Purr Of A Catboy 

Reccomendations For YOU That YOU Should Read

"You sceh mih." that was how Sehun, the kitty, said 'You scare me'. And it happened a lot. When Kai wanted to give him milk or even when he passed Sehun's little pink sleeping basket. Kai hadn't spent much time with the kitten since his parents brought him home, mostly because he was more interested in his own life rather than entertaining a kitten that didn't like him. Kai was a normal 15 year-old boy who liked video games and soccer, not some pink-haired kitten.

 

He is sent away to a boarding school until he graduates high school. When he finally comes back home after three years, kitty Sehun is no longer the same small, petite catboy anymore. He is all grown now and Kai is instantly smitten by just looking at the way the cross-persian catboy, Sehun wagged his puffy tail. But Sehun is still afraid of Kai whereas Kai desperately wants to befriend and the catboy. Not soon after, he realizes that Sehun thinks that Kai is a tiger and that is why he is afraid of him. Once Kai manages to convince that he is not a tiger, Sehun starts to show his true color by jerking Kai around like he is the master. Bitten by the love bug, Kai runs around the cute catboy, which encourages Sehun to boss him around more like a typical persian cat. Kai even spends all of his allowance on buying Sehun everything that he asks for.

But eventually, Sehun chooses another catboy to mate with, neglecting Kai altogether. Because catboys like catboys. Not some high school jock.

 

 


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/796387