#1

11:11

TOKI

12 Nov, 12:00

She was there again. 

Every one of his basketbal trainings and she would be there. She would hover near the fringe of the crowd, eyes fervishly following him around. She would smile to herself if he scored a goal and her eyes would grow wide if he ran along the length of the court, near to where she was sitting.

Lizzie, that was her name.

She was his junior by two years, and an avid fan of his. She had been one for over a year now. I'd never seen someone as persistent as her. She would wait at the school gates until he came in sight, trail behind him as he walked to class, and when they had the same recesses, she would sit at the table next to his.

Simply put, she was obssessed.

I had asked him if he felt creeped out, but all he had said was, don't worry, she'll grow out of it. And then he had pulled me to him and kissed the top of my forehead, so that I temporarily forgot all about Lizzie and grew contend to snuggle up against him.

To be honest, I was really quite freaked out by her. Because I came to school with him, walked to class with him, and had the same recesses as he did, she would always be in plain view. She came across as a asweet little thing; hair neatly tied up in a long ponytail, side swept bangs, and a neat uniform carefully creased and ironed. But there was something about her that wasn't quite right.

Her eyes. For such a young girl, her eyes bore expression far too old. The first time I had made eye contact with her, I had been, quite frankly, spooked. She didn't turn her head away like most of us would, but instead held my accidental stare quite firmly, black fire in her eyes. The fire burnt too brightly , and I felt like she could look right through me and see my soul.

I had broken the eye contact and tugged on his sleeve, jerking my head towards her. He had turned, and she had smiled at him, a blissfully sweet smile. But despite the rows of pearly whites, I could still see the dark shadow in her eyes.

The whistle jolted me out of my thoughts and I returned to today's context in a daze. They were wrapping up their training, and I watched as she silently stood up and stepped aside for them to pass, the perfect, well brought up maiden. I saw her clutch at the hem of her skirt as he walked past her, and then stumble back as his towel grazed her gently.

"Toki!' 

I turned my attention to him instead, and smiled brilliantly as he jogged to me. He lifted me fro the ground and spun me around gently, causing my bag to fall to the ground. I squealed as I hit his sweaty arms, demanding to be let down. He laughed as he set me back down, and then ran after his teammates into the locker room, shouting to me, "I'll be out soon!"

I nodded and waved, still smiling, but then my smile turned cold as I turned around to pick up my bag. Lizzie was staring at me again with that solemn, intense expression of hers. My breath caught in my throat and I slowly walked away from her towards the locker room, but the heat of her stare still lingered on my back.

As I leaned against the wall outside the locker room, I could still see her, a small figure with her arms at her side, her head cocked and her gaze trained on me. I willed myself to stop looking at her, and just when I thought I might faint, the guys started to file out of the locker room. I smiled at all of them as they called out to me in a friendly tone. By the time they strode off in the distance, Lizzie was gone. I heaved a sigh of relief, and then suddenly I felt someone blowing at my ear.

I turned, alarmed, but it was only him and I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me back, kissing my forehead as always, and then pulled me by the hand to his motorbike.

Kibum and I had been dating for two years now, and we had met through our fathers, who were working on a business deal together. Our first date had been at a market place where he had wanted to cook dinner for me and I had suggested going to get the ingredients together. In the end, he realised he hadn't brought money and we ended up eating doboki with the little cash I had found in my pockets. Surprisingly, it had been a great first date, and two dates later, we were official.

Now I just didn't know if what we had would be punctured by her.

Lizzie.

=========================================================================================================================

A/N : Hello all you lovely readers out there! So there you go, the first chapter! I hope I didn't disappoint; it might not seem terribly interesting but stick around & it'll pick up! I love you all, thank you for your support <3 

Jess aka glittery, out!

P.S: Comment replies will start the next chapter, but just to reply some outstanding ones ...

shiro_cat -- Yes m'dear, it is the time HAHAHAHAHA!

defyingdestiny -- Thank you so much, & no worries, I corrected it! <3

sujuteukie -- HAHAHHAHA, no, you're not just another number silly! Thank you, & yes, I love you that much. <3

squirry -- I love you forever. <3