Wet

New Life, New School, New Drama

My feet hurt, I'm soaked to the bone and late for my date with the lovely Fei. my life. I walk into the cafe and see Fei sittng the with something to drink, thank god shes still here. She looks up when she hears me clear my throat.

"Oh my god you're soaked!" What is she still doing here? I'm a little over an hour late, she should have left by now. As if i wasn't already feeling guilty about being late, i feel even worse that she's been here waiting. The moment i open my mouth apologies start pouring out.

"I am so sorry i'm late, i just seems like everything was against me today. Please tell me you weren't waiting long." she gives me one of her kind smiles, huh~.

"I've only been here an hour and a half but come here let me help you." dear lord,

"An hour! Why are you still here, you can't want to meet me that bad." she smiles koily at me. I slowly start to feel myself becoming dry as she bends the water out of my clothes

"Well they have amazing desserts so that helped. There you go, all dry." she makes a signal for me to do a spin and I twirl for her.

"Thank you, again sorry" she waves me off.. She suddenly gets a look on her face
"It's okay life happens.” She takes a hold of my hands and drags me to our table. now just tell me the epic story and i just might forgive you."

"Okay well i was on my way to meet you and i wanted to get here before you did so i left early, and i was walking down the street when i heard screaming so of course i followed it and it was three little girls who's cat was stuck in a tree."

~Flashback~

"Please Help!"

"Help us!"

"Please miss, our cat Kitsune got stuck in the tree.

"We've tried everything! Food toys and she just won't come down." I try to calm them down

"Okay, okay calm down.My name is Jia, what are your names?" The oldest speaks up and introduces them all, well i'm guessing she's the oldest she's just taller than the other two who are practically the same height.

"I'm Suzaka that's Moa,and that's Yui"
"Well okay i'll climb the tree and get her." I set my purse down on the ground and begin to take my shoes off. The cat isn't that far up so i should be able to get her without to much trouble. Moa hugs me with tears in her eyes and i just awkwardly pat her head, I've never been good with comforting others.

"Thank you!" I slowly begin climbing the tree, man i'm getting to old for this, i haven't climbed a tree in years, now that i think of it the last time i climbed a tree was that time Zhoumi set it on fire. Ah Good times, goof times. I thank the lord that i'm on the smaller side of the scale because it seems the cat picked the tiniest branch to hide on. I slowly start to reach out to her and she slowly begins to come towards me

"Come here girl, come here. there we go-wait no!" She bit me! She ing bit me!"You little son of a ,No I'm sorry don't go higher!!." It goes higher.... my life."Dear god i hate cats!" Except for Sunday, Sunday is awesome. The cat gives one my swipes at me before i make a quick grab for it and begin climbing down the tree with the satanic cat tucked under my arm."Why do you hate me, huh? Why?" Finally feeling my feet hit the ground is always amazing, i turn towards the girls....well the spot were the girls would be at it they were there.

"Okay here's your ca- I wonder where they went?" I look a round for them but no one is around. i reach down to pick up my purse to see what time it is. " Huh! Where's my stuff!! They stole my purse!?" Damn it, Little Satan meows and i remember the entire reason i;m in this mess. I hold her out in front of me, her black fur shines in the light and i can't help but notice how beautiful she is.

I bet you're not even their stupid cat are you.” Just then i hear a voice speak up from behind me, turning i see a girl about my age

Nope she's not, That's my cat.” so this monster is hers huh, the cat starts to wiggle around in my arms before she leaps into the girls arms.

Well you're cat is a minace to society, Damn thing nearly took out my eye.” The girl just laughs and continues to cuddle the struggling cat

Well a strange person was disturbing her and she felt the need to make the person stop so i'll say your even.” You have got to be kidding me

Even! You know what fine, i need to find those brats with my purse.” all of a sudden the girl gets a bright smile on her face, why do i feel like i'm going to regret this.

Oh I'll help, I'm Cao lu by the way.” She shift Yezi into her other arm and holds out her right hand. Oohh~ her nails are cute. But wait why is she helping me, we don't even know each other.

Jia, and what do you mean you'll help? Why would you help me, i did “disturb” your cat.”

Oh Yezi's fine, she just doesn't like strangers, Isn't that right baby.”the cat lets out a hiss in her direction and swats at her a few times. Yezi didn't seem to like her either but i'll just keep that to myself Cao lu sets Satan down oops i mean Yezi. “Come on this way, they play over here.” We walk about two blocks away and then we turn into a field. Right there are those little demons! As i rush over to them they haven't noticed me yet, good. I yell out to them

Hey!” They all looked up surprised at me, then Yui looks mildly annoyed. Really brat.?

Aw Crap.” “Darn it!” “Blueberries.”

Where's my purse you little demons.” The smallest brat stands up pouting a

Hey! You put it down, you move it you loose it.”
“What!? That's with chairs genius.” She gets a confused look on her face, she crossing her arms and turns to Moa

Is it? Huh didn't know.” they all just shrug, help me lord

Me either.” Okay enough is enough.

Now give it back.” Suzaka pushes Moa and Yui out of the way standing in front of them. Yui and moa continue to make noise int he background

No!” “You can't make us.” okay you little brats.

Oh really come here.” Just as i reach out for one of them Cao lu finally steps in. Huh i kind of forgot she was there. She has a stern look on her face and it's really starting to creep me out, I've known the girl a total of about 15 minutes and her looking so serious.

Woah, okay. Look you guys are stealing and that's not cool at all, now i don't want to but i will go and tell your mom.” the brats all smirk

Fine we don't care tell her!.” Seriously! Then Cao lu smirks

Okay fine i'll call the cops. Stealing is a crime and people go to jail for this every day. You will be no different just because your kids. They have jail for kids, it's called juvenile.” The one called Moa looks frightened.

What!?” “Don't listen to her Moa she's just trying to scare us.””But what if it's true!?”

I'm scared Ane”

Huh fine here, take your crap back, your broke anyways.”

Why you little Bitc-.” Cao lu interrupts me again and Yui sticks her tongue out at me, so being the mature adult i am i stick mine out in retaliation.

Wonderful children!, go home now.” i watch them run off in the direction we originally came from and the moment they leave my sight i let out a sigh of relief. Cao lu suddenly gasps and starts shaking me, i think i'm going to be sick.

Now i know where i recognize you from!. We go to the same school!!”

Really?”

Yes!, oh we should totally hang out.”

Hang out? Huh! What time is it? Dear lord i'm going to be late. Umm talk to me at lunch Monday, bye!”

~Flashback over~

Fei is laughing her off when i finish telling the story, she looks so funny that i can't help but laugh along with her.

So wait you go robbed by some little kids.”

Hey! It's not funny, those kids were a bunch of foxes i tell you.”

Wow that's golden, but wait how did you get wet, there's not a cloud in the sky.”

Well...this is a little weird but-”

~Flashback~

I'm jogging down the street hoping that i make it in time. God i hate this place.

Stupid kids, stupid cats, Sunday is never that mean to me.” I hear someone call out for me from my left but i do not have time for him.

Umm excuse me miss!”

Nope, i don't want anything you're selling.”

'But miss!” he's consistent as hell but i continue on

Not listening.”

Miss watch out!.” Dear god will he shut u-wait what that catches my attention

What are you-arg!” I feel myself fall into something wet and just overall disgusting. I jump up as fast as i could and i realize i fell into a giant mud pile. I look down at my outfit and realize it's beyond repair. My quarter sleeved shirt, Black high waisted shirt is covered in thick layers of mud. I take a step forward and i feel my black chucks squish and i can just tell that my red moschiono socks are ruined. At least my red beret is untouched.

my life.” I can do nothing but sigh.

I tried to tell you!” It's the guy from before that was yelling at me. I can't help but feel all of my anger go full force at him.

What idiot puts a giant mud puddle in the middle of the sidewalk!” My beret fall off into the mud“oh that's just great.” He had the nerve to look offended

Hey don't yell at me!”

you! He looks angry and i sprays me with the water hose he has in his hand.

arg!!” Looking down at my outfit i notice that the mud is off of me but i'm soaked from head to toe.“What the hell! Dear lord my purse is soaked and with it my phone.”

~Flashback over~

By now she's in tears shaking with silent laughter. He shoulders are shaking under her green jacket. I finally take a look at what she is wearing a simple black dress with matching black heels

well i'm happy that my misfortune makes you laugh.” she shakes her head in denial and waves her hand in my face.

no i'm sorry, but come on it's funny.” she holds out her hand “here let me see your phone, i can fix that too.” What!? Thank the lord.

what really!” i can't help but hug her, she just pats me on the back.

Yeah, you wouldn't believe how many times I've dropped my phone in the tub or sink.”

Thank you so much.” she finishes fixing my phone and hands it back too me

come on let's order something.” What? She still wants to stay with me.

i thought you already did” she waves me off

i was just messing with you, I've only had something to drink, i knew you get here with some crazy excuse for being late and i was right.”

I can't help the a smile that spreads across my face, i guess everything that happened today is okay if it ends like this.