Blood Lust

Reccomendations For YOU That YOU Should Read

Kim Jongin was a ruthless vampire, living in the darkest alley's of South Korea. He acted like a normal school boy. He slept with every boy in the school then drank their blood, sometimes even killed them. He didn't care about anyone, he loved killing people. Blood was like a drug to him, he was overdosing on Blood.  That was until he met D.O. Kyungsoo. His blood was different, it had a sweet smell and he was dying to taste it. He started to become addicted to Kyungsoo's blood. At first he only felt lust towards Kyungsoo he didn't want to date him or marry him, he wanted his blood , he wanted all of it.

 Kyungsoo was a young boy, parents didn't care about him. His only friends were Byun Baekhyun and Luhan. They were the losers of the school always getting beat up by boys with red eyes and pale skin like snow. He was afraid to be alone at his school, he met a boy with eyes dark as blood and a smirk always on his face. He was freighted but soon developed feeling for Kim Jongin.

Kim Jongin was confused about his feelings and why he seemed to start liking Kyungsoo, he started to bully the young boy. His friends which consists of; Park Chanyeol, Huang Zitao, Wu Yifan, Kim Jong-dae , Kim Jun-myeon, Zhang Yixing , Oh Sehun, Kim Min-seok. They were all vampires. 


Kim Jongin's parents didn't like that he and his friends had crushes on some of the humans. They make them hurt the humans and tell them that if they want to live and be kept alive that they had to kill the boys soon enough. What will Jongin and his vampire friends do?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1100255/blood-lust-kaisoo