CHAPTER 2: THE UNEXPECTED MEETING

MOTHER FOR RENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




“NO! OUR PROBLEM!!!” Sungmin shouted.

“What?!” Hangeng was already impatient.

Sungmin was catching his breathe, of course who wouldn’t if you run as much as you can just to reach Hangeng’s office.

“Our.. Our.. sons..” Sungmin trying his best to manage to say what he really want to said at Hangeng even though he hardly speak because of his breathe.

After hearing the word “sons”, Hangeng got alarmed. “WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR SONS?! MY SONS?!!” 

“They get into trouble at the school. Kyuhyun and Donghae is already there and also Yesung and Ryeowook on their way. Kibum was already waiting for us at the lobby”

Without saying anything, Hangeng left his office.

Sungmin, Kibum and Hangeng arrived at Leeteuk’s office. The first thing they saw that irritated face was plastered at Key’s face while he was infront of his father, Kyuhyun, Onew was crying while hugging his mother, Ryeowook and his father, Yesung was tapping his back to console him, Jonghyun was seating silently at the corner then Taemin was sobbing while Minho consoling him.

Sungmin immediately go to his son asking what happened while also Kibum rushed to his niece, Jonghyun. When Taemin lifted his head, he saw his father standing at the door and he immediately run to his father to hug him and cried louder. Then Hangeng lifted his son.

After few minutes consoling their own sons, they managed to calm down and ready to discuss on what really happened to their sons.

“From what I heard from the teachers and other students who witness the incident, this group of students started to tease Taemin.” Leeteuk started but she paused coz she hesitantly to continue her story especially that her grandson was involved and her son was there. Hangeng sensed that his mother was hesitating to continue her story but he was eager to know the truth especially he just saw his son’s cry that really barely happened.

“Continue, Ma” Hangeng said to his mother.

Leeteuk just sighed before continuing her story. “well, at first Taemin just ignored them thinking that they are just envy at him because he was going to have a grand birthday tomorrow but Taemin can’t take their tease when they insulted his mother.”

Leeteuk’s story was interrupted when Taemin butted and shouted at his father. “Appa! They insult my Umma! They told me that Umma didn’t love me because she was far away from us. She doesn’t want to be with us that’s why she didn’t go home. Appa, they are lying, right? Umma really really really loves us? Right?!” Taemin started to cry again. Hangeng was shocked but he continues to comfort his son.

Sungmin was sad from what the scene she saw. Hangeng must be very hurt at that moment. 

Sungmin try to change the topic to lessen the tense at Hangeng. “How about the other kids? How come they got into the fight also?”

“Minho saw that Taemin was already crying he tried to protect him from the students who are teasing Taemin. He pushed one of the kids but the teasing didn’t end. One of them started to insult Minho by teasing that his mother was already gone, they pity him for not having a mother.” Leeteuk continued and feel sad for her another grandson. Donghae was shocked and he was angry for insulting his son. He looks at his worriedly.

“I’m okay, Appa. Don’t worry, i didn’t take to my heart at what they said.” Minho said strongly but Donghae really know his son and he knows that deep inside, his son was hurt badly.

“Then Minho was going to punch the kid who insulted him but Jonghyun stop him, and that group of kids turn their attention at Jonghyun. Then they started to that his parent doesn’t love him or he was just an adopted child because they are always in different country. Suddenly, Key slaps one of the kid. They started shouting at Key that he was gay like his parents. Then they heard Onew’s cry that cause to also that he was also gay like his gay parents. And it was the start of chaos between the kids that cause Taemin to push aside and get a minor injury.”

The parents got shocked and looked at Taemin. Hangeng checked his son’s body from head to toe and there, he spotted the minor injury at his son’s left knee that his mother talking about.

“What the heck they did to my son?!” Yes, Hangeng was very angry. Never in his son’s life got a bite of mosquito but what is this? His son got injured and it was a day before his grand birthday party.

“Calm down, son. I already talk with the parents of the kids and they are sorry for their sons. They decided to drop their sons from our school.” Leeteuk said.

“Hell them!” Donghae shouted angrily.

“Donghae! Stop cursing. You’re infront of the kids.” Leetuek glared at Donghae. “Anyway, I think it was already time for all you to go home so that the kids were already to take a rest. It was very hard day for them. And also all of you need energy for tomorrow’s occasion. Especially Taemin.”

Everyone in the room started to prepare to leave the school. Bringing their kids.

Kibum’s Car...

While driving, Kibum keep staring at his niece who’s seating at his side. He was so worried at his niece. He knows that his niece was hurt badly. But he can’t do anything to stop his sister and her husband to work abroad. That’s why, Kibum do his best to be a father and mother for Jonghyun.

“Uncle Bummie, stop staring at me. I still don’t want to die.” Jonghyun smiled at his uncle and gave him his puppy-eyes.

“Jonghyun, stop using that eyes to me.” Kibum focused at the road.

“Uncle, I’m ok. So don’t worry.” Jonghyun assured.

“But--“

“Uncle, having you is already enough for me” 

Kibum was shocked by his niece’s words. He didn’t expect that words. He was about to say something but he glance at his niece, he was already in deep sleep. Kibum just smiled.


YeWook Car...

Onew was still crying while buried his face at his mother’s chest. Onew is sitting at his mother’s lap while hugging him while his father driving. Ryeowook can’t control his tears, his weakest is his son’s tears. Yesung was aware that his wife and his son are crying. He holds his wife’s hands tightly means he was there and everything is going to be fine.

“Umma, don’t cry.” Onew wiping his mother’s tears. Ryeowook looks at his son with guilty eyes.

“Onew baby, I’m sorry.” 

Onew shocked his head. “No, Umma. It’s not your fault. It was the bad kids’ fault. Don’t worry, Umma. Onew is not hurt if I have parents like you. Onew was very very very grateful having parents like you. I love you Umma and Appa!” Onew hugged her mother very tightly.

Yesung just smiled watching his family like that.

KYUMIN’S CAR...

“IF THEY DARE TO APPEAR INFRONT OF ME AGAIN, I’LL SMASH THEIR UGLY FACES! URGH” Key’s nonstop shouting inside his parent’s car.

“And they don’t have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter