Magic! Rude

The Cliff Anonymous (An Author's Mean Confession)

Magic! Rude

 

I don't care if a self-proclaimed "popular" author like you has many subscribers and upvotes, but voila! you're a witch in a lamb's skin.

Because Your attitude , witch.

I'm mean and I'm longing to type your name in here, but I don't wanna be added to the list of users who're observing the same about you (apparently it isn't just me. I thought I just really didn't like you but after seeing some posts about you, my observation is being validated). People look like they adore you, but it isn't a surprise that other readers who are smart enough to see through your pompous, smart behavior can see what a witch you really are.

You act like everything is a competition. You act like a VIP with a busy sched when in fact you log in every after half a day at most and update your stories regularly (two stories to be exact). You always rant about this site and other stories that it makes me want to sue not the "offenders" but you. You demand this and that from the readers that your true demanding, uncontented, and cunning nature begins to reveal.

You lack humility. Like you broadcast every good thing about your fic just to prove readers how good it is, which is just weird since you told yourself you don't like being dictated of how you should feel reading another story. Not only you don't have humility, but you're a pretentious witch too who's trying to gain everyone's favor by acting righteous.

And Do you even think people will even give a crap about your whiny posts if it wasn't for your featured stories? You just take advantage of your huge fanbase because you know that there are at least people who will read your posts and agree on them like your usual invertebrates, which they will likely do since your featured stories make them think that you're a "successful" author who knows everything about writing. No wonder the admins don't take measures quickly because they're so fed up of childish users like you  who always complain. 

But you can dream on, witch. If I have scissors, I would love to cut your stories filled with so many flowery run-on sentences. Fix your stories first before you go witchin on other stories.

I gotta be honest. Everytime you voice something out, I feel like I'm reading the work of a ranty bimbo dressed in a lawyer's coat. You sound like a trying hard witch dissing on stories of more popular authors than you, which is ironic because your fics aren't really that good. You're just a native speaker who happens to have what readers consider "good" plot. But don't feel arrogant yet because I've read classic fanfics in the fandom that are way better than yours in terms of plot and characterization and I've met authors who have better attitude than you have.

In short, you're simply bossy and arrogant who thinks everyone else is stupid and ignorant just because of your featured stories.  I hope you treat other authors and readers better, rude witch. Not everything is about you. You think you're hotshot right now.....or not. In your dreams.