Because you're mine. [Trackstar]

The Sinner

A/N: I planned to update earlier, but I got distracted by all those great Red Velvet vines..
           And I added Jessica to the story for Yoona to have someone to talk to about her problems.
           Also to get sarcastic comments thrown at her face by  Jessica. Ily Yoona <3 

Genre: something similar to Fluff | AU
Rating: J for jealous and I for innocent 
Word count: 1687 words

 


 

Yoona huffed in annoyance. First Taeyeon was always clinging onto Yuri and now it was that Lee Jongsuk guy. Yuri’s co-actor. She understood why Taeyeon was so often around Yuri, she was her best friend – which didn’t mean that Yoona approved it, but at least there was explainable reason behind it. However, there was no reason for that Lee Jongsuk to cling onto Yuri – literally cling. His arm was around her waist, whenever they talked to some important people and when they weren’t talking to someone important, then his arm was around her shoulder. Yoona knew it was just for show, still it irked her, more than anyone could imagine.

“You know, if the two of you just talked it would save you the whole jealousy thing and all those fights.” Jessica, her best friend, said with a small smirk on her lips, twirling the Champagne in her glass.

Jessica was just like Yoona, a model. Both were well-known throughout the nation, although Jessica had already had modelled for some international brands like Louis Vuitton and Gucci.

“Are you trying to tell me something, Jessica?”

“You should dye your hair blonde. The saying ‘dumb blondes’ would fit really well with you.”

If Yoona could have killed Jessica, she would’ve. But they were in public and murder was illegal, therefore she simply shot her the best eye daggers she could muster up.

However, Jessica remained unimpressed, “is that supposed to scare me?” ,she asked rhetorically, before dragging Yoona away to the buffet.

No matter how Jessica loved teasing Yoona, her well-being was more important. Right now Yoona was feeling down and in order to cheer up, something as simple as food was sufficient.

Jessica watched Yoona eat for a few minutes before she tried to restart their conversation. A little more serious this time.

“But for real, did you tell Yuri how you feel?”

Yoona looked up, confusion written all over her face.

“You mean, about my jealousy issue?” She asked once she thought she had an idea of what Jessica was talking about.

“No.” She simply said when Jessica had nodded.

“Why not?”

Yoona sighed. She didn’t like this topic, but Jessica was right when she said she had to talk to Yuri about it.

“In all honesty? It’s embarrassing and if I tell her that every time I see her with someone else, I get jealous, what is she going to think? Heck, I even got jealous when Taeyeon was clinging onto her last week. And Taeyeon is her best friend!”

Jessica just raised one eyebrow. Yoona was really possessive of Yuri, though she didn’t know the reason.

Maybe she was insecure about something, maybe it was a fangirl thing from back when she was only Yuri’s fan and nothing more.

Jessica didn’t know, but what she knew was that Yoona kept bottling those feelings up and one day she would just explode and lash out at Yuri.

“Okay, listen. You have to tell Yuri. She has to know how you feel, I mean, a good communication is the key to a good relationship. Or one of the keys.” Jessica smiled warmly at her best friend.

“Fine. I’ll talk to her tonight.” Yoona sighed, playing with her food. She had suddenly lost all appetite.

 

-

 

“Yuri, can we talk? I have something to tell you.” Yoona asked quietly after stepping into their apartment.

The young actress nodded, worried by the look of discomfort on her lover’s face. Yoona had been acting weird this past week.

“Of course.” She took Yoona’s hand and led her to the couch, where they both sat down.

Yoona took a deep breath. She didn’t really know what she was going to tell Yuri, well she knew what, but not how.

“Okay. It’s about that Jongsuk guy.”

Yuri raised an eyebrow, wondering what had happened.

“What about him?”

“I don’t like him. He keeps clinging onto you like you’re his girlfriend.” Yoona puffed her cheeks.

“You know it’s only for the promotion.” Yuri tried to reason.

“I can’t help it! That’s what I tell myself all the time and yet, I still get jealous when I see him talking to you! When he makes you blush and when he acts like he is your boyfriend.”

Yoona’s voice rose with irritation. She didn’t like how Yuri had simply dismissed everything by saying that it was just for promotions. They didn’t have to be this clingy after all, no?

“Yoong, don’t you think you’re reading too much into the situation?” Yuri was a little taken aback by the harsh tone her lover was using.

“Reading into it? Why do you defend him so much? Is there really nothing going on between you two? Because with the way you act right now it sure looks like it!” Yoona accused her in anger.

“Excuse me? Are you even in your right mind? You’re saying I would cheat on you!”

“Maybe! I don’t know. I mean even with Taeyeon you act like she is your girlfriend!”

“What are you even saying? Tae is my best friend! What’s wrong with you?”

“What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong is that you act like you act like you’re everyone’s girlfriend, except mine!”

“I don’t. Did I kiss Tae? Did I kiss Jongsuk? No and kisses in dramas don’t count. So please!”

“Why am I even still talking about this? There’s no point.”

Yoona sighed, her voice suddenly quieter. All need to talk about this had suddenly disappeared.

“What are you saying?” Yuri asked slowly.

“I’m saying that I’m done with this.” The black haired girl sighed.

 “I see.” Was all Yuri said and it took Yoona another prompt to look her in the eyes. “I’m going to sleep at Taeyoen’s.”

The sad smile on Yuri’s face was all Yoona saw before the older girl left the apartment, tears streaming down her face.

 

-

 

Jessica was sitting in front of Yoona, whose head hung low, in shame.

The brunette had called her earlier, explaining that she had talked to Yuri and they ended up having a fight.

“I said talk, not fight!” The brunette growled, her fingers massaging her temple. She should have known that it was going to end this way. “What did she say?”

“There was a sad smile on her face and she said she was going to sleep at Taeyeon’s! She is breaking up with me!”

Tears were starting to roll down Yoona’s face.

“You !  She thought you were the one breaking up with her. Got talk to her. NOW!”

“B-but,” “No buts!” Jessica interrupted her friends with a sharp glare, grabbing her by the collar and pulling her up enough for them to be face to face.

“Listen up you twerp, I’m not going to watch you ruin this relationship because you’re too dumb to properly talk to your girlfriend, who loves you.” Jessica growled menacingly.

She gave Yoona her car keys and the apartment keys and dragged her outside the building, all the way to her car.

“Now, I expect you to call me tomorrow at 10 am and tell me that everything is fine. You made up with your girlfriend and had calm discussion where you explained your jealousy issue clearly so that she could understand without making any accusations.”

Yoona just nodded her head, not daring to say a word.

“Good. Until tomorrow then.” The girl smiled sweetly and then walked off to her car.

 

-

 

“Ah, Yoona.” Was all Taeyeon said, when she opened the door after hearing a knock.

“Hi Taeyeon. Is uhm, is Yuri here? We had a fight and I’d like to talk to her and apologize.”

Taeyeon’s piercing glare sent shivers through her spine, but she did her best not to show any weakness.

“She’s in my room.” Taeyeon said at last and Yoona only uttered a quick ‘thank you’, before dashing to the midget’s room.

She knocked on the door a few times and waited until she heard a ‘yes’ to enter.

The sight inside the room broke her heart. Yuri was sitting on Taeyeon’s bed, back tightly pressed against the wall and tears streaming down her face. Her eyes were red and puffy.

“Yoona…” Yuri spoke in a bitter tone when she saw her girlfriend. “Are you here to break up with me?”

“No!” Yoona exclaimed loudly, making Yuri flinch.

“I mean, no.” She repeated, this time softer. “I’m here to apologize for raising my voice at you, instead of staying calm, like I should have.”

All Yuri did was nod. She didn’t really want to talk, it would just end up with her crying again.

“I. I want to explain what I feel to you again. Calmly this time.”

And when Yuri gave her a sign to explain what she felt, she started talking like a waterfall.

“I love you, a lot and I know you love me too, but when I saw you with that guy I just suddenly got jealous, because you’re mine, and I felt like I should be the one holding your waist and make you laugh and smile, not him. And when we talked about it earlier, when you defended him for unnecessarily touching you this whole time, I thought you had enjoyed it. This made me angry and confused me. And I’m really sorry for shouting at you.”

A small smile was playing on Yuri’s lips as got out of the bed and walked to Yoona, who was looking at her fingernails.

“Of course I love you, idiot. And of course I’d rather have you touch me and make me laugh in public.” Yuri smiled as she laced her arms around Yoona’s neck.

“But our directors asked us. It’s good publicity for the drama if the actors get along well. But if it reassures you, all that time I was thinking about you.”

“Really?”

“Yes silly.”

Yoona smiled and moved to press their lips together in a soft and tender kiss, pouring all their feelings into it.

“I love you.” They said at the same time, after they broke the kiss, only to break out in soft giggles.

 

 


There you go Trackstar, I hope you enjoyed it.
I wanted to be a little meaner to Yoong in the beginning, but then, nah.
Next I'll do Gfriend. And it will be fun, bc I don't know them
at all.
Oh well, they'll be a little out of character...
And once I'm done with Gfriend, it's RV's turn *^*