Caught Red Handed

When Angel Meets Devil

JeongHan P.O.V

After HanMi left with her brother and Jimin, I was really dumbfounded. Remembering what HanMi told me through her mind made me my head and furrowed my eyebrows. Why did she say those things…? I just did it for a friend. I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly SeungCheol smacked my head.

Me: *chokes* Excuse you…?! *rubs head*

SeungCheol: What’s with your face? *laughs* You look like you had constipation XD

JiSoo: *chuckles* yea, why the long face…?

Me: *sighs* I don’t even know… *shrugs* let’s go back now…

We stood up and went back to our dorm. I went up to my bunk bed and laid there thinking of what HanMi told me. I rolled on my bed resulting SeungCheol kicked under me. I guess I rolled too hard.

SeungCheol: Yah! What’s wrong with chu?! The bed is going to break for god’s sake *raise eyebrows*

Me: Uugghh… Just a bad day… Don’t mind me…

JiSoo: What’s the matter…?

Me: *sighs* Just that, HanMi told me something very weird today… *sulks*

SeungCheol: *climbs up to my bed with JiSoo* What did she say to you…? I thought she just said thank you for fixing her wounds…?

Me: No, she sent me a telepathy through her mind when you guys were talking… *sighs* *pouts*

JiSoo: What did she say…?

Me: She told me not to have feelings for her… I don’t know why but that bothers me… *pouts*

JiSoo: Aaww~ You have a crush on her already…?! *chuckles*

SeungCheol: Love at first sight huh…?

Me: I don’t know… I don’t even know what I’m feeling right now… *sighs*

JiSoo: It’s ok, let time do it’s job~

He smiled at me and I sighed pouting. We went out for dinner since we were tired of school food. We used our wings to fly to MyeongDong and had dinner there. Couples were everywhere and I sighed seeing everyone so happy. We sat down at a beef shop and the shop owner gave us some beef bulgogi and rice wine. We all ate it happily and had a wonderful night.

 

Soon weeks passed and it was already October. I was close with HanMi and her brother and we would often meet up at the library to chat. She seems like she was avoiding me but I hung out with her anyways. I was really confused why she would do it but she just won’t say anything out. Today we all planned to go out together since it was a Saturday and they told us Satan allowed because they told him we were devils from their section.

The 6 of us met up in Gangnam market and had some fun there. We ate and shopped. The weird feeling I had for HanMi became stronger and I had no idea what I am supposed to do. I decided to shut my mouth from that and just play along. We were walking and there were a couple of hell and heaven creatures performing in the streets. We went over and watched them sing. I could hear HanMi mutter something while sighing.

HanMi: *mumbles* If only I had freedom… *sighs*

She thought I couldn’t hear but I could. We clapped for the street performance and walked to an empty park. The bench was occupied by us and we chatted while at it.

SeungCheol: That was fun~ *chuckles* We should do this more often~!

HoSeok: yea~ I never felt so free in a while… *sighs*

Jimin: Exactly… I wish I could just stay here and never go back… *sulks*

Me: Must be hard living in that house huh…

HoSeok: Tell me about it…

HanMi was quiet the whole time and I patted on her shoulders. She looked up and had water in her eyes. I was surprised and she just looked up into the sky chuckling.

HanMi: *sniff*

Me: Why are you crying…?

HanMi: I wish I could live like you guys… Not having to face any fears of pain and death… *sighs*

SeungCheol: What did Satan do to you this time…?

Jimin: Now he find whipping fun… *sighs* I wish I could help but I’m forbidden to do so…

JiSoo: Will he find you guys if you guys leave…?

HoSeok: *nods* He is clever… He inserted a small tracking device into us and whenever we go out after a certain time, he will look for us using that… and probably torture us…

HanMi: *sniffs* I just want to be free…

Me: *hugs her* Hey, don’t cry…

I patted her back and she broke the hug. She stood up and stared at me. HoSeok just patted my back and HanMi walked over to a tree. Jimin stood up and went over to her helping her. I wished I was Jimin now. There was a very uncomfortable feeling inside me now and I don’t know what it is called. Is it jealousy…? I don’t know, everything is too new for me. HoSeok smiled and patted my shoulders. He looked at his watched and widened his eyes. He ran over to the other 2 and told them something.

HoSeok: Yah! It’s almost time!! We gotta go!!

They ran back to us and bit their goodbyes then ran off. I guess it was time for them to go. We flew back to our dorm and fell asleep.

End of JeongHan P.O.V

Anonymous P.O.V

I was sent by Satan to follow the 3 devils just to make sure that they weren’t out and doing stupid things. I hid from them like the spy I am and saw them with 3 other tall guys. They don’t look like devils nor do they look like demons. I went to take a closer look and only to find out that they were ANGELS! I followed them for the whole time and when they went to the park, they had a wonderful time chatting around. I grinned knowing Satan is not going to like this. I went closer and saw that an angel was hugging HanMi! Oho! Someone crossed the line, first meeting with Angels and now being hugged by one? *chuckles* Jeong HanMi you’re busted. I ran off back to Satan and knocked on his door.

Me: Your Highness… I have information on the 3 of them… *bows*

Suga: What is it…? I’m in a very bad mood now…

Me: The 3 of them are out and about with Angels from the heavens… One even hugged HanMi your highness…

Suga: WHAT?! How dare they?! Where are they now…?!

Me: At the part near Gangnam… *bows*

Suga: They will get it from me for sure… *growls*

Suddenly we could hear the front door open and in came the 3 of them. I bowed to Satan and went out. I saw the 3 of them going into their own rooms and suddenly Satan screamed for their names. They 3 of them came out frightened and I smirked. They walked to his room and went in.

End of Anonymous P.O.V

HanMi P.O.V

Satan: YOU 3!!! GET OUT HERE NOW!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

Oh darn… He found out… Jimin, HoSeok and I walked out from our rooms and nervously walked to Satan’s room. I saw Satan’s spy in the darkness and I saw him smirking. I knew it was him. We went inside and Satan had his back faced to us. The 3 of us went to him and had our heads down.

Suga: Do you know why I called you here…?! *growls*

Jimin/HanMi/HoSeok: *gulps*

Suga: Well?!?

HanMi: We’re sorry…

Suga: Sorry?! Is that all you have to say?! What did I tell you about going near the heaven creatures?! Do you not understand what I told you freaks?!?!

Jimin: We said we were sorry…

Suga: Get In Here!!

Soon Satan’s men came in and held onto us. I was really scared since this was the first time encountering this.

Suga: Drag the girl away, the boys will start first…

I was dragged away and I was screaming for HoSeok and Jimin. The men made them kneel and one gave him his whip. I knew was about to go down. He faced Jimin and whipped his arm. He groaned and I was crying and gasping. He whipped Jimin in the arms and stomach. He even asked the guy to punch Jimin in the face. I cried hard and he then went over to my brother. I screamed and he whipped my brother in the back. HoSeok groaned and I was shouting and struggling from the men. Soon my brother and Jimin were filled with bruises and wounds.

The men carried them out and then Satan glared at me signalling the men to bring me to him. My whole body was already numb since I was screaming and shouting and struggling. I had no energy left in my body. Satan took out a bottle and poured the liquid on the whip. He came up to me and whipped me on the face. I hissed due to the sting and the wound suddenly burned. It hurt like hell and I screamed. The next few whips went to my lower stomach and all over my back. I cried hard and he just whipped and whipped.

When he was done, I dropped to the ground and groaned. My whole body was lifeless and my wounds hurt like hell. He gave a last whip on my legs and told the men to drag me out. I was dragged out and I saw the maids helping my brother and Jimin with their wounds. The men just dropped me in front of them and walked away. Jimin and HoSeok came up to me and I just gave them a very weak smile. The maids help me into the bed and got all the medicines ready.

HoSeok: What did he do to you?! *cries*

Me: *coughs* I’m fine… Are you both… ok…? *cough* *cough*

HoSeok: We’re fine… *sniff* We’ll take a look at your wounds…

He lifted my shirt up and saw the various wounds from just now. It was burnt on the sides and the flesh almost came off. Jimin and HoSeok gasped and the maids immediately put the medicine one. I screamed loudly shocking them and told them to stop since it was hurting more than just now. My face burnt the most since I had tears and sweat mixed with the deep cut. I cried and the maids were trying to figure out how to help me.

Maid1: He used the poison… *panics* I don’t have the antidote!! What are we going to do?!

Maid2: She’ll die if we don’t help her!! These will get infected!!!

HoSeok: Please do something!!

I was starting to feel unconscious and I could whisper out 2 words before passing out.

Me: *cough* Jeong…. H-… Ha-… Han… *pass out*

End of HanMi P.O.V

Jimin P.O.V

She managed to breathe out something and I could understand. HoSeok was panicking along with the house maids and I went over to him and grabbed his shoulders.

Me: We need JeongHan!! He can heal these!!

HoSeok: But how?! It’ll only be worse for HanMi!! OMG HanMi please stay with us!!... *cries*

Me: We’ll bring her out now… if we don’t she’ll die for sure!! Now, are you with me or not!?

HoSeok: *sighs* *nods*

Me: Good! Now carefully place her on my back and I’ll get her to school!

They placed HanMi on me and we rushed to school. We reached the heaven section of school and went to the dormitories. We were searching for JeongHan’s name on the doors and finally found it. HoSeok knocked on it and finally someone came to open it for us.

JiSoo: *rubs eyes* Who is it…?

HoSeok: We need JeongHan!! My sister had been poisoned!!

JiSoo: *widens eyes* Get in now!! SeungCheol!! JeongHan!! Help!!

The boys woke up and were surprised to see us here. We places the badly wounded HanMi on the extra bed and JeongHan came to us seeing how badly injured she was.

JeongHan: What happened?!?!

Jimin: We were caught! And Satan decided to do this to us… We really need your help!! She’ll die if we don’t stop the poison!!

JeongHan: I’ll try to help!! For now, SeungCheol, JiSoo, help them with their wounds. I try to get the poison out from HanMi’s body.

I went over to JiSoo’s side and he helped me like how JeongHan did to HanMi last time. I saw JeongHan emitting more white light onto HanMi’s body. The light dimmed and JeongHan fell onto the floor resulting SeungCheol helping him. I went over to HanMi and her wounds were all gone! There was only light scars and bruises left. JeongHan panted and smiled lightly.

JeongHan: The poison is out and I helped her with her wounds… *pants* I’m sorry if we brought you guys trouble…

SeungCheol: Is she going to be ok…?

JeongHan: *nods*

HoSeok and I sighed in relief and did a full bow for them. If it wasn’t for them, HanMi would’ve died. We brought her back home and stayed in one room together since we needed to check on her once in a while.

To Be Continued…

WTF did I write...?! It's literally 1:20AM here and I'm dying of tiredness... ;_; Hope this chap made sense OTL