I just want to cuddle [Heath23]

The Sinner

Rating: PG. F for Fluff
Genre: Fluff | AU
Word count: 1003
Couple: Chanmi/Youkyung (YouMi? | AOA)


 

The one where they have to visit the parents, but Chanmi wants to cuddle


 

Youkyung woke up with Chanmi snuggled up to her, the covers protecting their bodies from the cold air in her room, it was still pretty chilly in February after all. Silently she let her gaze wander over her girlfriend’s soft features. It had been a long time since she had seen the girl this relaxed.

As careful as possible, Youkyung slipped out of the bed, grabbed her discarded t-shirt and and put them on before heading to the kitchen.  She had decided to prepare a nice in bed breakfast for Chanmi, seeing as yesterday was her last exam and her finals were officially over.

Chanmi had started studying one semester later, unlike most students in her course. It was a special offer from their university. You could start studying in February/March instead of August/September, it totally depended on the person applying and it helped to spread the applicants. Ergo, Chanmi had her finals in the first weeks of February instead of July or August.

When breakfast was done, Youkyung put the scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes and a coffee on a tray, then walked back to her room. Chanmi was still fast asleep, cuddled between various pillow and the blanket. A smile spread on Youkyung’s lips and she placed the tray on the nightstand.  Then she walked around the bed and sat on the edge of it, next to Chanmi, who stirred a little when she felt the mattress shift.

“Chanmi-ah, wake up.” Youkyung said softly, not wanting to brusque her girlfriend. But it wasn’t enough to wake the shorter girl up, she only turned around, her back now facing Youkyung. The blonde sighed quietly, today wasn’t the morning to sleep in, they had to visit Chanmi’s parents later.

“Wake up honey.” She cooed, bending down to press soft butterfly kisses on Chanmi’s exposed back. After a few seconds, she felt the younger girl stir awake, letting out a cute yawn.

“Kyungie.” She said with a smile, when she spotted her lover sitting next to her.

“Good morning Chanmi. Come on sit properly, I made you breakfast.” As she spoke, she stood up to grab the tray on the nightstand and then put it on Chanmi’s lap. “Enjoy your meal.”

Chanmi showed a toothy grin before digging in. Youkyung always managed to surprise her with small actions that could make her heart flutter. The breakfast was delicious and when she was done, she placed the tray back on the nightstand and engulfed Youkyung in a bear hug.

“Thank you for breakfast.”  She whispered and nuzzled into the crook of Youkyung’s neck.

“You’re welcome, now go brush your teeth and get dressed, I’ll be waiting in the living room.” 

Youkyung pressed a soft kiss against Chanmi’s cheek and then left the room.

 

-

 

“What are we doing today?” Chanmi asked as she sat down next to Youkyung, who was watching TV in the living room.

“We have to go visit your parents today. We have to be there at about eight, so we’ll leave at three.” Youkyung explained, her eyes glued to the TV screen, where some cartoon was currently playing.

“I don’t want to go. Can’t we just tell them that I’m tired from my finals?”

Youkyung shot her a weary look. She didn’t want to go either, but Chanmi’s parents didn’t really like her, she couldn’t risk them liking her even less.

“I’m not sure if we should do this…” She said hesitantly and Chanmi only groaned. She knew her girlfriend was going to say that. It looked like she would have to be a little more persuasive.

“But Kyungie-ah! I really want to stay at home with you the whole day and cuddle with you. I don’t want to see my parents… They’ll only ask burdensome questions.”

Youkyung had always been bad at resisting Chanmi, sometimes she could, sometimes she couldn’t. But with that adorable pout Chanmi was giving her, there was no way she’d be able to resist her girlfriend.

“Fine.” She gave in, making Chanmi jump in victory. “But you’re calling them.”

Chanmi quickly pressed her lips against Youkyung’s, before she grabbed her cellphone and called her parents.

“Hello mom.” She greeted, when the older woman picked up.

“Hello darling, is something wrong?”

“I wanted to tell you that we can’t come today.” Chanmi was starting to get nervous, she didn’t like cancelling plans, even less with her parents, but she really didn’t want to see them today.

“Oh. I see.” Her mother sounded disappointed. “Is it because of that Y-girl?”

Chanmi had to hold back an annoyed sigh. “No mom. Youkyung, has nothing to do with that. I’m just tired.”

“Fine then. Please rest well, you’ll tell us about your finals another time, okay?”

Chanmi nodded, before she remembered that her mother couldn’t see her. “Yes mom.”

“Good. Bye darling, I love you.”

“Bye mom, I love you too.”

 

Chanmi hung up and went back to the living room, where Youkyung was still watching TV, but this time, there was a small grin on her face.

“And?” She asked once Chanmi was sitting on the couch.

“It’s okay. She still loves me, she didn’t disown me and she thought it was your fault.” Chanmi stated jokingly, resulting in Youkyung rolling her eyes, before playfully punching the brunette’s shoulder. Chanmi laughed and pushed Youkyung back into the couch, turning her a little, before comfortably sitting between her legs and taking Youkyung’s arms to lace them around her.

“You like backhugs that much, huh?” It was a rhetorical question, but Chanmi still answered with a cheeky, ‘of course’. They stayed in silent for a few more minutes, before Youkyung spoke up.

“I love you.” She said and taking Chanmi’s chin between her index and thumb to turn her head around and press their lips together.

“I love you too.” Chanmi replied, once they broke the kiss.

Youkyung smiled at her girlfriend. “What do you want to do today?”

“To be honest, I really just want to cuddle with you.”

 


There you go Heath the AOA one shot
I hope you enjoyed it. Apink will have to wait a little.
I don't know which will be next yet (probably YoonYul)
Have a nice day :)