Chapter 5- The start of Happy Family

MOTHER FOR RENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 5
 


"Eunhyuk is going to stay with Donghae's house." Heechul said confidently.

Everyone shouted "What?!!!"

"Why does he need to stay in my house? As far as I know, we have three guest rooms for him to occupy." Donghae disagreed.

"I'm sorry to say, but I need that three bedrooms for my things. I think you forgot that I'm a model, fish." Heechul explained.

"I think, Heechul has a point. And I think there's no any problem for that since only you and Minho live together well of course, include the maids." Leeteuk said.

Donghae is going to protest again but Minho butted in,

"I want Uncle Eunhyuk to stay in our house."

"But Minho--" 

"Please Appa?" Minho pleaded.

Donghae just sighed.

"Ok, I'll let him stay in our house"

At that time, Eunhyuk wants to jump in rejoice but he can't. He was really happy that he'll stay with his family and his son insiseted it. He knows that this is going to be hard for him coz he knows Donghae didn't like this. But he is willing to win his family back. 

Minho decided to meet with Taemin and he knows that boy is waiting for him and facing Taemin's tantrums can be severe and challenging.

After Minho left the dining table where the old ones are staying, they decided to talk about for certain details.

Leeteuk started their conversation. "Donghae, while Minho is staying here and play with Taemin, accompany Eunhyuk to their hotel to get his things."

"What?! Why me?" Donghae exclaimed.

"Because he's going to live with you." Kangin answered.

"I don't think it's necessary for Donghae-shi to accompany me. I could take a cab." Eunhyuk said politely. Heechul just rolled his eyes in her brother's antic. 

"No, Eunhyuk darling. I won't let you take a cab. It's very dangerous outside especially it's getting dark. And I'm sure that my FISHY son won't mind it." Donghae is going to protest again but his mother glared at him. The last thing he doesn't want to happen in his life is meeting his angry mother.

He sighed and said, "Ok, I'm going with him."

Eunhyuk was shocked because he didn't expect that Donghae would agree with his mother. But at the same time, he is happy because he's going to be alone with Donghae and this is his chance.

"Ok, before Donghae and Eunhyuk leave, let's talk about the upcoming presscon of Heechul." Kangin said.

"Oh, before I forgot, I want to thank you Mr. Lee for fixing the presscon of my sister." Eunhyuk said gratefully but he was scared when he noticed the sudden change at Kangin's expression. Did he said something wrong?

"Eunhyuk, don't call me, Mr. Lee and also Mrs. Lee. Since you're also part of our family, you could call us, Ma and Pa. You also, Heechul." Kangin said. 

Even though, Eunhyuk was shocked. He was grateful that he can call his in-law that kind of endearment but he can't help himself not to feel guilty. He was so sure once everyone know that he was the mother of Minho and wife of Donghae, they are going to hate him. Who wouldn't hate him?

They started to discuss everything they need to know and what are the things that they would and wouldn't tell to the media. It seems that they really planned everything so that people won't be suspicious. 

When everything was already settled, they seperate to start what they need to do. Kangin go to his office room to fix something for Heechul's presscon while Leeteuk check his grandsons, Hangeng and Heechul go to their room to fix Heechul's things, and lastly, Donghae and Eunhyuk left to fetch Eunhyuk's things at the hotel. 

HANCHUL's room...

Heechul observed the room and it was big for two of them but you could clearly see the simplicity of the room. Despite of it's simplicity,it also look expensive. But she could feel the loneliness of that room. 

She noticed something that caught her attention. A photo frame beside the bed, a wedding photo of Hangeng and Heenim.

"He really looks like me." She can't help to comment.

"Yeah." Hangeng said while taking his shoes away.

Heechul could feel the awkwardness inside that room. Well, you can't blame her. How can she be comfortable when the two of them was alone at that room. Especially after what happened a while ago at Taemin's school.

"This is your closet. I already take away my things inside of it." Hangeng was standing beside a 6-doors closet indicating that it was the closet he was mentioning. Heechul nodded. 

"And also, Sungmin just message me that I'm going with you to your presscon. He told me that my presence there is important." Hangeng continued.

"Ok. I'll inform my brother." Heechul response.

Awkward again.

"Aish." Hangeng looked at Heechul wondering what is the reason of the sudden 'aish' of the other one.

Heechul sighed. "You know, if you want this plan to be successful, we must remove this awkwardness between us."

"What do you want me to do?" Hangeng asked irritatedly.

Heechul really want to kill the man infront of her but she can't. Oh my god, this is was the longest patience she ever had.

"Just act normal to me.I know it's hard for you to act like husband to me and of course it was also hard for me to act like wife towards you since I never been married. Just tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter