Cookie Date? PT.2

When Angel Meets Devil

HanMi P.O.V

I looked at the confused Suga and chuckled lightly. I guess this is his first time making cookies. He eyes the ingredients and turned to me. 

Suga: How much is 2 cups of flour

I looked at him with disbelieving eyes and all he did was blink confusingly. This is a new side of him. I looked around for a measuring cup and finally found one on the top part of the shelf. Being a little small in size I tried to reach for it but of course, failed. I tried climbing onto the sink when suddenly a presence was behind me. His left hand was trapping me while his right hand went up to reach for the measuring cup. I froze on the spot and gulped. This is the closest he ever came to me other than torturing me. He grabbed the cup and brought it down to my level.

Suga: you could've asked me to help you know. 

Me: Ah.. Sorry... *blush* Th-Thanks...~

He smiled and I took he cup. I placed everything we needed onto the kitchen island and looked at Suga. He tossed me and apron and I caught it with my face. I heard him chuckle a little and not gonna lie, I am amused. It's not every day you get to see him showing emotions. I wore the apron and so did Suga. The recipe was on the table and I read it carefully. 

Me: So you like sugar cookies?

Suga: Uh... Yea... *rubs neck*

Me: Why don't you ask the maids to buy some?

Suga: Um... *adverts eyes* None of the places that sold it taste like what my mom use to make... *clears throat*

Me: I see... *smiles* Well I hope the ones we're going to make brings you back to your childhood~ 

Suga: I hope so... 

I asked him for the ingredients one by one and surprisingly he brought everything to me without complains. At this point I was already use to it. Maybe he just has a side of him he doesn't show to people. I finished making the mix and looked at Suga. I gestured him to come over and he cocked his head. I passed him the plastic gloves and pulled him over to the bowl. 

End of HanMi P.O.V

Suga P.O.V

I was shocked when she passed me the gloves cuz to be honest I have never made these cookies before. Her hands were so careful when she was playing with the shapes and to be very honest, I was mesmerized. I don't know what got into me and I hate feeling this way. I followed her lead and she giggled at me cuz I made the supposedly doll shaped cookie into something else. I pouted at my clumsiness and she giggled even louder. I took the extra flour and smudged it on her cheeks. She stopped giggling and gasp, now its my turn to laugh. She wiped her hands on both of my cheeks and giggled. I gasped and she realised what she did and panicked. I paused for a moment and cleared my throat. 

Me: We better not waste any of this *chuckles*

HanMi: Yea... *clears throat*

Me: Are you feeling any better?

HanMi: *flinch* Uh yea...~ It's just my voice but I'll get better *smiles sheepishly*

Me: *nods* What should we do with these now?

She eyed the tray of cookies and wiped her hands on the apron. She grabbed one tray and eyed me to get the other tray. I grabbed it and we both walked to the oven. The unbaked cookies were left into the oven and baked. I waited while she went to go clean up the stuff we used earlier. I walked over to her and tapped her back. 

Me: I'll do the cleaning. You go ahead and wash up first.

HanMi: You sure? I can do it though

Me: Yes. Go clean yourself up. You had school earlier too... *clears throat*

HanMi: *blinks* O-Okay. 

She left and went to her room to wash up. As soon as her door closed, I leaned onto the sink and sighed. What has gotten into me today...? I messed my hair up and groaned in frustration. The smell of the cookies we made earlier filled the whole kitchen and I just smiled a tiny smile at it. I checked on the cookies and they were looking good. I went back to washing the bowls and spoons while waiting for HanMi. 

A few minutes later she came back out dressed in casual clothes and a high ponytail with her huge glasses. She checked the cookies and smiled in satisfaction. I was done with cleaning and left the things back where we took them from. The oven dingged right at that moment and I walked up to the oven. HanMi opened the oven door and our nose was met with the smell of sweer sugar cookies. We both took the trays out and left it on the counter for it to cool. 

After 5 minutes, I took one and popped it in my mouth. A familliar taste danced through my taste buds and I couldn't help but moan in satisfaction. It was really good. HanMi watched me eat the cookie and looked in anticipation. I chuckled and took another one bringing it to .

Me: Ahh~ 

HanMi: *blush* *opens mouth*

Me: What do you think?

HanMi: *eyes opened wide* THEY ARE SO GOOD!!

Me: Right? 

HanMi: Does it remind you of your childhood? *giggles*

Me: Hhmm.. It did... *smiles* 

HanMi: I'm glad it did *eye smiles*

Me: You are...?

HanMi: Of course~! We should pack these up and share it to everyone~

Me: Yea... We should *smiles*

We bothed packed them into a container and left it on the counter. I took some in a smaller container and kept it in my room. She packed the other one for me and I grabbed onto her arm. She looked at me confused and panicked at the same time.

Me: Whatever you do, no one should know we made these cookies... *serious look*

HanMi: Huh? But why?

Me: You don't have to ask to much... Make sure no one knows... *tightens grip*

HanMi: O-okay... 

Me: *sighs* I'm sorry... *let's go* 

HanMi: It's okay...

I took the small container and went to my room. I heard the door open and my head shot up to the clock. It was already 7:30pm surprisingly. I head the voices of HoSeok and Jimin from inside of my room and they must've found the cookies on the kitchen counter. 

End of Suga P.O.V

HanMi P.O.V

My brother and Jimin came home and they were greeted by me. HoSeok came and hugged me immediately. I chuckled at his movements and he broke the hug.

HoSeok: Ya, did he do anything bad to you?? Are you hurt??

Me: Huh...?

HoSeok: I thought Suga asked you to come home early for the torture... 

Me: Ah.. No No, he just wanted to talk to me about something... *smiles sheepishly*

Jimin: Are you sure? You can always tell us you know... 

Me: I'm sure~ And I took the time to make some cookies too~ *gives container*

HoSeok: You made these?? *gasp*

They each took one and popped it into their mouths. They looked satisfied with it and all I could do was to sigh in relief. Jimin ruffled my hair and I just chuckled. My phone dinged startling me a little. I read the message and blushed.

JeongHan 7:35pm

'Heyyy wanna go out for lunch tomorrow after school??'

HanMi 7:35pm

'Sure~~ My class finishes early tomorrow, should I wait for you?"

JeongHan: 7:36pm

'Alright, I don't think I will take long anyways~ I can always skippp :p'

HanMi: 7:36pm

'Look, I don't want to be the cause of you having your grades pulled down XD Just come out at your usual time alright?'

JeongHan 7:36pm

'Fiiiiiinee~ XD Seeya then~~ Goodnight X3'

HanMi 7:37pm

'Goodnight Angel~ XP'

I turned off my phone to see a grinning HoSeok and Jimin. Seems like they were watching me text JeongHan. I nudged them to go shower so we could head out for dinner quicker. They both poked my arm and went to their rooms. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

HEY GUYS SO I'M KINDA(?) BACK FROM THIS LONG HIATUS AND TO BE HONEST THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN AT 12AM UNTIL 1AM XDDD I REALLY WANT ALL YOUR FEEDBACKS CUZ THATS THE ONLY WAY I CAN IMPROVE~ AM I GOING TOO FAST? PLEASE LET ME KNOW TOT I HOPED YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER CUZ MORE WILL BE COMING SOON~~ TILL THEN~