Chapter 4

I'm not Her



“Youngbae ah, do you think Chaerin will come back?” Jiyong asked his chauffeur.

“Tsk, what happened to hyung?” he rolled his eyes.


“Aish, okay fine, hyung! Answer my previous question please.”


“To be honest I don’t know Ji. There are many possibilities that could happen. I can’t predict whether she will come back or not but I hope she will.”


“I dreamt about her yesterday. In that dream she looks really pale and fragile. She told me she’s leaving me, but I could see it in her eyes that she doesn’t want to leave. It’s like someone is forcing and dragging her away from me. From all of us. I miss her hyung…” Jiyong’s eye starts stinging and tears starts forming, but he choked up everything as if to bottle back what he’s been feeling ever since Chaerin disappeared.


“Ji, don’t think too much. Chaerin will be fine, trust me. And wipe those tears, you’re uglier with them!”


“WHAT TEARS?! AIGOOO! K BYE!” Jiyong rushed out of the car.
When he reached the lobby, he was greeted by Haru. She was waiting for the elevator as well.

“Annyeonghaseyo, sir.” She said awkwardly. Jiyong just smiled and gave her a small nod, acknowledging her presence. Soon after Seunghyun joined them. They did an exchange of greetings when the elevator finally reach. Jiyong couldn’t take his eyes off those two. They were acting like a couple, giggling and hitting each other playfully, making Jiyong boil inside.


“Haish-“ It made both Haru and Seunghyun jumped in shocked. They placed their hands on their chest as if to calm it down before exiting the elevator, scared if Jiyong will explode at any of them there.


After they left, Jiyong facepalmed himself and he blamed his stupidity for sighing out loud.

But it wasn’t his fault, was it?


--------------

“WHY CAN’T YOU LOVE ME? WHY?” He sobbed. “How can I make you love me? HOW!!!” She was dragged by the hair and thrown on the cold hard concrete floor. She’s already accustomed to the physical abuse the man did to her, she’s tired of it as well. She just wish she could go back home where her brother, cat, friends at. When will all these ever going to end? When will someone find out she’s here, being tortured every single day?


There’s nothing the man in front of her do that will ever melt her heart and make her love him for all her heart is with her one and only love. She really prays that he still have her heart with him because she’s still holding tight to his heart. She misses him so much she could die. Literally.

“I ASKED HOW CAN I MAKE YOU LOVE ME? ANSWER ME!!!” He started kicking her in the stomach making her spit out blood. He didn’t care about how she feels right now. He wants her to love him, that’s all he could think of. He tried different things to make her fall for him, but nothing worked. He thought maybe by forcing her, she would come at him and accept him with open arms.

“Let me go…” she said, barely a whisper.


“NEVER! I’M NEVER LETTING YOU GO BACK TO HIM! OVER MY DEAD BODY!” He gave her the last blow before she passed out.

The guy walked out of the room, leaving the petite body behind. He went up to his own room on the third floor and unlocked the door. Though it has a modern touch, his room emits that spooky aura as there are tons and tons of photos pasted on everywhere, covering the four walls, of which one of them was a photo of the unconscious young lady just downstairs and the other is none other than his boss, also known as his enemy.


He pour himself a glass of hard liquor in a bullet-shaped shot glass and finishing it in one shot before taking a seat at edge of his working table. He picks up a photo that was lying beside him and stared at the face he hated the most in the world. He believes that the guy in the picture was the one who stole his first love, Lee Chaerin.

“That stupid is always her priority! I’m the one who falls I love with her first! How could he steal her away from me just like that?”


“Hmph, you think you’re all that aye? Yeah you could have everything in the world, but you can’t have MY CHAERIN! SHE IS MINE! I have nothing but revenge now. You better watch your back, I’m going to make you suffer and have her all to myself.” He crumpled the picture and threw it aside.