Chapter 8

I'm not Her

Haru’s POV
I woke up feeling light headed and my vision slightly blurry. I looked around, inspecting the unfamiliar surroundings. It was a dark and small room which can only fit two people at most. It confuses me and being tied to the chair isn’t helping either. The only thing I remembered was waiting for a cab outside Seungri oppa’s house. I can’t seem to remember anything beyond that. How did I ended up here?

Suddenly the door flew open. There stood a tall guy with model like body. He has a slightly squinty eyes with a gaze that could penetrate through your soul. The more I stared at him the more intimidated I get. Every footsteps he took towards me makes me squirm in my seat. It’s not like I could defend myself with all my limbs being tied up like this. My breath hitched when he was only a few steps away from me. I shut my eyes close, curling my fingers into a fist, expecting a full swing from him as he raises up his hands.


1 second… 2 seconds… 3 seconds… 4 seconds… 5 seconds… Nothing?


I felt his palm caressing my left cheeks. I was expecting anything else but this. What is happening? Who is this guy?

“Please don’t leave me Lee Chaerin… I can’t live without you!” he started hugging and throwing me kisses all over my face. Urgh, not again! Don’t tell me he thinks I’m Lee Chaerin.

“Woah hold up! Dude, I only saw you once today and now you’re giving me kisses what the hell? Who are you?” I tried dodging away from his lips attack.

As expected, he stood there with a confused look. He then slapped me real hard and yelled profanities at me.

“This kind of tricks won’t work for me! It’s a lame trick! I know you’re Lee Chaerin! You can’t run away from me!”

So, that means this Lee Chaerin girl is alive? Not dead? And this guy kidnapped her for the past 4 years? What sorcery is this??? I’d rather keep up with the Kardashians than keeping up with my own life right now. Too many things happening to me these past few months just because of that Chaerin, urgh!

“Dude, believe me… I am not Lee Chaerin! I’m not her!” Just as I said that, I felt something hit my face with a huge impact before everything turns pitch black and I lose conscious.

--------------------

Seungri’s POV
A few seconds after Daesung left, my favourite dongsaeng, Donghyukkie called. What he told me through the phone makes me more than speechless.

“Hyung, Chae noona is with me.”

Chae is still alive. I told him that I want and I have to meet her, but what Hyukkie said next made all of my system froze. He told me how Chae got kidnapped, how she was treated how she escaped and her condition right now. Most importantly, he told me who the kidnapper was. I couldn’t believe what I heard!

How could he be the kidnapper out of all people? Seriously? The person we trust the most did that? The person who even asked high authority detectives to help in the search of Chae did that?

It took me a while to digest what have been told to me. I don’t know what to do right now. But one thing’s for sure, every word from this phone conversation is not to be told to Jiyong hyung. God knows what he’ll do if he finds out.

I ended the call and sat on my working desk, with Chae’s picture in one hand and my phone on the other. I’m glad though she’s alive. I want to meet her badly! I want to hug my baby sister and protect her even more. Sadly I won’t be able to do that, not until that bastard went to jail or something!

“Hyung! Guess what I’ve found!” I looked up, to see Daesung panting at my door, holding a black Hermes handbag.

“Can’t knock?” I shook my head. I place everything down on the table before making my way to where Daesung is standing.

“Not important! Hyung! This belongs to Haru! I found her phone and handbag scattered on the floor at your front porch!” He said in between breaths.

“Maybe it’s not hers! It could be anyone’s!” I told him.

“Hyung! This wallpaper is not Haru? And-and this ID card is not hers? I called her house but they told me she hasn’t reach home yet! I’m scared if anything happens to her, hyung!”

“Aish! I think I know what happened to her! And I think I know who did this!” I quickly grab my phone and dialled Hyukkie. I told him the plan I had in mind.

I dragged the flustered Daesung out of the house and drove to the company. We need strategic actions to make the plan a success. Plus I need to tell Tablo-nim what happened to his precious daughter!

“Daesung-ah! How am I supposed to tell sajangnim about his daughter? I really feel like ting bricks and stones right now!”

“Hyung, let’s just poop first. I want to poop as well! I can’t take this stress hyung!”




 

A/N Short update! Should I put whose POV, will it be better that way? Anyways #happy28GDay! Whoop whoop~ Have fun, but stay safe! Love you guys <3