Teach My Brother About ! 

Reccomendations For YOU That YOU Should Read

"Kris, you are the only one of my friends that isn't a , can you please do this for me?" she begged, hands clasped in front of her as she gave her best puppy dog look to her best friend.

Kris glared at her before glancing to the room where the innocent boy lay, the one who his friend wanted him to deflower.

"Why do you want me to teach your little brother about anyway?" he asked, folding his arms across his chest.

"Kris, he's already nineteen. And a . In EVERY area." the girl pleaded.

"...Fine." he whispered, and she hugged him tightly before pushing him towards her brother's door. 

"I already told him about everything, so he may be nervous." Kris's eyes widened before looking back at her.

"He knows what i'm going to do?" 

She nodded.

Without being able to say anything else, he was pushed in and met with a teenage boy, with amazing eyes. Kris chuckled as the boy quickly lowered his gaze.

"I'm Yifan, but you can call me Kris." he introduced himself and the boy nodded.

"I know, i'm Zitao." Kris grinned before sitting beside the younger boy on the bed.

"Want to get started?" he asked, feeling even a little awkward, but maybe this could be an adventure.

"O-Okay." Damn, even his stuttering was cute. Kris smirked and put his hand under Tao's chin, forcing them to lock gazes again.

"Shall we start with step one?" he whispered rather seductively.

"W-What's step one?" Tao asked, his lip quivering.

Man, this boy was so innocent it was rather unbelievable.

"Kissing." And no other word was wasted before Kris lightly pushed his lips against Tao's.

Yeah, this will be fun.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/379734/teach-my-brother-about--romance-exo-tao-kris-taoris