CHAPTER 7: WHO IS CHOI SIWON?

MOTHER FOR RENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8

 

Heechul's POV:

 

Right now, after that damn press conference, everything had to change according to our last plan. Mr and mrs. Lee need to fix our new blissful problem and remind me that we talk later at night. And me going to fetch my son with my brother. And my husband that supposed to be with me is missing in action.

 

Mr. Lee or let's say Pa, lent us his car so that we could use it to fetch my son and my brother's real son. And speaking of it, I remember something I need to talk with him.

 

"Lee Hyukjae, what the all about this bruise of yours? You don't give me that bumping at the side table bull excuse of yours!" I asked him in one breath.

 

"Noona, I told you--" I cut him off.

 

"Tell me the truth Lee ing Hyukjae!" I know that any minute my throat is going to leave my body but I didn't care. I need to push through at my brother's mind that he need to told me what happened or what his damn husband did to him!

 

I heard my brother's sighed. Finally, his brain is now working properly.

 

"Minho already know that I'm his mother."

 

"What?! How did he know? Did you told him?!"

 

"Of course not. You know that as much as I want to tell him, I just can't. It's not appropriate. But even though, I didn't told him, it's still happen. That's why, Donghae hate me more." He said sadly.

 

"So because of that, he give you that beautiful bruise?" I asked sarcastically.

 

"I understand him."

 

"Oh my god! It's your damn i-understand-him statement again! Can you please give some respect to yourself?!"

 

"Noona, can you listen first what really happened?" He asked me and I sighed in defeat. I listened to what happened to them this morning, how Minho suddenly called him Umma, how Donghae didn't like it, how Donghae dragged him to a room and start yelling at him, how did he get that bruise, how Minho accidentally heard them, and how his son accept him.

 

"I'm gonna kill that husband of yours!" I gritted my teeth.

 

"Noona, please let me fix this thing. It's my family."

 

"And I'm your Noona."

 

"Noona, I married him and it's my responsibility to fix our marriage. I still owe him an explanation. He just need a time."

 

"Ok, I let you off this time. But if that stupid husband of yours hurt you again, we're gonna back in America, NO BUTS!"

 

Then my brother just nodded.

 

We already reached SME school. Luckily, there's no media that would bombared us.

 

We decide to wait for the kids near at their classroom. I decided not to wait at the waiting area where there are lots of mother who are keep whispering to each other and I know they are talking about my presscon a while ago.

 

"So you're now acting like a good mother?" We looked to the owner of an unfamiliar voice. Who the heck is this? I think her age is same with Eunhyuk. I can sense a bad vibes from her.

 

"Who are you?" I asked her.

 

She looked at me unbelievable, "You didn't know me?"

 

"Do you think I'll ask you that question when I know who you are?" I asked sarcastically.

 

"I think you're very busy flirting with guys at US that make you unaware of knowing the circle of people same as your husband."

 

So she's also an actress. I can sense that the way she talked with me, she obviously didn't like me.

 

"I'm Jung Jessica."

 

I'll remember that name and start making her own grave.

 

"By the way, congratulations with your fabulous press conference. You really show that you really fail to be Hangeng's wife and Taemin's mother." She said to me mockingly.

 

"You don't know anything. So you better shut your mouth." I glared at her.

 

"So it's true that you really had a bad temper. For your information, I think I know a lot more things about your husband than you are."

 

Is this girl is Hangeng's mistress? No, his girlfriend?

 

But before I could speak to her, the school bell rang.

 

"By the way, if you want to know where is your dear husband, he fetch my sister a while ago and go somewhere."

 

Her sister? My husband? Go somewhere?

 

"Umma!" I looked around and Taemin running towards me.

 

"Umma! Look at my hand! I have three stars! My teacher give me these because I'm a good boy today." He said to me happily.

 

"Wow, so Umma need to give his Baby Taemin a reward because he is a good boy. Hm, what does Baby Taemin want?" I smiled to him. I could see that his eyes sparks hearing the word reward.

 

"Of course! I want my banana milk!"

 

"Uncle Hyukkie!" We looked at Minho even that Jessaca girl. He hugged my brother.

 

He raised his right hand, "Look, I'll also have 3 stars."

 

"Wow. You did a great job!" He kissed his son's forehead.

 

"Appa!" Minho shouted happily.

 

We looked around to see that Donghae is walking towards us. I could sense that Hyukjae stiffened at his place.

 

"Donghae!" That jessica girl run toward at Donghae and encircled her hand at his arm. "Let's eat our lunch now. I'm so hungry." She said sweetly to him.

 

"Minho, let's go now. We are going to eat our lunch." Donghae called his son. But Minho shooked his head.

 

"I'm going together with Taemin. Just fetch me there later." Minho replied to him coldly. Then started to walk off with Taemin.

 

Me and my brother walked together to follow the kids. I didn't forget to glare at Donghae.

 

Is that girl and him are dating?! I'm going to deal with him later.

 

We finally rode to Appa's car. I sit at the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter