Lunch Time Drama

New Life, New School, New Drama

"Talking to Self"
"Dialogue"

Who the hell was i fooling, i can't stay here. When lunch time finally came around i was officially done with this place. My History teacher Shindong continued to hit on me through out the entire class, I shiver just thinking about it. He seemed thrilled to have a new student in class that he could teach( on). ugh his overly friendly smile, the way his eyes lingered on me, and how i was already his "favorite" student, i was so happy to get out of there my next class was better but even Daesung's friendly personality couldn't help. Daesung was an earth bender like  me which just so happens to be the best element!
Coming out of my musing i walked toward the lunch line while i was in line i looked around wondering where i would be sitting but every seat seemed to be taken or saved for someone else. i finally reached the front of the lunch line and saw what i had to choose from... my life. where's the fat? the carbs? Where's the food that's bad for you! Where's the sweets!? huh, well at least they have apples, god i love apples. When i'm finally done picking out my lunch which went pretty smoothly well if you don't count the lunch lady glaring at me for taking too long, i was even able to find some tapioca pudding (Yummmm~) 
I give finding a spot to sit another try, i walk minded into the middle of the lunch room when i feel myself falling,i use my hand to save my face from hitting the ground. as i slowly stand up collecting myself i notice that the entire lunch room has gone silent. looking around i thought everyone would be staring at me but their looking past me, i turn my head too the right and i see that my pudding had landed on the head of a girl sitting in front of me. She looked absolutely livid i could feel the temperature around me rising and that's when i realize that her element had to be fire.
"Oh My God! i AM SO SORRY!" i begin trying to clean the pudding off of her head but she stands up and pushes me away.
"Get the off of me!" i stumble back confused
"I know your upset but i didn't mean it, please let me help you.'
"You did that on purpose you ." i freeze. did she just call me a . i understand she's upset but she has no right.
"Okay listen what ever the hell your name is but what just happened was an accident, i'm offering to pay for your dry cleaning bill but you need to watch your tone." as i say this the room seems to get even quieter(if that was possible) 
"Look you're obviously new hear or you would know who the i am so let me introduce myself. My name is Song Dahye , i'm someone that you don't want to with."
"well Dahye my name is J-" before I can finish she interrupts me
""I don't give two s what your name is just know that you have made a huge mistake and you're going to regret it." with that she grabs her black purse as she turns on her heal some pudding slides off of her head and onto her cream sweater, that just seems to piss her off even more  because she looks over her shoulder at me and flicks it off of her shoulder and onto me she then storms off with her gang of lackeys following behind her.
i know i should be more upset about what just happened but all i can think about is my poor pudding. T^T it didn't deserve to go down like that. huh~ i begin picking up  my trash on account of me not wanting to be an to the custodian.
"Jia what the hell was that!" turning around i find Suzy standing there looking heated.
"What? What did i do, that girl was a complete and it wasn't like i threw that pudding on her on purpose." huffing she grabs me by  my wrist and drags me to a lunch table outside. The sun was high in the sky and it felt wonderful on my face. when she finally stopped pulling me she spoke
"It doesn't matter if you did it on purpose or not, Do you know that she can make your life a living hell. What was going through your head when you were talking back to her like that!?" okay what the hell. why was she getting so upset over some random girl being mad at me.
"Okay, i'm starting to get the feeling that i should give a damn about this Song Dahye chick."
"Yes! Yes you should, her father is a huge investor in this school and some of the staff here will do whatever the heck she wants here." oh god i really don't want to deal with any extra while i'm here
Suzy smiled apologetically when she saw my pained expression “There’s a system here, and I suggest you learn it quickly if you want survive a day here.” Groaning Jia wondered what she had gotten herself into.

ah it's a shame i actually like Dahye she's my bias in Bestie but i needed a villain

Song of the Chapter: Bestie- Excuse Me