I'm Sorry

When Angel Meets Devil

JeongHan P.O.V

After they brought HanMi home, I was dumbfounded in the library. Joshua came and patted my shoulders trying to sooth me. I smiled bitterly and went back to the dorm with him. He opened the door and I can't say I am in a good condition right now. My mind was filled with HanMi, is she ok? Was it because of me? Does she hate me now? Did I do something wrong? I was brought back into reality when suddenly SeungCheol appeared in front of my face. He smiled at me and I just stared blankly. 

SeungCheol: Hey, whatever happened, it's not your fault. She'll be fine, trust me *smiles*

Me: It's just that... I'm worried. I've never been this worried before... What's wrong with me hyung?

SeungCheol: *chuckles* Do you have a crush on her?

Me: I don't know... *sulks*

Joshua: Hey, its ok, even if you do, we are not to stop you from having those feelings. It's about your happiness *smiles*

Me: But I'm not even sure what is this I am feeling Josh...

Joshua: Hey, take it easy, you'll have your answer soon enough, trust me *smiles*

I nodded and took out my phone checking the time. I didn't want to eat anything so I just changed and went to bed for a nap. I woke up in the early evening and saw that Joshua and SeungCheol were out. I sighed and went to take a soothing bath; maybe that will get my mind off HanMi. Once the warm water his my tense skin, I let out a huge sigh and felt like this was all I needed. After showering, I wore my pants and left the bathroom to get a shirt. My phone beeped and I checked it after wiping my hair. It was HoSeok and I widened my eyes. I quickly opened the message and read what he said. 

HoSeok: Hey, It's me HoSeok. I'm sorry about what happened to HanMi earlier...

Me: It's fine :) Is she ok? How is she? Is she hurt?

HoSeok: Hey calm down :) She's fine now. 

Me: Oh... thats good to hear :) I'm sorry if I caused you guys too much trouble...

HoSeok: Oh no, it's alright. You were only trying to help :) We don't blame you, and I'm also certain HanMi feels the same. 

Me: Well I can't do much for her anyways... 

HoSeok: Haha.. Well I'll go for now, if you want to talk to HanMi, here's her phone number. xxx-xxxxxxxx

Me: Thanks hyung :)

I saved the number down and was hesitating whether to call or not. I checked the time and saw that it was already 7:45pm so I guess it's now or never. I dialed the number and waited for her to pick up.

HanMi: Hello?

Me: Hey, its me *smiles*

HanMi: JeongHan...? 

Me: Yea... Are you alright...?! You don't sound good...

HanMi: *chuckles* I'm fine... it's just a after effect *smiles*

Me: I'm sorry... *sulks*

HanMi: Hey... Don't be... It was an accident anyways. Plus I should thank you for trying ot save my life that night... *smiles*

Me: But...-

HanMi: I'm fine alright...? *chuckles* Don't be like that...

Me: Alright... Will you be coming to school tomorrow...? *bits lips*

HanMi: I guess so... *sighs* 

Me: Ok... Wait for me outside of the school. I wanna talk to you in person *smiles*

HanMi: Will that be ok...?

 

To be continued...

 

Hey guysss the reason why this is short because I literally had the writer's block the whole day since yesterday and today. I need more ideas T^T Clearly I need to watch more JeongHan videos to give me the inspirations ToT But I promise you the next chapter will be longer and also will make more sense!! I promise ><