#6

11:11

Don't miss the author's note guiseeee, important! :/

LEETEUK

15 Nov

Today is Day 3.

I am rocking again and haven't eaten any breakfast. I do not want to eat breakfast, not even when it's bacon and eggs, my favourite. If Lizzie is not going to eat her breakfast, then I won't too. Siblings are there for one another.

There is a knock on my door, the third knock since Day 1. The person enters even though I have not said anything, and out of the corner of my eye I see that she is a stranger, a middle aged woman who has dyed her hair strawberry blonde. Her hair is in a bun, although I cannot see what it is secured with. She is wearing a cream coloured sweater and slacks, and has her glasses dropping low to the bridge of her nose. She looks like a school teacher.

"Leeteuk, I presume," she says. Her voice is cheerily fake, like the voices that do advertisments in television. I ignore her and carry on rocking. She sits on my bed, like my father did yesterday.

"Leeteuk, I'm Sumiko, and I'd like to be your friend," she says.

I am not a five year old child, I want to tell her.

"Is that your sister Lizzie?" she asks, pointing to the camera.

She is the only one who does not flinch when she sees Lizzie, so I say yes. She looks relieved that she has gotten a answer from me.

"Do you want to talk about her?" she asks.

I am about to say no, when I suddenly feel that maybe I would like to talk about Lizzie. To tell this Sumiko how truly wonderful my sister was, and how she could have grown up and gotten a job and marry and have kids if not for one bastard named Kibum. So I open my mouth and tell her just that.

"Who is Kibum?" she asks.

I do not want to talk about Kibum, so I mash my lips together and refuse to speak. Sumiko seems to sense my resentment, so she diverts the topic back to Lizzie, but I do not answer her for the rest of the conversation. Seeing me clam up, she finally leaves the room. I am glad she has gone, because I do not like her. I can hear her voice travel up from the living room though, because she hasn't shut the door properly.

"Leeteuk is in great shock. These cases are not uncommon, and usually occur after a person has witnessed a horrific incident right before their eyes very suddenly. In this case, it was Lizzie's death that brought about such a change in Leeteuk. Of course, the fact that he had captured her in his camera makes it worse for him.  So his mind is in total shut down, because he can only think of that one image which sent him into shock. Lizzie. So what I'm going to do for the next few sessions is to talk to him more about Lizzie, so that he leaves the image of her in his camera and starts to remember Lizzie in other ways. It'll take time, but hopefully it'll work. Oh, and Leeteuk mentioned a Kibum to me, and from the looks of they aren't exactly the best of friends. So just make sure Leeteuk doesn't do anything rash," she says.

I hear both my parents ask more questions, but I am no longer listening. Sumiko is wrong to say that I can only remember the Lizzie in my camera. I can remember Lizzie in other ways to, like when she was just five years old and loved to go to the swings in the park.

I can remember Lizzie at seven and dropped her first tooth.

I can remember Lizzie at nine and painted her nails for the very first time.

I can remember Lizzie at eleven and was into video games.

I can remember Lizzie at thirteen when she started wanting pretty dresses.

I can remember Lizzie at fifteen and dead.

Sumiko does not know anything.

But what lingers in my head is that last line; make sure he doesn't do anything rash.

When someone says that, he or she usually means, make sure he doesn't kill himself, or make sure he doesn't kill someone else. It is always like that in dramas and movies. I will not kill myself, because I have to seek justice for Lizzie.

But killing.

I stare at Lizzie in the camera. Her life ended just like that, so abruptly at fifteen. It wasn't fair that my sister had stopped breathing but Kibum could go on eating and sleeping and playing and laughing. He should join her in her despair and sorrow, join her wherever she was now; that was what Lizzie would have wanted. For him to be with her.

Make sure he doesn't do anything rash.

Sumiko might know something after all.

===================================================================================================================

A/N ;

GUISEEEE THIS EEZ VERY IMPORTANTEZ. I'LL BE OVERSEAS TOMORROW UNTIL THE 1ST OF DECEMBER, SO NO UPDATES TILL THEN. I'M SO SORRY!

On a brighter note, Soyabean is up!

Please enjoy guys, I love that drink so much. ;_;

LOVE YOU ALL TILL THE VERY END. <3

Comment Replies :

rockerchickz -- Here ya go! 8D

NinjaLunara123 -- HAHHAHA, really?! Wow, that's one of the highest compliments I can get, thanks so much! Don't stop thinking! (: 

blingasaur-x -- Love you so much nessa, goodness. <3 HAHAHHA, kimchi?! (: He might, he might not :/

fattyice2 -- No problem dearie (: Seems like it huh.

geec_ll -- Somehow, yes. :3

kwin_shine143 -- So true!

sunflowerpixie -- Awww, thanks Tash, I love yoooh. <3

RemIsMee -- As always, you stun me with your cuteness <3

kpopgrape151 -- HAHAHHHAHAHAHHA! XD

lee_xuan -- /drags you out again <3

CassiopeiaLove -- I WILL! This is such an irony (you'll see why in the later chapters <3)

tina_luvs_music -- Well, he's obsessed, that's why. >< <3333333333333333333

nguyenamyblob -- Like, real, honest chills? HAHAHAHAH 8D You'll see XD

Sammery -- That was legit, your comment <3 (sorry, no other word for it 8D) You'll see michelle ma love! <3

meigrace -- Awwwwh, happy thanksgiving to you too! Do you eat turkey HAHHAHA? <3

xemmiree -- It will, trust me! Sometimes we need a heavier rain for a brighter rainbow. <3

NumberOneShawol -- Awwww, sorry about that, but don't lose faith! HAHAHHAH 8D 

deathbychocolat -- I've always had the thought of making it into a movie too! HAHHAH relax, she won't :3

mickey_mouse -- I LOVE YOU THE MOST! HAHAHHAH, chill baby <3 

b2utyvipgirlfriend -- The pissed fangirls part made me laugh AHAHAHHAHAH XD

airhead98 -- I totally agree with you; personally I haven't gone through anything like that but it must be horrible :/

jjongisluv -- Well, he's a little crazy up there HAHAHHAHA XD

mooeysmiley -- ZOMG I LOVE THAT SONG! & yes its perfect for Lizzie XD