Chapter 5

I'm not Her
[M] The second part to this chapter has some mature content, so… yeah, enjoy.


“Umma! I miss you so much!” I gave umma a peck on the cheek.

“What do you want from me?” She said while chopping up the ingredients.

“Umma! Is it wrong for me to miss you? It’s so tiring and difficult for me to handle things at work. I don’t know if I’d survive for 3 months,” I complained, gaining sympathy from her.

“This gizibe- Stop blocking my way!” She yelled. “I’m sure you’ll be fine by next week. Go wash up now and get ready for dinner!” She pushed me out of the kitchen. At the same time, appa was entering the kitchen and I accidentally bumped into him.

“Why do I feel like I’m living with Tarzans? Tarzan number one, Tarzan number two.” Appa pointed at umma then at me.

“Yeobo, Appa!” we yelled at the same time before hitting appa.

“See.” He shook his head. “I’m outta here. Tell me when dinner is ready, ciao!” Urgh appa, how dare you call your princess Tarzan?!?! Talking about Tarzan, I miss my little cutie pie, Harin.

“When is Harin returning back to Korea? I miss her so much!”


“I think she’ll be back either next week or the following week. She told she’ll be back before your birthday.” Umma replied. I nodded in response.


“Arrasseo, I’ll wash up first. See you later.” I kissed her one more time before going up to my room.

Seunghyun oppa has been on my mind lately. I mean who wouldn’t think of this y, beasty but gentlemanly and sweet guy? He is the exact definition of perfection. Period. I shall ask appa if I could date him, hehe!

I knocked on appa’s door. “Is dinner ready?” He asked.

“Uh, nope. But can I ask you something?” I took a seat in front of appa.

“Something important?” he is still focused on his work, not looking at me.

“Yes, very very important.” I said. My heart is really thumping within my ribcage.

“What is it?”

Okay, here goes nothing… I hope he don’t choke on his coffee though. “Appa, can I date Seunghyun oppa?” I asked.

Bullseye! Appa spat out the coffee he was drinking directly on my face. Much appreciated, very wow appa. Well, at least he didn’t choke.

“Lee Haru! I made him your secretary to help and guide you not for you to flirt and play around with!” appa raised his voice.

“Well did help and also guide me… to his heart.” I said.

“Lee Haru, no nonsense okay? You’re in Lee&Lee to work. I’m going to fire him if you keep being like this. Understand?”

“Understood.” I sighed, leaving appa’s room to change.

“DINNER’S READY!” Umma yelled from the kitchen. What an evening…


-------------
“Awake already my love? How are you feeling today? Let’s have some fun shall we?” He said while caressing Chaerin’s thigh. It made her very uncomfortable. She’s never comfortable around him to begin with. She wanted to his hands away, but couldn’t move her arms. She’s being handcuffed to the bed. Her eyes almost popped out of the socket when she realised that she’s . Fully.

“What are you trying to do? Please don’t!” Chaerin started crying. It ticked him off. Before she knew it, he was sitting on her lower abdomen, grinding against her core.

He went further to kiss her and forcefully push his tongue inside every single parts of it. Oh how he love the sweet taste that he’s been yearning for years now. Finally he could taste and devour it. While kissing her, he trail a finger down Chaerin’s inner thigh and squeezing the fats in that region. He’s really enjoying himself. He could feel the warmth radiating from her core. He can’t wait to feel what’s inside her.

“Please don’t touch me!” Chaerin plead, but it seems like the more she pleads him to stop, the more things he do to her.

He started drawing circles around her oris, then using two fingers to rub up and down on each side of her oris before inserting his middle finger inside her already wet . He smiled at how wet she is from his touch. He inserted another finger and stretching her, while trailing kisses down her neck to her chest down south until he finally come face to face with her sensitive part.

He wasted no time lapping on her juices that was flowing out. He finally stripped off his clothes. He his already erected a few times before entering Chaerin. She screamed as he entered her by force, pounding hard against her. Her screams got louder, but that didn’t stop him from anything. He even release everything inside her, without feeling any guilt at all. He technically just her.

He cleaned up the mess he made on Chaerin then releasing her hands from the cuffs. He left her alone in her room. After he left, Chaerin cried and cried the whole night. She doesn’t know if she should continue living or not. She doesn’t see any point for her to continue living. Especially not after he her.

She swears if she got pregnant with his child she’s going to kill herself. She doesn’t want bear anything related to him. She only wants her Jiyong oppa, her one and only love.



A/N Hello! I’ll try my best to upload as often as I can, hehe  And thank you for the comments and subscribes! Really made my day~ By the way, can you guess who is ‘HE’? Sorry for the weird mature content, am not an expert hohoho til the next chapter! Stay safe everyone <3