Everyday Life in Hell

When Angel Meets Devil

HanMi P.O.V

The next day, I woke up fresh and went to take a short shower before walking to school with my brother. I changed into my uniform and went to the kitchen seeing my housemate/classmate making toast. I smiled at him and he waved at me. My brother came out from him room with his bag and I ran over to him to help since he was still recovering. He thanked me and the 3 of us sat down having breakfast.

HoSeok: Jimin-ah… Gomawoyo for making toast for us *smiles*

Jimin: Eeii~ It’s not a big deal hyung~ After all we are friends~ *flashes eye smile*

Me: Still thank you *lightly bows*

Jimin: *chuckles* Its alright~ I’m more concerned about you HanMi-ah… Getting tortured by him every day must be hard…

HoSeok: *sighs* If only he just burnt me and let my sister alone… I feel so useless…

Me: *sighs* I’m fine Oppa… You should be concerned of that cut in your arm… I’m fine~ *force a smile*

They smiled back and continued eating. It wasn’t true though, the fact that I’m fine… In fact, I’m dying inside. Yesterday Satan brought me into his room and whipped my body up badly. I wore a sweater today to cover it up from my brother. Lucky for me it was cold season. I pitied myself remembering yesterday and wished I had freedom with my brother.

We finished our bread and walked to school together. Satan allowed us to have our education but not love life. Everyone living in his house were not allowed to have a relationship. I never had my first love before and I don’t want to. I didn’t want the person to get hurt, especially from Satan Suga. He made me into his slave and I won’t forget how.

While walking, there were different kinds of creatures in the streets. Both from Hell and Heaven. I really envied some couples. Though every times its Heaven and Heaven, Hell and Hell couples. We reached school and went to our class. Jimin went to sit beside JungKook while my brother and I took our seats. Sir Jin walked in with his devilish tail and started maths class.

I looked out the window and day dreamed. My brother patted my back and gave an apologetic smile. I smiled back and returned my attention to Sir Jin. Classes were boring as usual and I sighed thinking I had to face another torture when I reached home.

School ended rather early today and there were works that needed to be done. The 3 of us decided to go to the library to finish it and funny thing is the library wasn’t separated. Heaven and Hell were mixed inside but there was no commotion. Probably because those Hell creatures who comes here are just to study. Though only 30% of Hell occupies the library.

We went inside and sat at a table. And started with assignments. Suddenly someone called out to me and I was surprised since no one really knows me in school other than the bullies. I looked up seeing 3 boys with white wings and white uniform. I cocked my head and the one with long hair waved to me. They came over to us and sat with us.

HoSeok: Who are you guys…?

SeungCheol: I’m Choi SeungCheol, this is Hong JiSoo and I guess your sister knows my other friend JeongHan

JeongHan: It’s odd seeing you guys here~ what brings you to the library…? And what’s with that face~ XD

Me: Oh! I was confused to who you guys were since we met only yesterday *chuckles* This is my brother, and that’s Jimin the smurf *chuckles*

Jimin: YAH!

JiSoo: Nice to meet you all *smiles*

There was an awkward silence for 10 seconds and the boys burst out into laughter all of a sudden. I cocked my head and thought that I will never understand boys. I continued with my homework while they had their manly talk. It was kind of hot so I rolled up my sleeves a little revealing my deep wound from yesterday torture. I continued my homework and suddenly JeongHan gasped softly

JeongHan: OMG what happened to you HanMi?!

Me: What…? * head* Keep your voice down! It’s a library not your typical market!!

JeongHan: Your arm you idiot!!

JeongHan gained my brother and his friend’s attention. They looked at what JeongHan was saying and my brother grabbed onto my hand resulting me hissing from the pain.

HoSeok: Yah! Tell me what Satan has been doing to you!

Me: *bits lip* *sigh* *mumbles* Thanks idiot… *glares at JeongHan*

HoSeok: Everything NOW!

I was shocked at my brother’s sudden aggression. Luckily students were too busy with books to realise what was happening here.

Me: He whipped me and burnt the wound… *sighs*

Jimin: Wow… that’s gone way too far! It might get infected!!

JeongHan/JiSoo/SeungCheol: What is going on?! Who is Satan?! What is with the torture?!

The 3 of us looked at them and cocked our heads due to their synchronization.

Me: *sighs* If you want to know… My brother here was kidnapped by Satan and he almost died. In order to save him, I promised Satan to be his slave/torture buddy. And well yea, up until now this was the worse he did… *sighs*

JeongHan: That bastard!! I’ll teach him a lesson!! How dare he bully my friends?! *grumbles*

Me: *chuckles* Thanks, but he could literally kill you with just one finger…

SeungCheol: That’s scary… I feel bad for you… Why not just run away from him…?

Jimin: We can’t… those who stays in his house are not allowed to run. If so, he’ll kill us anyways…

JiSoo: That’s harsh…

HoSeok: Worse is he can never find out we talked to angels… If he does, you 3 are done for… He doesn’t want us to interfere with anyone but our own kinds… *sighs*

I rolled down my sleeve while HoSeok was talking and JeongHan suddenly grabbed both my arms. I wanted to retreat it back but he gripped it tighter. He rolled up both my sleeves revealing the deep wounds and cuts. He suddenly put his hands on top of my arm and closed his eyes. White light emitted from his hands and my left arm was healed leaving light scars. I gasped at realising it and he did the same for my right arm. Both my arms were healed and I looked at them.

Me: How did you do that…?

JeongHan: *scratches head* I guess I have to do that at least to help my friend *chuckles*

SeungCheol: Hey~! I never see you do that for us when we are injured *pouts*

They laughed and I had to stop what JeongHan was feeling. I didn’t want him to go any further so I sent a telepathy for him.

Me: *In mind* Thanks for your help, but please don’t develop any feelings for me. If you aren’t then keep it that way… I don’t want to put you in danger… Sorry…

He cocked his head and furrowed his eyebrows. Before I let him talk, I kept my books and nudged my brother to go home since it was almost 4:30pm and Satan doesn’t like it if we go home after 5. We parted with our angel friends and walked home.

On the way, I couldn’t stop thinking of how JeongHan helped me. I slightly blush and when I realised what I was doing, I shook my head. I can’t fall for him… I don’t want to put him in danger. I was talking to myself in my mind when suddenly HoSeok stopped me.

HoSeok: Yah… If Satan goes too hard on you, let me know alright…?

Me: It’s ok… I can handle it… *small smile*

Jimin: But what that JeongHan guy did was so cool!! I wish I could do that… *pouts*

Me: *chuckles*

We reached home and the housemaid came to me saying Satan wanted to see me. I sighed and gave my bag to Jimin. I followed the maid and went into the room of Satan. When we went in, he immediately told the housemaid to give him his Hell Whip and Spikes. I gulped at knowing that pain was all I’m going to feel for the next 30 minutes to 1 hour. He turned around and faced me. He walked up to me and to tell you the truth, he was not any taller than me. His blonde hair was covering half of his eyes and he was wearing every casual today.

Suga: Kneel…

I immediately kneeled and he took out his whip. He told me to take off my clothes and leaving me in my underwear. He took the first whip and it landed on my healed right arm. Pain shot right up to my brain but it was forbidden to scream. He took the next whip and it went to my stomach. Blood was flowing little by little and he whipped me like there was no tomorrow. I kept my yelps in and with a final whip, it went straight to my face. It stung the most and he was panting. The wounds were burning and my tears were already flowing.

Suga: … That was tiring… and fun…

Me: *bits lip*

Suga: I gotta do this more often… *evil chuckles* *pants* Go now…

I wore my clothes and composed myself before going out from his room. I hated myself for doing this but I had no choice. I walked to my room and looked at the wounds. The cut on my face was really bad and I sighed knowing I had to wear a mask to school tomorrow. I wish I could heal myself but I don’t have that power.

I looked at my reflection again and wanted to cry. My phone vibrated and I looked at the message. It was from Jimin and I checked it.

5:45pm from Jimin to HanMi

Yah! Are you alright?! I heard the whips from my room and they were damn loud!!

5:46pm from HanMi to Jimin

I’m fine…

5:47pm from Jimin to HanMi

You don’t sound fine… Want me to go over…?

5:47pm from HanMi to Jimin

Can you…?

My tears flew from my eyes and the next thing I knew I was already crying hard. Jimin came into my room and saw the crying me. He came to my side and took me into his embrace. I cried harder and he just my hair.

Jimin: Sshh… It’s ok… Everything is ok… Don’t cry… * my hair*

Me: *cries* I hate… m-my life… *cries hard*

Jimin: *sighs* You can cry all you want, I’m here… *patted my back*

Me: Don’t tell HoSeok… *cries*

He nodded and hugged me tighter. He was one of the person who calms me when I cried. The other one was HoSeok. I cried really hard and my face was burning due to the wound but everything hurt until it turned numb. I calmed down and Jimin took medicine to help me. HoSeok came into my room and saw my wounds. He walked towards me and hugged me. I hugged him back and he had tears in his eyes.

HoSeok: I’ll get you out of here… Trust me… *kissed HanMi’s forehead*

Me: Don’t do anything stupid Oppa… I’m ok…

Jimin: This is going to sting…

He put the medicine on my face and it did sting. A lot. I hissed and he put a big bandage for me. I skipped dinner as usual and went to bed early since I was really tired. This is my everyday life in Hell. Sometimes I just wish Satan would spare us and let us go... 

 

To Be Continued...

OMG I think this chapter didn't make sense at all.... *ugly sobs*