Princess Luhan

Reccomendations For YOU That YOU Should Read

One day Luhan moved away from his home with his family. In his first two days of attending school, Sehun the very well known rich kid, found Luhan crying inside the restroom near the sink. The deer wasn't a friend of Sehun, he was simply his classmate and nothing more. Sehun moved a little further close to the other boy. "Luhan?" The blond asked, not very sure of the other's identity. Luhan looked up while sniffing slightly, he didn't say anything rather than staring at the other with his big brown eyes. 

"Luhan, what's wrong?" Sehun asks again, moving closer. 

"N-nothing," The little deer shakes his head and turns around, trying to hide his tears along with his red face.

Sehun faces Luhan and looks him right in the eye, "Luhan, did someone bother you? If so, just tell me and I'll take care of it." 

"No, no! Everyone is nice here, no one had done anything to me. It's just that...." Luhan paused hesitating for quite some time.

"It's just what?" Asked Sehun while furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Before I moved here, I used to have a boyfriend, whom I loved very dearly, a-and—" Luhan stops talking and fights his tears, "He broke up with me."

The taller's eyes were widely open by the other's statement, "You're gay?" 

Luhan takes a deep breath before answering the other's question, "The last thing I need right now is your judgement. Plus, I don't need your approval."

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/829130/princess-luhan-exo-exok-exom-hunhan-krishan--sugardaddy