I Can't...

When Angel Meets Devil

HanMi P.O.V

I was in my room sitting on my bed since I was still weak from yesterday. My brother and Jimin were fine thanks to JeongHan's friends and I was thankful. I looked out my window and saw that it was a very sunny day. I wished I could go out and never have to come back here to be totured. Suddenly someone knocked on my door and I let the perosn in. It was the maid. She looked around and I smiled reasuring HoSeok and Jimin were not in here. She came to me and handed me something. I sat up and looked at it cocking my head. 

Maid: This is by Satan, it's the antidote. He told me to give it to you...

Me: Huh? But... 

Maid: He told me he gave it to you because he didn't want his torture buddy do die so early... *sighs* Ruthless man...

Me: *sighs* Thanks anyways... I'll keep this. 

Maid: Alright...

She went out and I looked at the bottle. I felt very weak and I just left the bottle on my desk. Jimin and HoSeok came into the room and handed me some bread. Ever since yesterday the both slept in my room and took care of me. I am really greatful for having them but I just want to get out of here. I ate the bread while Jimin was in the washroom. HoSeok was looking at me and I just continued with my bread. Jimin came out with wet hair and with a towel wrapped around his waiste. HoSeok threw a pillow at him and I just chuckled.

HoSeok: YAH! Put a shirt on will you?!

Jimin: I was about to hyung *rolls eyes* How are you feeling HanMi?

Me: I'm fine... *sighs* 

Jimin walked towards the closet to her his clothes when he saw the bottle of antidote on the desk. He picked it up and cocked his head. 

Me: That is from Satan, it's the antidote... 

Jimin: Why give it now when he could've gave it yesterday...? 

Me: *shurgs* 

HoSeok: Well, since you're fine now, just keep it incase the same thing happens again. 

I nodded and went to wash up. I was feeling a bit dizzy and I held onto my head. I shook it and just went into the bathroom. I locked the door and striped off my clothes. I took a warm bath and looked at my scars. I lightly chuckled and continued washing up. I had to go back to school tomorrow or my grades are going to have a big slop. 

After showering, the 3 of us decided to go out and eat dinner since there was barely anything in the fridge until tomorrow. Jimin brought us back to MyungDong and we had some spicy rice cakes and also some seafood. After dinner, we went for some window shopping and then just went home and slept. 

-

-

-

-

The next day, I woke up first and had a short shower before I woke the boys up. I changed into my uniform and wnet out from the bathroom. Jimin and HoSeok were already awake so I went out to make some breakfast for them. I took the bottle of peanut butter and jam for them to put. I heated the toast up and waited for them. Jimin came out first and he took the jams. I ate peanut butter and HoSeok came out with wet hair. I sighed and helped him dry his hair. We finished breakfast and walked to school. 

When we reached school, it was as usual, noisy and loud. Demons and Devils were everywhere and some Dark Angels were flying here and there. I went to my locker and got my books. I went to class with my brother and the teacher was already there waiting for us. we hurried in and my chest was painful. I held onto it and just sat down. My stomach felt weird and I was about to tell HoSeok when the teacher suddenly voiced out. 

Teacher: Alright, for today, we will be learning about the differences between us and the other side. *smiles* Now, as we all know, the other side contains the Angels, Pixies, Fairies and other God creatures. As for us, we have the Demons, Devils, and also Dark Angels, Now, who can tell me the major difference between us.

No one even tried to answer and the teacher just sighed. My stomach was better and the pain in my chest was almost gone. I continued my attention othe teacher and she answered her own question.

Teacher: Well, if you guys don't really know, the major difference between us and them is the power. We have our own energies and they have their own. That is what makes us, us and them, them. It is said that if these 2 energies are too close together for a long period, death may occour. That is the reason why we saperated us from them. 

Everyone nodded and I was the only one who didn't know what to feel. I decided to shake it off since it might be just that the teacher is trying to brainwash us so that we don't go near them. HoSeok patted my back and the bell rang. It was our free class so we had to move to the library to pass time. HoSeok, Jimin and I went there and decided to finish some works. When we reached, a few Angels were there and I saw JeongHan and Joshua there. I avoided them so they wouldn't see me and just sat down with my back facing them. Jimin sat beside me while HoSeok was opposit me. We started with our Science homeworks and the feeling from this morning was coming back again. I held onto my chest and stomach. 

HoSeok: Oh! JeongHan and Joshua are here~

Me: *mumbles* ...

JeongHan wrapped his right arm on my neck and sat beside me. Joshua just ruffled my hair and saw down beside HoSeok. I sighed and the feeling was very strong. I excused myself from them suddenly and JeongHan pouted. I was a few feet and then fell on my knees coughing up blood. My back with the scars hurt and I was screaming. Students gathered and my brother ran to me the fastest. 

HoSeok: Yah! Jung HanMi!! What's wrong?!!

Jimin: HanMi-ah!! What happened!?

Me: I... don't... know... *coughs* 

JeongHan: Holy ! Joshua get over here!!

Me: No!! Stay away... *coughs* I can't... *groans* *coughs*

My vission became blurry and Jimin carried me up on his back. HoSeok called for the maids at home and they ran home. I was trying hard to stay awake but it was hard. We reached the mansion and my blurry vission saw Suga in the living room. He was surprised to see us come home this early but more surprised to see me lke that. 

HoSeok: Get her to the room now! I'll call a doctor!!

Jimin: Neh!

Suga: What is my name is going on here?!?

HoSeok: She coughd up blood sir... Please help her... *cries*

Suga: *sighs* Bring her to my room...

Jimin brought me to his room and put me on the couch. Suga felt for my pulse and was shocked. 

Suga: Why is it that she has some powers in her now?! 

HoSeok: I don't know... When you hit her with the whips we brought her to *gulps* JeongHan's dorm and he healed her... *sobs*

Suga: Who the is JeongHan?!

The boys were not sure if they should tell Suga so I told him.

Me: He... is... an... Angel... *coughs up more blood*

Suga: ! You're not supposed to go near them!!! Maids!! Get her my antidote!!

The maids came in with the antidote we saw yesterday and Suga fed it to me. I drank it and it tasted really bitter. I coughed and finally calmed down. 

HoSeok: Thank you sir... *sniff* 

Suga: Once she coughs up another time, you'll see black blood, that means the poison and the energy is gone... She'll be find by then... Now, tell me, WHY THE DID YOU GUYS ASK AN ANGEL FOR HELP!?!

Jimin: *gulps* We had no choice, HanMi was dying and we had to get her some aids somehow... 

Suga: You should've came to me!! 

Jimin: But we didn't want to since you practically beat us up like pulp!!

HoSeok: That's enought Jimin... 

Jimin: Why do you have to be so harsh on us?! Especially HanMi!?

Suga: You don't need to know... Now go... bring her out as well...

Jimin came and carried me while HoSeok helped him. I whispered a thank you to Satan and just let Jimin carry me back to my room.

 

To Be Continued...

 

Thank you for those who are reading my stories :3 New chaps coming soon ><