CHAPTER 4: A HAPPY FAMILY?

MOTHER FOR RENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




Heechul's POV

I was standing at the front gate of SME School. Eunhyuk just dropped me because he need to the fix something for my postponed presscon.

“So, I’m already here? There’s no turning back Kim Heechul. Remember, this is for your brother.” I mumbled to myself. Then I started to walk inside the school. And I could feel different eyes were staring at me.

Of course, who wouldn’t? The goddess model was walking infront of them.

I even hears the different murmur from the mothers that I was passing. But suddenly, I realizes something.

“Oh god! Stupid me! I even forgot to ask where is the classroom of Taemin! Oh crap! What am I going to do?” I cursed in my thought.

I got startled when a teacher approached me.

“Excuse me, Ms. Heechul?” the teacher smiled at me.

Of course, not all at the time I’m a princess. I smiled back at her before answering her.

“Yes?”

“Mrs. Lee just instructs me that you’re going to fetch Taemin today.” The teacher said. I just nodded to her.

“So I’ll guide you to his classroom since Mrs. Lee told me that you still don’t know his classroom.” I just nodded again to her.

Well, it seems that they prepared everything for my arrival.

We started to walked inside the school premises. And I’m still aware with the different stares and murmurs in our surrounding.

“Ms. Heechul, I’m sorry for them. But don’t worry I assured you that only me know the truth.”

"Truth?" I raised my eyebrow then the teacher whisper something to me.

"About you as Taemin's real mother." So it's all about that.

"I'm so happy because I already met Taemin's mother and no wonder he had a beautiful face because he had a very beautiful mother" The teacher giggled happily.

But before I give my appreciation towards her compliment she said something again

"Oh before I forgot Hangeng-oppa is going to fetch you. Since Mrs. Lee already left the school"

Wait, something in her words are not right, HANGENG-OPPA?! How come she's calling my so called husband that way? Now, I think I'm going to take back of what I've thought a while ago that "I give my appreciation towards her compliment"

"Mrs. Heechul, this is Taemin's classroom"

I faced the classroom that she was mentioning and look for the kid that is going to be my son

And tadan!

I spotted Taemin at the corner of the classroom and beside him is my real nephew, Minho. I noticed that Taemin is not listening to his teacher because he keep staring outside the window and looks like he is thinking of something.

Someone interrupts my thoughts again and of course, that teacher again. I don't know but suddenly I feel irritated by her presence and I don't know why?!

"Mrs. Heechul excuse me for a while, I'm going to talk with their teacher so that she could dismissed them"

Then she left not forgetting to bow at me.

After waiting for some minutes, one by one of Taemin's classmates left their classroom except for a two students named Taemin and Minho.

I noticed that Taemin is still staring outside while Minho trying to caught his attention.

I realized that it's the right time for me to approach my so called son. I entered their classroom and Minho noticed my presence. I noticed that his eyes got widen for my sudden appearance but before he do something I signal him to keep quiet and thankfully, he get what I mean. He bow to me and get his thing, then I realized that he was going to left the room but before I could stop him, he left already. And now, it's me and my son was left alone who is still not aware of my presence.

I walked towards where my son was seated and stand infront of him.

"Taemin?" I called him in a lower voice but I got shocked because he immediately look at me.

"Um..umma?" His face was shocked. I just nodded to him and smile sweetly. Oh well, it's feels good. But what's the reason? It feels good to be his mother? Or to make this kid happy?

Then I noticed that Taemin is still stiff so I decided to speak again.

"Don't you want to hug your beautiful mother?"

Without second thoughts, Taemin stood up right away and run towards me and hugs me very tight.

I really can't explain my feelings. It was really great and comfortable.

I heard a sniff from my son, I mean my so called son. I cupped his face and he was crying.

I immediately wipe his tears.

"Baby why are you crying? Are you not happy because I'm here?" I asked him

Taemin shook his head. "No, Umma. It's just I'm so happy because you're already here. This is my best birthday in my life. I really miss you, umma!"

He hugged me tightly,of course I hugged him back.

"Umma was really sorry if ---" I didn't finished my words because Taemin put his tiny finger in my lips.

"Umma, it's ok to me. As long you're here already. You're not going to leave me anymore, right?" I could see his hopeful eyes. Omg, how would I answer him?

Think Heechul, Think!

While my eyes wandering, there is something that caught my attention. I noticed a bruise in his left knee.

"What happened to this, baby?!" I exclaimed to my son.

I noticed the sudden changes of my son's expression.

"Tell me, Lee Taemin. How did you get this?" I'm kinda impatient again. Well, you can't blame me. You also act like this when you see that your child have this kind of bruise.

"Umma, it's because the bad kids who bullied me!" Taemin hugged me again. Ok, fine I think I'm going to burst now. How the hell someone bullied my son! Kim Heechul's son!

"What?! Who bullied you? Did your father know about this? Did they cure your bruise? Is it still hurt? Do you want me to cure it? Omg. I think my first aid kit is at Eunhyuk's car" I stopped my blabbering when Taemin cupped my face. He just smiled sweetly at me.

"Umma, having you here, I'm very well cured. I love you umma!" He hugged me again. God, you're so cruel for getting this adorable kid's mom.

But suddenly Taemin break our hug,

"Why, baby?"

"Umma, I want to go at restroom. I'm going to pee." Taemin pouts.

I chuckled because of my son's cute expression.

"Ok, let's go."

We already go to restroom and I waited for Taemin outside the restroom though I insisted that I'll go with him and he refused me. He just told me that he was already a big boy now. How adorable he is.

"Isn't that Ms. Heechul?" I looked at the owner of that voice and I got startled. From my point of view, I know that kind of outfit that they are wearing. It's only mean one thing, MEDIA!

I moved backwards but to my bad luck, I'm already at the corner. I could see that they are already coming near at me.

"Umma! I'm finished!" My eyes got widen when I realized who's with me. Before the reporter reached for my son, I hurriedly hugged Taemin and give him some soothe words so that he can't get scared because of the reporters.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter