CHAPTER 6: ROLLERCOASTER ENTRANCE

MOTHER FOR RENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

COMMENT REPLIED: (I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY :))

avenge96,thecutiesgurlz,lovechullie4ever,kiko_chullie,EllaLuvChullie,Youngi17,messyreina,LadyHeeHeeXP,Babywookie: Thank you so much for your comments! Here's the update you've been waiting for(I hope so...)

shinee_ta05: don't worry, as time passes by, you'll gonna read more mother-son moments of Heechul-Taemin. :)

DredhezRei:waah i think you're going to kill coz i really cliffhanger in my story. hehehe sorry

ShawolCassieElf: wow. thank you for still reading my story even though it's genderswitch. i reall appreaciate that :) 

DredhezRei: thank you for giving my story a chance. :)

loser220 : yes,i'm heehyukhaeteuk :)

RoyalAngel93: oh thank you! they are also my fav. OTPs. :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

Eunhyuk's POV:

 

We are already on our way to the hotel that I'm staying.

 

Yeah, WE, me and my husband. But I think I don't have any right now to call him as my husband since we are not now close in that kind of relationship .

 

Ever since we ride in his car, we didn't talk with each other. Well, I'm not expecting him to initiate the talk since I'm aware that he's angry at me or worst, hate me. But I can't initiate to talk with him because I'm scared.

 

What if I try? There's nothing I'm going to lose if I try to talk with him. Maybe this would start for our new beginning.

 

Sigh.

 

"Hae-"

 

"Don't talk. You're not allowed to talk with me. And don't you ever call me that name coz you don't have any right now to call me with that name. Just act that we didn't know each other. It was already torture for me sitting beside you, just be thankful that I can still bear with it." He said coldy but still focus in his driving and keep staring at the road.

 

His words are like a knife that stabbing my heart. How can I fix everything when he forbids me to talk with him? Is it already the answer in my question? Is it really a broken family for us?

 

Donghae's POV:

 

After getting his things at the hotel, we dropped by at Hangeng's hyung house to get my son and proceed to my house.

 

Luckily, my son was already asleep when I get him. It's better than he is awake with me and Eunhyuk inside my car. It's going to be a very small world for us. And I'm scared that I can't take it. I know that my son was already fond to Eunhyuk and I don't like it.

 

Yeah, I’m sure with it. He was already had this affectionate feeling toward Eunhyuk. Just like what happened to us a while ago, before we entered Hyung’s house.

 

We just arrived at Hyung’s house. But before we could enter, I noticed a cab who just park infront Hyung's house. Who would just arrive?

 

When that someone successfully got out the cab, I clearly saw who is it. The last person that I want to see, Lee Hyukjae.

 

I almost forgot that he was the brother of the fake mother of Taemin. So much coincidence.

 

But I got shocked at the next thing happened, I saw my Minho running towards him and he happily bow at him. Of course, Eunhyuk happily smile back at him.

 

Since I don't like what I am seeing, I walked towards them then when Eunhyuk noticed my presence he had this shocked and scared expression in his face. I looked at my son, and caught his attention.

 

"Minho, let's go. Mama and Papa were already waiting for us."

 

My son nodded and said,

 

"Let's go!"

 

But it makes my blood boil in anger, why? Because his words are not for me instead to the person that I hate the most. And what makes me anger is, my son hold my hand and his another hand hold his hand. I know it makes him surprised because of my son's sudden action. And pulled us to enter at hyung's house.

 

I don't know what happened to my son but it was a first time for us that he became easily get along with a person. Is this what they called mother-son instinct? Na-uh, it won't happen. Because he won't NEVER know the truth.

 

 

I really want to tell my son that he was his mother who left us without a reason. But I'm afraid that he might not hate him as much as I hate him. I'm afraid that he would love more this guy. And I don't want to happen that. I sound selfish but it wasn't my fault, I'm just a person who gets hurt.

 

When we got home, I lift my sleeping son and left Eunhyuk. I didn't help him to bring his things. Once I entered at my house, I looked back and noticed that he was still standing beside my car while carrying his things. I know that he didn't know what to do and where he is supposed to be going. Luckily for him, my maid arrived so that I instruct her to guide him to the guest room. After that, I left them and bring my son to his room before I go to my room.

 

Next morning...

 

"Appa!" I heard my son calling me so energetic. It was first time when I saw him so lively in this early morning.

 

“Wow, I wonder what makes my son so happy today.” I never saw my son so happy like this.

 

"Appa! Eat now! Umma's cooking is sooo delicious!" My body got stiffed. My son's words make me shocked. First, I never heard my son calling me in this kind of voice and also he never invite me to eat. And second, who the hell he was calling "Umma"?! Wait, don't tell me, it's ...

 

"Minho, did you already call your-" Eunhyuk didn't finish his words because he already noticed me staring at him.

 

"Umma! Let's eat now!" Minho was already pulling his hand to sit to our dining table.

 

I stood up and asked angrily,

 

"MINHO! What are you calling him?! Umma?!"

 

I hold my son's arm so that he could break his hold to Eunhyuk's hand.

 

"Appa.." My son low voice. "It's hurt."

 

"Donghae! You're hurting Minho! Stop it!" Eunhyuk tried to pry my hold at my son. I glared at him. I let go my hold to my son then hold Eunhyuk's arm harshly.

 

I looked at my maid then told her, "Don't let my son follow us."

 

After that, I drag this person towards my office.

 

I harsily let go of his arm that makes him winced in pain. But I didn't mind that...

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU IMPLYING IN MY SON'S MIND?!!!" I shouted to him angirly.

 

He looked at me with teary eyes. Did I hurt him that much to make him cry? Wait, why I am bothered about it.

 

"I'm asking you Kim Hyukjae!"

 

"I-I'm s..st..still Lee Hyuk..jae." He answered me between his sobs. Why does this man makes me more angry.

 

"No, you're not! Don't you dare use that name!" I really want to hurt him. I really want to punch him. I really want to slap him. But I can't.

 

"Can you listen first to my explanation?" He managed to asked me while he was crying.

 

"EXPLANATION?!" I shouted at him. "After you left us for ing 5 years and showing up to us like nothing was happened! Eunhyuk, you left me and your son! You left us without saying a reason, without a word, and now, you want to explain?"

 

Suddenly, he hold my hand.

 

"Please, Hae. For the sake of Minho, please listen to me." I heard his pleading. But I just can't accept everything that happening to us.

 

I remove his hand that cause him to knee infront of me,

 

 "Don't you dare go near to MY son! How dare you to tell him to call you, Umma?! You even have a guts to do that!"

 

He shook his head and said, "I didn't tell him to call me like that. I was also shocked when he suddenly call me "Umma" ."

 

I chuckled.

 

"So you're a liar now? Very good, Eunhyuk."

 

He shook again his head. "I'm not lying."

 

Then he cried again more loudly. "I still love you, Hae"

 

That's it!

 

"I don't want to hear that!"

 

I'm going to slap him but...

 

"Appa! Don't hurt MY Umma!"

 

My eyes got widen when I saw my son standing at my office's door. He hurriedly run towards Eunhyuk and hug him tightly.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

 

"He's not your Umma." I gritted my teeth. I'm controlling myself not to shout at my son again.

 

My son shooked his head and start to sob,

 

"No, I know his my Umma. I heard you." He paused and stare at Eunhyuk. "And I can feel it."

 

No, this can't be happening. My son didn't said that.

 

"Son, you don't understand everything." I tried to pursue my son. He can't love this person who abondoned us. "He left us. He left us without a word."

 

I'm sinking to my son's mind that this guy he was calling "Umma" is such a heart breaker person. I know that I'm kinda childish here but I need him to know the truth before Eunhyuk would hurt us again.

 

"That's why I want to explain." Eunhyuk said with desperate voice.

 

I glared at him, "YOU SHUT UP!"

 

I heard my son's sob louder.

 

"Ap..appa, do..n't..shout..at..m..my Um..ma"

 

At the end, I'm the gone who give up. I don't want to hear any of these nonsense. I need to wake up from this nightmare.

 

I slammed the door shut and left my house.

 

Eunhyuk's POV:

 

I heard the loud bang of the door. Yes, Donghae already left us. I know I should throwing party right now because my son already know that I'm his Umma and at the same time, he accept me. But of course I can't, I'm happy but I'll be honest. I'm not yet contented on what happening to us. I don't like this kind of situation especially on what happened to us a while ago. I know that Hae really hate the fact that Minho already know who am I and worst, Minho defend me.

 

It's true that I didn't do or say anything to Minho that would hint in his mind that I'm his Umma. I'm also shocked on what he said. I'm very proud to my son he could understand our situation even he was just a 6 year old kid.

 

For now, I'll do my best to make up the time that I'm not with my son and also to my husband.

 

I looked at my son, and he was still crying.

 

"Baby..." He lift his face and face me. "Stop crying now. You still need to go at your school" I said to him softly while wiping his tears.

 

He just nodded and we started to fix ourselves then off to his school.

 

Luckily, their driver is also there. I just learned from their maids that Donghae usually drive his son to his school. But because of what happened a while ago, he can't make it today. And I understand that.

 

While sitting at the back of their car, me and Minho was hugging each other as if we don't really want to break apart.

 

"Umma"

 

"Yes baby?"

 

"Why does Appa is angry at you?" My breath had stopped when I heard his question. Can he understand everything if I'm going to tell him?

 

I sighed, "Baby, you're still young to understand everything."

 

He shooked his head, "No Umma, I can understand everything. Please tell me."

 

I think I'm not gonna win this game.

 

"Ok, I'll tell you the main reason but you can't question me anymore about this. Araso?" Then, he nodded. "Your Appa had a right to get angry at me because I left you. I left the both of you without saying goodbye. Your Umma is bad, right?" I smiled weakly at him.

 

"Of course not, Umma. I know you have a reason why you left us. You love us, right?" My son asked me.

 

"I love you so much. I love your father as much as I love you. I'm sorry baby if I left you and grow without a mother." I said guilty.

 

"The important thing is you're already with us. We're going to be a happy family like Taemin's family." He said happily. I feel more guilty. Yeah, just like Taemin's fake family. "But, Appa.. He's not going to hurt you, right?"

 

"No, Baby." I smiled at him. "Your Appa can't do that. Remember that."

 

I kissed him and hugged him tightly.

 

After a few minutes, we arrived at his school. I noticed a bunch of media infront of the school gate. *SIGH* Why making hard for themselves waiting for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter