Young, Wild, And Free

New Life, New School, New Drama

"Talking to Self"
"Dialogue"
Jia Pov
Suzy had finally stopped freaking out about the lunch incident and we went to our next class which we unfortunately didn't share. I decided to stop at my locker before class to trade out my math, physics, and history books for my gym clothes and English book. walking to the locker room i changed into matching navy blue work out tank and legging with pink accents on the side(What she was wearing in the Sure photo shoot with Lim, i'll post a pic at the bottom). Looking myself over i walked into the gym room and saw groups of students just standing around, i assumed they where waiting for the teacher. I looked around and i didn't recognize anyone in the room so i leaned against the wall waiting for class to begin. it seemed like i had been standing there for a while before someone walked up to me and started to speak to me. He was an attractive guy, a bit on the short side but he seemed well built and he had a beautiful smile on his faced(if you can't tell a nice smile is really important to me).
"Yo I'm Jackson, i don't think I've seen you before." he seemed to have an air of confidence about himself, a bit coky but it suited him. I smiled
"My names Jia and i just transferred here from China." he looked mildly surprised by this information before speaking again.
"China you say? What part, maybe we went to school together or something." I laughed.
"Oh i think i would remember going to school with you."
"Yeah you're right, no one could forget all of this." as he says this he drags his hand down is body
"Really! are you serious" i couldn't beilve he had the gall
"Yeah! Don't sound surprised." i started to say something but the teacher walked into the room and boy was she a treat
"Okay class today i'm pretty sure you've already noticed but we have a new student today, please introduce you're self." what? She was the first teacher to ask me to do this all day long.
"Um...well. Hi i'm Meng Jia, I just transferred from (_) China and my element is Earth, what else is there to say? I like to day. Please Take care of me." Dear god that was embarrassing. with my introduction out of the way the Kahi smiled and nodded at me signalling that i did a good job.
"Okay everyone since today is our first day back from fall break we'll do a simple relay race." cheers erupted from the crowd of students, i guess racing was a popular sport around here
"Okay now we need four captains." She was barely able to get the sentence out of his mouth before Jackson jumped up and volunteered. from the look on the teachers face i could only guess that this was a common occurrence.
"Okay Jackson thank you very much now we will be needing another captain." She looked around the crowd waiting for someone to volunteer. I hope he wasn't expecting me to volunteer because that wasn't happening.
"I'll do it." i heard a husky female voice to my left speak up. turning i saw a girls that could pass as a boy if it wasn't for the chest. then i see two other step forward.
"Thank you Amber, Grace, and Jongup maybe today we'll have an entertaining race. Okay time to pick your team." While the teacher was talking i could see Jackson and Amber making funny faces at each other, okay so they were friends. I look over at the other captains,Grace was more on the petite side with long blonde hair french braided into two braids. She obviously was more on the eccentric side with her rainbow yoga pants and matching top. Jongup looked like he was more on the serious side with his short black hair and bored stare, man he had killer bone structure. he wore a simple all black outfit.
"Ladies first so Amber you go first."
"Hyuna" i see a girl that did not look like she was ready to sweat walk up next to her. Her black hair was tied in a loose pony tail, her red lips smiling as if she knew should would be the first chosen. She wore a black tank top with 4m written on it in red and black leggings. hmmm i should ask her how she does her eyeliner because it is impeccable. They high five each other and Jackson sculfs.
"Okay Grace your turn."
"Sana."it would only make sense for the eccentric one to pick another interesting character. her hair seemed so go from a light pink and ombre into a dark pink... umm she was wearing a black Cheer leading uniform with white and pink accents, i'm not even sure we have a cheer squad. so why does she? you know what i'm not even going to question it. Sana skips over to Grace and they hold hands.
"Next Jongup your turn."
"Himchan." Wow was not expecting him to walk up. A very handsome guy with black hair walks up next to Jongup if Jongup seemed a bit bored Himchan was the complete opposite he looked excited and ready to play. While Jongup wore all black Himchan wore white, they seemed to accompany each other really well.
"Okay Jackson your turn." Jackson smirks and turns his gaze towards me....why is he looking at me like tha- oh no.no.no.no.no. he couldn't be think of picking m-
"I pick Jia" i feel my jaw drop and my eye widen, me. as i walk up and stand next to him he throws his arm over my shoulder. i can feel the eyes of a group of girl boring into. me side ways T^T.
After being chosen i kind of zone out, i seem to have a nack for making enemies here it would seem. snapping out of my thoughts Jackson seemed to be ready to make a game plan so we all huddle together and Jackson begins handing out positions to every one. 
Looking around as he calls out everyone's name so i could be familiar with my team i learn that the guy in front of me name is Namjoon. my eyes run over his figure he seems to be wearing puma head to toe and he will start the race off  i remember him being chosen right after me so i guess they were friends or just good at sports but as i see him trip over his own feet i'm positive that they have to be friends.
 My eyes travel to the girl to Namjoons right her name is Choa. she's wearing a long sleeve red sweater, plain black shorts. and knee high black sock with white strips at the top. Choa is going to go second after namjoon apparently she is a very fast runner, which makes me question why she isn't the anchor but hey what do i know.
and last but not least the guy to my left name is Jongin. Wow, He is one hell of a looker he has dark brown hair with goes pefectly with his sun kissed skin, and his eyes lord don't even get me started he just seemed to have one of the gazes that took you in. anyways enough checking him out, he goes after choa.
Since No one really knows my capabilites it would make the most sense to put me next. but hey if i've learned anything while being at this school is that no one here makes any ing sense so guess what position Jackson gives me? Yep i'm the anchor, don't get me wrong i'm an amazing runner though i am made better for long runs sinc emy endurance is better but i should be fine in this short one. The teacher blows the whistle and everyone gets in position and he blows his whistle.
My heart jumps into my throat and i feels like i'm going to puke. what the hell was wrong with me acceptiting this spot! i should have fought. thrown a fit, i should have done something to get me out of this position. turning around i see that we are doing better than i thought, we seem to be in second place.Jongin hands the baton to Jackson and dear god he is coming strait for me T^T i start taking a few step when i feel the baton drop into my hand and i take off. i'm running with all that i have, i didn't dare look to my right in fear that i was failing horibly.  I cross the finish line and my heart feels like it just burst. i feel feel muscular arms picking me up and swinging me around, i hear my team cheering and gloating around me. well i'll be damned i guess we won.
"Yo! I Knew we could do it! Team Young, Wild, and Free wins!!!" at that we all stop cheering and stare at him. Choa asked the question we all were wondering.
"Team what?" Jackson seemed proud of himself.
"Yeah, i thought it had a nice ring to it you know. come on guys just relax~"
We all just look at  eachother, after some more celebrating we split up and go to our locker rooms. Choa snd i chat idlily for a while as we get chnged, we finish just in time to hear the bell rings signaling that class is over. Just as we walk out of the class room Choa is tachled to the ground.
"Oh My God!" What the hell is going on!" i move to see if she is okay when she pushes her attacker off of her.
"Way! How many times have i told you not to do that! At least give me a heads up." I finally get a good look at the attacker and wait am i seeing double? Choa seems to take pity on me and introduces this person.
"Jia this is my twin sister Way, Way this is Jia she just transfered here." okay it's starting to make sense.
"Oh it's so nice to meet you! I'm Way the pretty Twin, i'm sur eyou could tell just by looking at me."
"What! what do you mean "Pretty" one, what am I!"
"You have a nice personality." woah okay. they start arguing back and forth and i realize we have been standing here for some time and i need to get to class so i tell them goodbye and go on my merry way, even though i'm sure tghey didn't notice.
wow makes me happy to be an only child

Song of the Chapter- Talk by Tiffany