Pizza delivery Girl [SicWoodxxx]

The Sinner

 

Genre: AU, fluff
Rating: P for piza. PG, f for fluff
Word count: 1418
 

 



The one where Sowon doesn’t expect the pizza delivery girl to be so cute

 

Sowon sighed, it was 11 pm, she was bored and hungry. She thought that having the apartment to herself for two entire months would be the dream, but it was only the second day and she was already bored.

How was she supposed to handle the remaining time?

Oh but she was alone, she could do whatever she wanted to do. Therefore, she took her cellphone and opened the pizza delivery app.

Ordering pizza in the middle of the night, although a little stupid, was something she always wanted to do, but with her parents home, it was impossible.

 First, because she usually had school the next morning and she should already be sleeping at this time. Second, because it was bad for the body to eat in the middle of the night. Or so her parents said.

But now she was alone at home and school would only start again next month, meaning she had free reign over her actions. She would have to face whatever consequences there would be to face, alone.

She chose a simple Margarita pizza, because she didn’t know if her stomach could handle much food at this hour. And just for fun, she added a ‘pls send your cutest delivery girl’ into the special request slot.

Sowon’s parents weren’t very lgbtqia+ friendly, which often lead to Sowon’s feelings being hurt. But she couldn’t tell her parents she was gay. She was sure they’d disown her. And she depended too much on them.

But now she had two months to be as gay as she wanted to and she was going to fully live it out.

 

-

 

Sure Sowon had typed ‘your cutest delivery girl’, but she didn’t think that the delivery girl was this cute.

No, she had expected an averagely cute girl, whose cheek you’d want to poke and play with. Not a girl you want to take to your bed and cuddle with and nuzzle into the crook of their neck, while watching a documentary about baby animals.

Not a girl that looked like a cute little bunny.

“Miss? Uhm Miss are you alright?” The cute girl asked when she was met with a frozen Sowon.

“S-sure.” Sowon stuttered when she came back to her senses.

The girl handed her her pizza with a soft and relieved smile and Sowon swore that that smile made her heart burst through its ribcage.

It was so pure.

“Thank you, Miss…uh…” Sowon’s eyes roamed the pizza delivery girl’s body, in search of a name tag, but to no avail.

“Eunha. I’m Eunha.”

Sowon bowed, tightly holding onto the pizza. “Thank you, Miss Eunha.”

And when Sowon was back on her couch, after Eunha had left, she decided that this pizza delivery app was very useful. And that she was going to order pizza more often now.

And that she’d ask for Eunha to be her delivery girl every time.

 

-

 

The tenth time they saw each other, Eunha shot Sowon a playful grin and a ‘hi how are you’ as greeting. The usual pizza margarita was safely in Eunha’s hands.

Hands which were quite small and looked very soft.

“There’s your pizza Sowon.” Eunha smiled, giving the girl in front of her the pizza.

“Thank you Eunha.” Sowon handed Eunha the money.

The girl just seemed to get cuter every time they met, and Sowon wasn’t really sure on how she managed to stay sane with this cutie in front of her.

Not when this cutie just winked at her, sporting a teasing grin and swayed her hips from left to the right while leaving.

 

-

 

It took Sowon about fifteen meetings with Eunha, before she could muster up the courage to ask her out. She had even changed the pizza order.

“Hi. Is everything okay? You changed your pizza order.” Eunha asked concerned when she saw her, to which Sowon only shrugged.

“Oh I just wanted to try something new.”

Eunha showed a small frown, but still handed her the pizza. “Well I hope you enjoy it.”

And she had already turned around and walked a few steps, when Sowon called for her to wait.

“What is it?” The girl asked, turning around like she was filming a commercial.

Sowon took a deep breath, it was now or never!

“If you’re free, would you maybe want to go grab some coffee with me?”

Eunha didn’t answer at first, making Sowon nervous, wondering if she overstepped any boundaries, after all, she never knew. She calmed down a little when she saw the focused expression on Eunha’s face.

It looked like the girl was at least contemplating the idea and she didn’t seem disgusted.

“I would have time on Tuesday. Is this alright with you?”

“Sure.”

And Sowon was left standing at the entrance of the apartment complex like a fool.

 

-

 

Tuesday arrived faster than she thought and now Sowon was standing in front of her closet, wondering what she should wear.

She couldn’t wear anything too formal, they were only going to grab a coffee after all, but she had to dress up a little at least. And somehow, nothing in her wardrobe seemed good enough for this date.

She didn’t even know if this was a date! Sure, she wanted it to be, but that didn’t mean it was one.

A glance to the clock on her wall told her she only had about twenty minutes left until she had to leave, making her stress out even more.

In the end Sowon had settled for a dark green skirt with a white t-shirt and a gray cardigan to accompany the outfit. She really hoped Eunha would appreciate it.   

Because even if they had just met a few day ago, Sowon still wanted to appeal to her. To seem likable. Which probably made her act like a fool, but she wanted Eunha to notice her.

This was also why she had always asked for Eunha to deliver the pizza. She wanted the other to remember her. And now she did.


When she arrived at the café, Eunha was already there, standing next to the entrance in a short dress with little flowers printed on it. She looked stunning.

With a broad grin on her face Eunha waved at Sowon when she had spotted her.

“Hi Sowon.”

“Hi Eunha. Did you wait long?”

Eunha shook her head, before she shyly grabbed Sowon’s hand, interlacing their fingers.

“I-it’s a date right?” She stuttered blushing, when the other girl gave her a questioning look.

It was Sowon’s turn to blush. She was incredibly relieved that Eunha also thought of this as a date.

They entered the café, hands joined, and sat down at a table next to the big window. Both of them grinning a little when they took their coffee orders, which ended up being the same.

“You look really pretty.” Sowon suddelny blurted out, breaking the silence that had settled between them.

A deep red spread across Eunha’s cheeks at the compliment. “Thank you. You look great yourself.”

Both girls ended up talking about their lives, Sowon finding out that Eunha was in college and working as pizza delivery girl was just a side job. Her college was in fact, the same as hers.

“Why did I never notice you?” Sowon wondered, not realizing that she had spoken aloud.

“Why would you have noticed me? We’re not in the same major…” The blush on Eunha’s cheek was now more distinct.

A little taken aback Sowon answered. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to say this out loud. It’s just that you’re incredibly cute… And we could have seen each other campus maybe.”

Eunha didn’t reply at first. She just shook her head and laughed.

“Well, how about you notice me starting from now?” She asked after a few moments, holding her cellphone in front of Sowon.

A grin flashed over Sowon’s face as she took the phone and saved her number in it. 

After two more hours, they decided to head home, Sowon accompanying Eunha to her apartment complex.

“I had a great time.” Sowon said truthfully, to which Eunha replied with a shy ‘me too’.

And it took all of her courage to lean forward and press a soft kiss on Eunha’s cheek, muttering ‘I’ll see you on campus tomorrow’, when she pulled back.

Eunha just nodded, a bright smile leaning on her face, before she turned around and entered the apartment complex.

Sowon really hadn’t expected her pizza delivery girl to be this cute.

 

 


Originally I wanted to update yesterday evening, but I fell asleep while finishing the chatper.
Anyway, SicWoodxxx  I hope you enjoyed it
I'm kind of dazed bc this is about pizzas (kinda) but uh yeah...
next are the RV shot and another Namyu shot 
I'll probs post namyu first bc it won't be as long as RV but idk yet 
okay bye.