Chapter 3

I'm not Her
“Oppa! You’re not gonna leave me right?”

“Hmm, maybe? Who knows? But I somehow have this feeling that you’re the one who’s gonna leave me!”

“Nope, I’m going to stay here with you forever! I love you oppa, really.”

“Really?”

“No, I lied. This is goodbye oppa.”

“HUNCHAE DON’T GO! HUNCHAE!”

“HUNCHAE!”

What a dream… Chaerin-ah, I miss you so much! It hurts Chae-ah… Please come back Chae… I need you Chae…

-------

‘Hyung, are you on your way?’

‘Yeah, I’ll be there soon. What’s up?’

‘Just prepare yourself physically, mentally and emotionally. See you!’

What the hell is wrong with this kid? Always playing with my feelings… just like his sister…

Will I be able to meet you again one day? I hope so. I really miss you . I want to hold you in my arms. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don’t have the motivation to do anything right now. Not even my work that I love, cause you’re not around.

“Hyung, I’ll get home with Seungri so you don’t have to pick me up later.” I told my chauffeur before getting out of the car.

As I step inside the building, I remembered about yesterday. I just want to Chae, or Haru, whoever she is… I have to see her… I miss staring at that face eventhough she’s not my Hunchae.

My heartbeat stopped for a second when the elevator door finally open. Behind the door revealed the face I’ve been longing the whole time, Hunchae…

“No, shut up!” She said, surprising me and the people inside the elevator.

“Lee Haru! That’s our COO! Sorry Jiyong, this lady here have a little temper, but she’s good. She will be joining us starting today,” Tablo-nim said.

“Ah-ah… I’m Kwon Jiyong, nice to meet you! So you’re not work at my place?” I asked while shaking hands with her. I could see she’s somewhat flustered by what I just said.

“What do you mean Jiyong-ah? Working at your place?”

“Appa, don’t assume stuff! It’s the housekeeper job I applied! And he-he’s the boss,” She said, avoiding eye contact.

APPA? You mean DAD? FATHER? LEE HARU? TABLO-NIM? FATHER-DAUGHTER? Surprises after surprises.

“Alright sir, I got to go right now. See you around Hu-Haru-sshi,” I bowed before leaving them.

-------

“Yah why didn’t you tell me?” I barged into Seungri’s office. He was choking from his coffee, coughing violently in his seat as I step foot in his office. I apologised profusely while offering him some tissues before sitting down facing him.

“Aish, hyung! You could at least knock the door!” he said, after calming down from the cough.

“Sorry! I was in a rush, it’s just that what’s surprising is we’ve known Tablo-nim since forever, but didn’t know he has two daughters.”

“Tell me about it hyung! I was so shocked when Tablo-nim introduced her as his daughter this morning right at my door. I’ve seen and known Harin, but I’ve never seen Haru before. Not even at any functions we’ve been so far, right?”

“I was about to hug her at the elevator just now. It’s so scary and crazy how they looked exactly the same Ri. Plus their smell and fashion sense are the same as well! It’s giving me goosebumps!”

“Hyung, have you seen her walk or move? Her body language literally screams LEE CHAERIN! I’m going crazy already hyung… My Hunchae!” tears starts forming in his eyes. Poor child of mine…

“Don’t cry now. Let’s just pray Hunchae is still safe somewhere okay? And I need to go back to work,” ‘See Chae, the more reason you should come back quickly. Your oppa misses you so much. I miss you more though… come back please…



A/N Short one. I don’t know how to make Jiyong really desperate for Chaerin but I’ll try my best in the following chapters to make it better or something alright? See you soon ^.^