Cookie Date? PT.1

When Angel Meets Devil

HanMi P.O.V

I woke up to music from my alarm and closed it since it was noisy; also I didn't want to wake Satan up. I got off bed to only realised I forgot to put on socks yesterday night and now my feet are cold; either that or it's because of the after effect and my body is still weak. I quickly skipped to the toilet and sighed in relief when the warm shower hit my skin. While showering I quickly brushed my teeth and changed my shirt grabbing my bag to go out from my room. Up front I could see my brother and Jimin having breakfast while chatting. I went up to them and Jimin eyed me. HoSeok came up to me and checked on me in worry written all over his face. I chuckled lightly and hugged him clearly surprising him. I let him go and smiled at him reassuring him that I was alright now.

Me: I'm fine Oppa *smiles* Just a little weak here and there.

HoSeok: Are you sure? Because if you are still not feeling well, you can call in sick for today *smiles*

Me: I'm alright, I promise *smiles*

Jimin: Well your voice is giving you away... *concerned face*

Me: *shakes head playfully* I'm fine alright? If I feel a little uncomfortable I promise to tell you both...

They smiled a little while HoSeok made me some toast. I checked the time and widen my eyes because it was already later than usual. I quickly grabbed the toast and at that moment Suga came out from his room with messy hair. We faced him and bowed at him while he just looked at us with his swollen eyes. He then faced me and yawned. 

Suga: HanMi-ah... Can you come home a little earlier today...? 

Me: O-of course... What for...? *gulps*

Suga: I need your help with something... 

Me: S-sure... I'll be back right after today's last period *smiles*

Suga: *small smile* Ok... Make sure you come home alone... HoSeok, you and Jimin can have some time after school outside... But not after 10pm or I'll hunt you down... *growls*

HoSeok&Jimin: *gulps* Yes sir...

Suga: Go now... 

We all bowed at him while he walked to the kitchen where the maids were at. I was nervous on why he would want me to come home early since he never asked anything from me before. The 3 of us walked to school and I saw JeongHan up front the gates. I told my brother and Jimin to go first while I go find someone. They walked away and I went up to JeongHan with him clearly oblivious of my existence. I pluged his earphone out and he looked up meeting my eyes. He smiled and stood up properly. His hair today was let down and it looked very nice on him. I don't know why but I started to get nervous around him.

JeongHan: Hey... *smiles*

Me: Hi... *blush lightly*

JeongHan: How are you...? *scratches neck* I'm sorry for the trouble I caused... *bits lip*

Me: N-no.. it's ok... You actually helped save my life so I don't blame you *smiles* Thanks for helping me... 

JeongHan: No prob...

The conversation was turning awkward and I cleared my throat. He did the same and we both laughed a little after that. Suddenly a teacher came saw us and shouted at us.

Teacher: WHAT DO YOU BOTH THINK YOU'RE DOING?!

We both faced the teacher's direction and gasped. JeongHan then took my hand and ran into the school with the teacher far behind us. We took a right turn and he opened a random door. We went in and he immediately closed the door. Only the sounds of our breath and footsteps outside were heard and I was blushing because he was still holding onto my hand. Soon the teacher was gone and he finally let my hand go. We both looked at each other and started laughing because this was almost like how we both first met. Once the cost was clear, he opened the door and let me go out first while after a few seconds he came out as well. The bell rang signalling the start of classes and I was about to bid goodbyes with him until he grabbed my arm again. I faced him and he was blushing a little.

JeongHan: Wanna hang out after school?

Me: *smiles* I would love to... *sighs* But I have to go home early today... 

JeongHan: *frowns* Oh... It's ok... Maybe next time...?

Me: *smiles* Sure... I'll text you tonight *chukles* 

JeongHan: *smiles* Alright~ *waves* 

I waved back and head to class. Luckily the teacher was late or else I would be dead by now. 

End of HanMi P.O.V

Suga P.O.V

Once HanMi and the other 2 boys left, I went to the kitchen to get some water to drink. The maids were there and they bowed at me while I was drank my water. I then realised I asked HanMi to come home early to help me with something. I mentally facepalmed myself because I don't even know why I asked her for that. I sighed and thought of what I should do with this situation. 

Me: Hey, are there any cookies here?

Maids: Um... no sir... 

Me: Is there anything in the house to make some?

Maids: No sir... *bows*

Me: *sighs* Can you go get some...? 

Maids: Of course... The cookies or the ingredients?

Me: Just the ingredents... And leave the house afterwards...

Maids: What for sir...?

Me: Just do it... Have a day off or something... Don't come back until I tell you to...

Maids: *looks at each other* Of course sir... We'll get going... *bows*

They left and I sighed in relief. I looked at my reflection in the kitechen glass and realised I looked like a mess. Dashing to my room again I quickly washed up and was waiting for time to pass. I have no idea what got into me but all I know it I'm loosing my mind. 

After a few hours, the maids came back with ingredients and left the house after I told them to. They were pretty suspicious but went with it anyways. Soon the door opened and in came HanMi. I stood up from the couch and she faced me cocking her head. 

HanMi: Where is everybody...?

Me: They went out... 

HanMi: Ohh... Why did you call me home for? If it's for that I'll go to your room right away... *faces floor*

Me: *widens eyes* NO!

HanMi: *startles*

Me: I mean... *clears throat* I just need your help with something... *looks away*

HanMi: WIth what? * head innocently*

Me: I need to make cookies... But I don't know how...

End of Suga P.O.V

HanMi P.O.V

Suga: I need to make cookies... But I don't know how...

He mumbled the last few words but it was loud enough to make me freeze. Did he just ask me for a favor...? I'm scared right now... He never asks me for help in anything other than the daily whipping... He came closer and I took a step back. He continued again and stopped until I reached the wall. I was grabbing onto my school bag as he came closer to me. His lips were near my ear and I could feel his breathe on it. I awaited his next move in terror.

Suga: Are we going to play hide and go seek or are you going to help me actually finish making those cookies...?

My mind blew up. He is really asking me to help make cookies with him. I looked at him in the eyes and it showed nothing bad. I relaxed a little and he took a step back. He kept on staring at me and I couldn't say no so I agreed. 

We walked into the kitchen and I saw all the ingredients there. I looked around to find the maids but no one was at sight. Suga just cleared his throat and we proceeded to make the cookies.