My First Encounter with Satan

When Angel Meets Devil

JeongHan P.O.V

Yesterday night was all so sudden. I helped HanMi from the poison and I just had to heal her even if it means hurting me. I don’t know why but I guess you call this love…? When I saw her last night my heart almost dropped. That Satan guy has gone way too far. Poisoning the poor girl?! I sighed and stayed on my bed.

JiSoo came up and sat on my bed. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He was changed into his uniform so I guess he’s going to class already. I decided to skip since I was really tired from helping HanMi. I used up almost 80% of my energy to help her. SeungCheol already went to class and JiSoo woke up later than him. Everyone was tired from yesterday.

JiSoo: Hey, how are you feeling…?

Me: I’m fine… *sighs* You can go, I’m ok by myself… *chuckles*

JiSoo: Alright, if you need anything just text me or SeungCheol.

Me: *nods*

He went out and I was left alone in the room. I sighed knowing I had to explain why I was absent and I decided to say I had a stomach ache. The teachers will believe it. I decided to get up for a while and go out to look for something to do. The vending machine was all I saw and I got a soda to drink. I turned to my right and saw the door and separates Hell and Heaven. I walked closer to the door and peeked into the window. Everything was dark and gloomy on the other side. I froze when someone called out to me. I turned around and it was the guard. I quickly ran off back to my room and locked the door. I panted and then thought of HanMi again.

I sighed and sat down on my study table. I took out my laptop and searched for this Satan guy. He must be famous among those demons and devils. I searched it on google and guess what… Error 404 Not Found. I was frustrated and looked for another website. Error 404 Not Found. I smacked the table and sighed. I took my phone out and decided to go out of school for a while. The school must have blocked us from searching these things.

I left the school and went to a small café nearby. I walked into the shop and ordered a chocolate pudding. It was quite lonely but I got used to it. I searched about Satan again. The picture of him came out and I started to get information from him.

Born on 9th March and is the most powerful creature in Hell.

I looked at his picture and he seemed harmless. I guess it’s because of his blonde hair. I read more about him.

Name: Min YoonGi a.k.a Suga, a.k.a Satan. The most powerful of all in Hell and was rumoured that he had killed several creatures not of their kinds. Is merciless and harsh. Owns a mansion all to himself and keeps creatures there. Rumour has it that he tortures anyone inside that mansion. Also known to be handsome and strict. Picture below is Satan himself.

The picture was him with black hair and I guess this was long time ago. I closed my phone and ate my pudding. I sighed knowing that HanMi had to go through everything because of him. The pudding was finished and I ordered a glass of water to wash it off my throat. Someone walked in and I almost choked on my water and spat it out seeing the person.

I took my phone out again and compared the 2 person. No Way!! That is Satan!!? He seemed to sense my attention on him and he just stared at me. If looks could kill, I’d be dead by now. I gulped and He squinted his eyes at me. I looked away and continued with my phone. He walked up to the line and I was secretly watching him. He pushed everyone aside and went to order first. People weren’t even stopping him. I guess I am late in knowing that guy. He glared at me again and I just looked away.

Me: *in mind* , what if he knows me…? I’m so going to be dead. He can’t know I was with HanMi… Keep it together JeongHan… Just stand up and walk away casually…

I stood up and walked out of the store quietly. When I was out, I immediately ran back to the dorm and had a total mental breakdown.

End of JeongHan P.O.V

Suga P.O.V

I was still mad about yesterday since I told them not to go near anyone of our kind!! I sighed and sat on my chair. I looked at both of my hands and just chuckled. People see me as a ruthless person but actually I’m not… Well… maybe a little ruthless… C’mon, it’s fun seeing people in pain. When GeunJi came back telling me that the 3 were with Angels, I was furious. I clearly told them not to go near them! I sighed and looked out the window.

Me: *mumbles* Those idiots… Don’t they know going near those creatures shorten their lives… *sighs*

It’s true, if our kinds go near to the other kind, the Angel’s life span will grow shorter. Hey, I may be ruthless to my kinds but the Angels done nothing to me. I stood up and decided to go and buy some coffee. I walked to the café and people were whispering and staring. I sighed and walked towards the counter pushing everyone away. No one seemed to care so why not? I could sense someone staring at me though. I looked over and saw an angel. He/She had long hair and was looking at me. I gave my killing glare and the angel just looked away. I chuckled slightly and continued ordering. He looked at me again and I gave him the same stare. I decided to read his mind since he was so annoying.

JeongHan: *in mind* , what if he knows me…? I’m so going to be dead. He can’t know I was with HanMi… Keep it together JeongHan… Just stand up and walk away casually…

I widened my eyes and squinted it again knowing he was with HanMi yesterday night. This idiot… He walked out and I stared at him walking out. The moment his feet left this café he immediately ran back. I chuckled knowing his stupidity not knowing he could fly. I had to stop them though. Go any nearer would shorten both their life spans.

I walked back home and saw HoSeok and Jimin in the kitchen making something to eat. They saw me and trembled. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my room. I drank the coffee and thought about yesterday again. I remember pouring that poison on my whip before hitting HanMi. I chuckled knowing I had the antidote. I then thought again.

Me: Wait… If no one else has the antidote, how come those 2 aren’t coming in and begging for it…?!

I called for the maid and she came in trembling.

Me: How is HanMi…?

Maid: I don’t know your highness… HoSeok and Jimin wouldn’t even let me go and check on her… *bows*

Me: *mumbles* Stubborn bastards… *sighs* Get the antidote and give it to them…

Maid: Huh…? But…

Me: Hey, I’m not giving her because I care. I’m giving because I don’t want my torture buddy to die so fast… *rolls eyes*

Maid: neh…

She took it and went out. I sat on my couch and thought of that Angel again. He better stay far away from HanMi or he’ll die with her. I sighed and took a nap.

End of Suga P.O.V