CHAPTER 8: EUNHAE FAMILY PART 1

MOTHER FOR RENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since I started to live here.

 

Donghae arrived late again. He's drunk again and I know it's my fault. I know he’s not fond of drinking but because of my appearance, he's been drinking like there's no tomorrow. He makes sure that upon his arrival everyone is asleep. Except for me. Because, every night like a normal wife will do, I'm always waiting for him to go home. I know everyone will call me stupid but I can't help it. I want to wait for him even though I always received hurtful words from him like,

"I ing hate you Hyukjae!"

"Jessica is better than you! She's a better wife than you "

"Why did you come back?!"

"You're my worst nightmare!"

"You ruined my family! You ruined ME!"

"Please leave me now, Please leave us now, Please don't ever exist again in our world"

"We don’t need you!"

"Hyukjae, I regret loving you, I regret meeting you, I regret making you my wife."

 

or worst, I received different bruises from him. Yes, he always hurt me once he sees me. It's like, I'm a willing punching bag for him to release his anger. I can't complain. I don't have a right to complain. It's my fault why he's being like that. I deserve everything.

Luckily, everyone is fast asleep so they can't hear anything that’s happening between us. 

 

After Donghae got contented on shouting and hurting me, I'll help him to lie down at his bed and even change his clothes. Since he's already drunk and exhausted after doing things to me, he’s always fast asleep and doesn't mind the things that I'm doing to him. 

 

At the end, I silently cry at the bathroom while treating my wounds so Heechul Noona and Minho will not notice my bruises. 

 

The next morning, Donghae left without telling anyone. He always make sure that before we wake up, he will leave the house already. It makes me sad because Minho keeps on asking me why he didn't see his appa.

 

That's an everyday event for me at Donghae's house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

But, I didn't expect that it could get worse. 

 

 

 

 

I didn't expect that Donghae, my husband can do it to me. 

 

Last night, I thought it would be just like other nights when he got home and start shouting at me and hurt me physically. But I'm wrong, yes, he still shout at me and hurt me. The difference is, he make another move. A move that I never dare to imagine that Donghae will do to me even in my dreams or worst in reality.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My husband me. 

Donghae me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a week since that unforgettable night. Called me stupid but half of me is grateful about of what happened to us. It’s not like, Donghae changed his treatment towards me after that and to tell you that truth, it become worse. Because ever since that night, he didn’t go home. And I don’t know where in Earth he was, but my other mind telling me that maybe he’s with Jessica. Just imagining what they are doing right now is killing me but I can’t complain. Who am I? Right?

 

As what I saying a while ago, when my husband me. No, I can’t call it because honestly, I did give myself to him. At first, I was struggling from him but since I have this weak body, I already stop it and let my husband do what he wants. And also, I miss him. I really miss everything about him. I miss his kiss, I miss his touch and I miss making love to him. Though, I know that in Hae’s mind it is just a but for me, it’s making love. Stupid? Nope. I just love him.

 

*DOOR BELL*

 

Who would that be? Are we expecting a visitor at this morning?

 

Is it Minho? But the driver just drives him at school or maybe he forget something? Oh, Actually, I’m the one who take him to school everyday except for today because I’m not feeling well. I keep vomiting every morning and I always suffered headache and I don’t know why. And Minho noticed it that’s why he pursues me to rest today and let the driver drive him to the school.

 

I’m going to open the door instead calling the maids since they are all cleaning the garden at back of the house.

 

But it makes me shocked who is at the door.

 

O_O

 

 

“Do..Dong..hae?”

 

 

DONGHAE’S POV:

 

“ YOU CHO KYUHYU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter