You've Got To Be Kidding Me

New Life, New School, New Drama

"Talking to Self"
"Dialogue"
Okay so you remember how i had supposedly committed some sort of sin at lunch a week ago right? well i guess it's coming to bite me in the . let me explain So right now i'm currently talking to my teacher Mr Kim about not turning in my work that I've had in class but i know i turned it in but that's beside the point the point is i'm being threatened with expoltion! Expoltion! Come on I'm positive i turned in that work but apparently mister Kim is one of the teachers that Dahye has in her pocket. I mean  it's obvious that he is grasping for straws hear with this threat but the very thought that a teacher would stoop so low just stuns, and pisses me off.
"Now Jia if it was my choice you would be out of this school already but i will have to settle with giving you detention for the next two weeks."  it takes everything within me to keep myself from outright calling him a ing and flicking him off. But i wouldn't give him the satisfaction of actually having a reason to kick me out so i just smirk and stand up.
"Mr Kim I understand that you are very upset about me supposedly not turning in my work  but there are several witnesses that can account for me turning it in, heck i can also give you the name of a group that i studied in and we all did it together so i'm not really sure what happened with my work so maybe it would be best if you checked to see where you misplaced them and get back to me." Ha! He's really fuming now i can just see the smoke coming out of his ears, you would think as an adult and teacher that he would be able to control his element a little better.
"Listen here you little brat, you have just earned yourself and extra three weeks of detention and i will be talking to the principle about that attitude of yours."
He notices that i'm about to fix my mouth to say something else and he threatens to send me to the principles office for disrespecting a teacher. whatever.  I walk towards the door and just before i close it i turn around and give him a glare that could kill and i slam it hard enough that the frame cracks.
I storm down the hallway towards my locker to get my lunch when i see Fei at her locker putting away books. i freeze and check myself over, i reach into my bag to get my mirror and my bangs are amazing so i put it away. running my hands over my blue and white stripped dress to smooth it out i take a deep breath and start to walk towards her. I get close enough to call out her name when i feel the ground slip from underneath my feet and a second before i hit the ground i flip and land on my feet like the awesome earth elemental i am. i hear laughing stop abruptly to my left and see Dahye and her main goons Hyeyeon, Uji, and Haeryeong glaring at me. It's not my fault, i'm not the idiot that tried to trip an earth bender, we have damn near perfect balance. if you want to trip someone trip an air elemental, i know that sounds weird but those guys are clumsy as hell i mean I've seen Suzy trip over air(you get it air. because she's an...you know what forget it) Dahye starts to smirk again though and i can feel my blood begin to boil.
"Jia nice lace navy blue though, i'm not sure who you're trying to impress because let's face it no one here wants anything to do with you." I hear laughter erupt around me, ugh the humiliation.. You have got to be kidding me, this day can't get any worse, and then i remember Fei is standing right there... my life. Just then a feel a hand land on my shoulder in a reassuring way.
"Wow Dahye you were staring quiet hard at her to see her underwear, you were even able to get the color and fabric down to a T, i must say i am impressed."  everyone stops laughing and turn to Lim who is standing there with a eating grin on her face.
"Excuse me?"
"Well only someone that was staring hard would have been able to notice that and i mean i don't stare at people that hard unless i want something from them or i want them. so which one is it?" I can see Dahye's goons sweating not knowing what to do with this situation. and Dahye is standing there fuming i mean fuming i can literally feel the temperature in the room rising and that's when i begin to get worried but lim doesn't seem the least bit fazed.
"Come on dahye which one is it?." Lim begins walking towards Dahye with a swagger in her step that i could only dream of having. She stop about a yard away from her and stares Okay she has got to be kidding it's obvious she just wants me to suffer, i wonder what Lim is getting at. That's when i hear it, a loud shrieking noise pierces the air and people cover their ears to keep it out.
What the hell is she doing! I see Dahye in some sort of stance with lighting surrounding her charging up. where have i seen that before?
Flashback
"Hey Zhoumi what else can Fire benders do?"
"What? What do you mean."
"Well, earth benders can bend any kind of metal, Water benders can blood bend, and Air benders can do something with sound. So what can fire benders do?" he seems to think about for a second as if he wasn't going to tell me."
"Lighting, we can bend lighting. But it's very volatile. one wrong move and it can back fire on you."
"....Can i see you do it?" he looks nervous again. "You don't have to if you don't want to I was just curious."
"No it's okay, yeah i can show you but we need to go somewhere private, this isn't exactly something we broadcast to the world and i need a target."
We get on our bikes and he leads me off into a huge field out in the middle of nowhere. I didn't even know this was here i wonder if this is where he practices at.
"Okay this is a good spot." i start to walk towards him when he holds up a hand."No stand back, i'm still not that great at it, i mean sure i wont hurt myself but i could accidentally hit you." I nod my head showing him i understand and i back up a few yards.
He widens his stance almost liek an earth bender, his hands are moving in a very steedy way and that's when i see it. Lighting at the tips of it pointer and middle fingers. his hands moved in a circular fashion and left a trail of lighting behind, amazing. but that wasn't the craziest part, the craizest part was the sound, like a thousand birds shrieking at the same time. with a quick movement he pointed his hand towards the sky and striked, the lightining followed his direction and lit up the sky. iIt was amazing
End of Flashback
She wouldn't!
"Lim watch out!" No this couldn't be happening. What went wrong!? How did this happen!? She's going to die because of me. Those thoughts flew through my head in a split second and then it seemed that everything froze.  Well Dahye froze, she was just about to strike out when she just froze. Everyone around looks terrified, i rush over to Lim who looks just as surprised as i did. i was so worried about Lim that i completely forgot about Dahye
"Wh-What is...going on?" Lim and I look at Dahye and she is still frozen in place. I hear Fei's sweet voice touch my ears.
"You went to far, I had to stop you. it's not something that i am fond of doing but i couldn't let that go on." What did she mean she stopped it, unless."
"You ing ! Your blood bending! That's against the rules outside of the arena."
"So is attempting to strike a fellow student with lethal force."
"Let me go!"
"Why? so you can just strike me instead?" She laughs."I don't think so, i'm going to hold you here until the head master gets here." At that moment the principle and head master come bareling down the hallway.
"What in Gods name is going on here!" everyone seemed to be scared to speak, except for Fei
"Dahye attempted to use lethal force against another student, i intervened to stop her and here we are." The head master seemed horrified.
"Is this true?" Dahye glared at anyone who dared try and open their mouth and they all were scared. But not Lim, she seemed to never be scared.
"Yes it's true, She was taunting another student and intervened, she didn't take kindly to that and things just escalated." He stood there as if not wanting to believe it.
"I'm pretty sure this was all one big misunderstanding. if we can ju-" Lim's friend Yeeun stepped forward then.
"You're wrong, it is exactly what they said it was, and if you don't believe them, i have it all on camera."
"There are no Cameras in these halls."
"Not in these hall but i'm documenting my life for my film class and i caught everything on tape." The head master began sweating bullets."Now if you're not going to at least give her a proper punishment i could just release this to the press. maybe they would like to know how dirty this school and how Mr Song's daughter torments students at school." She then looked at Dahye. "I'm wonder how that would effect your dad and his business."
The head master seemed to be going over thing with the principle. I took this time to look at Fei and see how she was and man was she something, standing there looking powerful and unbothered but the turn of events around her. she caught me looking at her and gave me a small reassuring smile.
"Okay we have come to an understanding of the events here today. I would like for everyone involved to come to the office where we will discuss the punishments." I heard someone gasp and i realized Fei had released Dahye and she was trying to stand with the help of her goons. we all walked to the head masters office and he instructed for us to sit down out side in the chairs so he could call us in one by one. Dahye walked in first and was in there for quiet some time when she came out and flicked us off. She strutted her perfect body off down the hallway(It's not fair man, it's not) Fei was called in next leaving Lim and i sitting outside alone.
"Hey are you okay?"  Lim was such a great friend, asking if i was okay as if she was not almost struck in the face.
"Yeah i'm fine...I'm sorry i got you into this mess. Everything just sort of escalated so quickly."
"Nah it's okay she had it coming, this is just what happens when someone gets to much power and they abuse it. But man isn't it great that Yeeun was there with her camera, saved us so much arguing with Head Master up in there." I really am lucky to have made such great friends.
"I can't believe he was just going to try and sweep this under the rug,this wasn't someone being tripped no she could have killed you! and then what would he have done? " Lim shrugged her shoulders as if telling who the hell knows. Fei walked out of the principles office and he called me in next. As i walked in Lim was giving the thumbs up sign. Yeah i'm going to need it.
When i walk i immediately sit down and wait for him to start talking but he just stares at me.
"None of this happened until you got here Jia, We where a very quiet school with no problems." wait a minute he can't be trying to blame this all on me!
"I didn't ask to be bullied by some two bit heiress that think she runs the school. and from what i have heard yes your school was quiet but that's because everyone was scared into silence by Dahye and her goons to come and say anything to you. They knew they would get this treatment right here because her daddy pays the bills."
"That is enough! I didn't not bring you in here to mouth off to me. You are on cleaning duty for the next three months."
What! What about my detention!?"
"Oh you still have that, We do not tolerate trouble makers here and you need to remember that or you are out!"

Song of the chapter: Shut Up U by Wa$$up