Endorsment [happynak28]

The Sinner

 

Couple: Nana/Jessica . NaSic
Word count: 1146
Genre: Fluff
Rating: PG

 


The one where Nana endorses Blanc and Eclare
 

 

Sure, Nana was a known idol and many fashion enterprises chose her to endorse their products, but for Blanc and Eclare to choose her? It seemed surreal. She had to be dreaming. At least that’s what it felt like when her manager had told her about the proposal.


Her group members had all cheered for her, repeating how proud of her they were and that she was the perfect choice for the famous Jessica Jung’s arising company Blanc and Eclare. Nana herself doubted that. She wouldn’t really call herself perfect to endorse such a brand, even less, Jessica’s brand.


Shaking her head, Nana dismissed the rather, negative, thoughts and emotions inside her and knocked on the door in front of her. After hearing a feint yes she opened the door and entered the room, the sight of Jessica Jung sitting behind her desk, reading through some papers greeted her.


“Im Jin ah.” The woman said, a faint smile on her lips, although she hadn’t looked up and it intimidated Nana a little. Only a little.


“Miss Jung.” The blonde said, politely bowing, although there probably hadn’t been any need for her to do it, for Jessica’s eyes were still glued to the paper in her hand.


The pen in Jessica’s hand lightly tapped onto her lower lip, then stayed there, when Jessica bid her to sit down in front of her. “Please take a seat.”


Nana didn’t say anything to catch Jessica’s attention when she sat down, instead she silently took in her surroundings. Noting how neat the woman’s office looked. The light brown parquet floor, the white walls decorated with simple yet intriguing paintings, the windows which gave view to the Han River right behind Jessica’s desk and lastly, the woman herself.


Jessica was clad in a white blouse, the first two buttons opened, revealing a little bit of her cleavage, a black cardigan draped across her shoulders, accompanied by black heels and a black skirt ending at mid-thigh. But her hair was probably what Nana admired the most about Jessica. Her hair, now back to a chocolate like brown color, fell onto her shoulders in discreet waves, complementing the pair of brown eyes that were now looking at her with a hint of amusement.


“Miss Im?”


Nana jerked her head up, meeting Jessica’s gaze, a blush settling onto her cheeks, tinting them in a soft pink.


“I’m sorry Miss Jung, my reverie got the better of me.”


The woman shook her head, looking her in the eyes as she smiled, in a cute manner, Nana noted.


“It’s alright. Then, now that I have your attention,” she playfully winked at Nana, “let’s talk about the endorsement proposal.”


Nana nodded, ignoring the embarrassment settling down inside her. Her manager had already gone over the contract with Jessica, making sure that everything on it was within the law and that there was no possibility for Jessica to exploit her in any way possible.


Under normal circumstances, these weren’t, the endorsement would have been settled with her manager’s signature, but Jessica had insisted on getting Nana’s consent as well. Personally.


“Your manager already went over the contract, but I want you to have a look at it too.” She handed Nana a single paper, much to the blonde’s surprise. She had expected more.


“That’s all?” She asked, curiosity written all over her face, making Jessica chuckle at her.


“Yes. At least all I want your consent for. Your manager took care of the rest.” She held a stack of paper. “There’s what your manager went through, this one is specifically for you.”


Nana nodded, her gaze lowering onto the piece of paper she held in her hand.  The first rule, or agreement, was that Nana was to wear Blanc and Eclare products when she attended a public event. Not for every one, but twice or thrice a week, just like other brands demanded.


“If there is something you would like to change, tell me and we can discuss it.”


The blonde looked up to give Jessica a soft smile. “Thank you.”


Publically supporting the franchise, be it in interviews or at the airport by wearing her sunglasses was the second point and the third was modeling for the new collections.  Nana continued to read through the contract, smiling at the fourth agreement, which was to regularly meet up with Jessica to discuss how the endorsement is going.


“Why are you smiling?”


Nana just shook her head and bit the insides of her cheeks, then continued to read through the contract. The next few agreements were more business oriented and at the bottom of the page, there was a small rectangle, in which she had to write her signature to close the contract.


“Are you okay with everything on the contract?”


The blonde gave a soft smile at the sound of worry in Jessica’s voice. “Yes, I give my consent for everything on it.”


“Good.” Jessica took the paper back, scanning through it one last time, before she let a smile grace her lips and placed on top of the rest of the contract. She took a glance at the clock on her desk, then stood up, slipping into her blazer, before she addressed Nana with an innocent smile.


“Would you mind accompanying me home for a glass of Champagne? As a celebration.”


Nana returned the smile. “How could I decline this generous offer? It would be my pleasure Miss Jung.” She took her coat off the armrest of the chair she sat on and followed Jessica through the building to the garage, where her BMW was parked.


The ride to Jessica’s apartment took them less than ten minutes, ten minutes which they spent in silence, enjoying each other’s presence.


Inside the apartment, Jessica took Nana’s coat, hung it up in her wardrobe, went to the kitchen to get a bottle of Champagne and two glasses, then joined the blonde in the living room.


“To our contract.” She winked when their glass clinked.


“To our contract.” Nana repeated and took a sip of the drink. The taste reminded her of Jessica.


The empty glasses were put onto the table, before Nana finally reached for Jessica’s hand, intertwining their fingers as she pulled the older woman into her embrace. One hand cupping Jessica’s cheek as she leant their foreheads together.


“I missed you.” Jessica whispered, closing her eyes as she inhaled the familiar scent.


“I missed you too.” Nana let go of Jessica’s hand and cupped her other cheek with it, pulling her face up until their lips met in a soft and tender kiss filled with passion and longing. A feeling of jubilance overcoming her at the intimate action.


And Jessica broke the kiss for a mere second, long enough to whisper: “Stay with me tonight.”

 


She still couldn’t believe her girlfriend had chosen her to endorse Blanc and Eclare.


 



For happy, this is incredibly short, but I hope you still enjoyed it.
I love Jessica and Nana, they make a cute couple and Strange Love from Halsey is a perfect song for them.
Ehm I don't really know I think I wrote it differently than my previous one shots,
well that's what happends when I venture onto livejournal...
lol