Daydream

Oblivious Love

She stared at him for a good two seconds and leaned in, anticipation and eager slowly building up, she was just a few millimetres away from his lips. Should she ? She giggled a bit and leaned in closer, both of their breathing in sync with one another, then all of sudden he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up onto the table and kissed her. ‘Bomi?’ he said in a y, husky voice.

‘Bomi? YOON BOMI?’ shouted Mr Choi the classroom teacher.

Bomi swivelled her head away from the window and stared at her surroundings. , I’m in class! Thought Bomi.

‘What have you been doing the past hour? Have you listened to a single thing I’ve said?’, Mr Choi demanded, but Bomi was not at all impressed. She ran her fingers through her hair annoyed. ‘Goddamnit he ruined my daydream’, she muttered as she stood up. ‘What are you doing?’ asked the teacher as the students gawked at her. ‘Infirmary, my cramps are giving me a hard time’, she said bluntly as she smirked at the teacher’s sudden shade of pink on his face. The class stayed hushed as the only sound present was the sound of Bomi’s footsteps. ‘Have fun’, she said airily as she walked out of class with a huge sigh of relief.

She walked through the corridors and sighed again. This was her 3rd year at this school, but she still felt alienated. She mostly blamed her personality. Anyone would misunderstand. She didn’t attend school on the first week of her first year. On the second week everyone had already made friends so she decided to stay alone, however instead of people approaching her they stayed away from her, instead her cold, big headed personality seemed to give her the label of an ‘Ice princess’. She was ‘Cool’ and ‘Chic’ but Bomi knew better than that. Her second and third year of high school seemed to be filled with loneliness. She had ‘friends’, but she was not comfortable with them, nor were they. ‘Oh for god’s sake your 18, fix up your attitude Yoon Bomi’, she said pouting and lightly punching her head continuously. She went into the infirmary and went to the bed nearest to the window, when she noticed someone had occupied the bed.

‘Ya! Get off that’s my space’, Bomi said loudly as the student sat up startled. ‘Ah Bomi sunbae, I’m sorry’, he said as he hastily got off. Bomi nodded in satisfaction as she watched the student head to the door. ‘Are you not going to rest student?’ Bomi said to the student who jumped slightly at her voice. ‘No, sunbae’, he said hastily as he walked out. Bomi sighed, ‘Aish why didn’t I say it nicely’, she muttered as she leaned back and closed her eyes.

-

‘It’s not like I’m asking you out on a date or anything’, a pretty girl with dark curls said as she sat next to Jung Daehyun. He turned to the girl and grinned,

‘Look you’re really pretty, I mean it, but I don’t want to go to the movies with you’, he said sighing. ‘Oh for god’s sake Oppa!’ the girl shouted as she stood up, ‘ Y’know I’ll keep pestering you, you shouldn’t have flirted with me in the first place’, she said as she walked off briskly. Kim Himchan whistled loudly as he watched his friend lean back on the bench.

‘Go out with her just once, she’s really pretty’, Himchan said eyeing the girls perfect figure, ‘and a nice body too’, he added grinning at Daehyun’s scoff.  ‘Pretty? I don’t care’, he said closing his eyes momentarily. ‘That first love of yours seems to be deeply engraved in your heart, it’s like something out of a drama’, Himchan said shaking his head. Daehyun opened his eyes again to see the pretty blue sky above him. ‘I’ll get over her once I see her one more time’, he whispered quietly. Himchan watched his friends’ vacant eyes. ‘It’s a bit too… extreme. She's probably somewhere out there having fun, smiling with a boyfriend, who knows’, he said. Daehyun shook his head, ‘No, I need to see her first’. Himchan grinned as he slapped his friends back, ‘Man, it’s not like your being loyal, you’re always flirting with other girls’. Daehyun sighed, ‘It’s only for fun’, he muttered as he closed his eyes again and leaned back. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just a small chapter~ I had been spending about 3 days trying to upgrade my laptop and I forgot about this fanfic momentarily D: Ah! There may be mistakes and stuff :< but yes the first chapter isn't much and thank you for reading this fanfic <3 saranghae