BROKEN HEART (hunhan) 

Reccomendations For YOU That YOU Should Read

Two years ago , after a huge scandal, Sehun's band dismembered and every boy went on a different path. D.O opened a 5 stars restaurant, Kai owns a prestigious dance studio, Suho got married with a doctor  called Lay and now he is the CEO of their important health company while his "wife" is taking a break to raise their 3 adopted kids, Baekhyun became one of the most appreciated drama writers while Sehun and Chanyeol went for an acting career. It took them less then one year to win the puplic's heart and now they were able to choose in wich drama they would love to play. Yeol likes the historical type while Sehun is more into the modern drama because he could play different roles : from a begger to a prince, from a mad man to a doctor and from a sweet boy to a complete jerk which suits him well since he became one after Yeol broke up with him.

For an year and half, Yeol's and Sehun's love life went up and down, until the taller boy confessed he is in love with Baekhyun for a long time. Sehun begged him to give another chance their relationship but his lover refused and moved out of the apartment.

The last 6 months were a living hell for the younger man and he became a total jerk. No matter how hard his staff tried to fulfill his requests, they would fail dramatically and he would get more angry.
 
One night when he returned home after a hard day, Sehun found a wedding invitation. His heart broke as soon as he opened it. Chanyeol and Baek were getting married and he was invited to be their best man. The idol couldn't get over it and decided this was the drop that filled his glass. In a wave of rage and depression he went to a bridge over the Han river and was about to put an end to his misery when someone told him: " Take my hand." Less he knew that person will change his life.
 
This is a story about two young men who found each other in the lowest period of their lives. It is a story about love, hate, power, glory, money, fame and the things someone can do to obtain his goal. You will find out how hard and painful is for Luhan to feel always as the second choice since the idol will use the boy for his own purpose and dispose of him the second he reached his goal. The things will get more complicated when Luhan finds out he is pregnant with his husband's baby.  

" The hardest thing to do is to watch the one you love, love someone else."

" I may be a fool to trust you but I'm happy that I'm the only person on this earth that trusts you after all."

" You hurt me. Are you happy now?"

" Why am I so scared of losing you when you're not even mine?"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/615174