Kiss

Oblivious Love

Daehyun walked into his lecture, and saw two of his friends Zelo and Himchan giving him an amused look. ‘I’ve had enough of that crap, not today’, he muttered to himself remembering last night’s incident. As Daehyun sat down, Himchan slapped Daehyun back, ‘Aha, last night was funny’, he laughed.

Daehyun scowled at them before opening his backpack to get his books out. Throughout the lecture the boys gave Daehyun taunting text messages. Daehyun put his phone on silent and started daydreaming. However his mind started drifting back to last night. Bomi. That was her name. He wrinkled his nose and tried to think about something else but somehow her face was stuck in his mind. When his lecture ended he left the class without waiting for the boys, ‘Hyung!’, shouted Zelo laughing, as he hurriedly tried to pack his books in his bags, Daehyun walked fast determined not to see their faces, but he was more than horrified someone waiting for him. At first Daehyun noticed a figure ahead of him walking, he was pretty sure that the person wasn’t walking to him, but as he watched her closer she was walking towards him, he then gave a gasp and realised that it was Bomi.

How do I ignore her? He thought frantically as he tried not to make any eye contact but Bomi had grabbed him by the arm. ‘Ya, cutie, why are you ignoring me? Didn’t you say you were going to date me?’ she asked strengthening her grip on him. Daehyun stared at her agape, ‘I was only joking’, he said shaking off her grip and rubbing the area she had gotten hold of. Bomi scoffed, ‘Ya, you’re clearly mine’, she said coming closer to him. In that moment Himchan and Zelo came outside and saw both Bomi and Daehyun. ‘Oh, isn’t that the chick that caused ruckus at the party?’ Himchan asked narrowing his eyes in amusement. Bomi noticed the boys standing there and turned around to face Daehyun, ‘are they your friends?’ she asked mischievously. Bomi stared at Daehyun she could tell that he was getting nervous. I need to attack him now, she thought to herself. But her heart was beating fast, hurry! She screamed to herself in her mind. Then she tiptoed, and kissed him on the lips. It was brief but she felt electricity none the less and for a second she had a flashback of her childhood, Daehyun pushed her away but Bomi was still in a confused state, she saw that Daehyun had turned red, her frown deepened when she noticed that he had similar features to her first love. ‘Omo’, she said to herself quietly. ‘No way’, she muttered.  Daehyun turned beetroot whilst Himchan and Zelo whistled in the background. ‘That was fast!’ shouted Himchan as Bomi turned around and winked at them slyly. Daehyun walked off without looking back - his heart was beating awfully fast and he could feel his ear turn pink. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahh I haven't been updating for a long time right? I've been too busy studying T-T It's my last year in college so I need to work harder than before :< But I had some free time and decided to update quickly ;) <3