends but i shake it off i'll take what i can get just to talk to her.
"Yeah maybe you're right Min." Fei starts to walk  in my direction and i realize the only empty seat is next to me. sitting up i look down at what i'm wearing a white and black striped shirt with sleeves that stop at my elbow with light blue jeans, okay not so bad, just as i brush some of my long black hair out of my face i hear someone clear their throat. i look up and see Fei standing in front of me
"Is anyone sitting there." she points to the seat next to me and i shake my head no. dear god say something Jia say something!
"um... Hi i'm Jia." Hi i'm Jia really that's the best you could do. Hey i tried you're lucky i was even able to do that.
"I'm Fei it's so nice to meet you, if you don't mind me asking where in China are you from." I was Dumbfounded sure my name could have given me away but Min hadn't realized until i told her
"How did you know i was from China?" she smile sheepishly
"Your accent it gives you away, oh don't make that face it's not that noticable." Gosh her smile was amazing, i started to say something but the teacher choose that moment to walk in. . my brain immediately shuts off. I hate Math T^T
After about two hours of grueling math i am finally free! i look over to where was sitting and i notice she was gone, damn it. i start to gather my stuff up when Min informs me that she''l be showing me to my next class physics. if there is anything i hate more than math it's physics. unfortunately i don't share this class with min so i'm alone T^T. That is until i feel someone tapping me on my shoulder. Looking to my left i saw a very beautiful looking girl not Fei Beautiful but Beautiful she was wearing a long sleeved yellow and white stripped shirt and a high wasted blue jean shorts. Some of her dark brown hair was in hair face but she didn't seem to mind.
"Hi i'm Suzy I don't think we've met before."
"I'm new here and it's nice to meet you i'm Jia."
Turns out Suzy was a really nice girl a bit naive but nice she told me that she was an air bender which made sense they always tended to be a bit air headed(not that there is anything wrong with it) she's actually a year younger than me but she skipped a grade and was now a senior.
she did modeling here and there but what she was really interested in was acting and turns out she was actually good at it, we chatter back and forth for the rest of the class while she helps me when i did not understand something. I was beginning to think maybe this school wasn't so bad after all of course i still miss my friends dearly but maybe i could learn to adjust here.

Oh how wrong i was

Ah Fei is so beautiful~ but Jia is #1 in my heart

Chapter Song: Mystery Lover -Taeminff