Hell and Heaven

When Angel Meets Devil

JeongHan P.O.V

My name is Yoon JeongHan. I'm currently 18 years old and I'm studying in Pledis College. I am an angel along with few of my friends. We are considered well-known in school but we just like to chill. I am roommates with 2 of my friends. They go by the name of SeungCheol and JiSoo. I've known them for the longest, especially JiSoo. We practically grew up together. SeungCheol and I were close since I started High School. 

Bet you all are curious about my life huh...? Well it's nothing but boring, other than having 12 friends. Everyday is the same... Nothing new happens. Everytime I would just go to school, study, eat, sleep, , sleep, eat, pee, poo, go to bed, read, eat and sleep again. I was tired of this kind of life. My friends seemed to like it though. Everyday angels, fairies, and even pixies would scream for me and my friends but I just hate it. 

Our school consists of 2 sections. One section is for those Angels, Pixies, Fairies, and creatures from heaven. The other section however was the total opposite. Devils, Goblins, Sins and other hell creatures study there. I don't think they study since they were all evil and creepy. The two sections were forbiden to visit the other since it would cause a chaos. My friends once tried to go there, but ended up having detention for the whole day. I was curious of what happens at the other side but also scared since Hell is one crazy place to be in. 

One day, I was walking towards my locker when suddenly I could sense something different in school. Being curious, I followed the sense. I walked up to my friend WonWoo's locker and saw a girl putting something into one of the lockers. I hide to see what she was doing and scanned her from head to toe. She had brown curly hair and was wearing a black uniform!! She must be one of those Hell creatures!! Luckily school was going on and no one was in the corridors. She slipped a black piece of paper into the locker and looked around for people. I wanted to stop her but someone beat me to it. 

Security: Hey!! There you are!!! You are not allowed here!!! Come back here!!!

She started to run towards my direction and my senses told me to help her. I waved to her and she saw me. She looked back seeing the guards catching up and ran to me. She pinned me to the wall and grabbed my arm. It stung and I bit my lips to not catch any attention. The guards went away and she let go of me finally. My hand was burning and I used my powers to stop it. there was a scar and she looked at me. 

HanMi: Thank you for helping me... *bows*

Me: yah! What in the world were you doing?! 

HanMi: I lost a game and the bullies in my school asked me to slip a hell note into one of the lockers here... *sighs*

Me: Are you crazy?! Don't you know it's poisonous to us...?! You're going to get sued!!

HanMi: I had to, or they'll kill my brother... *glares* *teary eyes*

Me: *sighs* Whatever it is, go back to your section! If the teachers or guards sees you here you're done for... *slightly ruffles her hair* 

HanMi: Thanks... Jeong HanMi by the way... *extends hand*

Me: *shakes her hand* Yoon JeongHan... *smiles*

HanMi: Nice meeting you~ *smiles* 

She checked for people and ran out back into her section. I looked at my scar and it left a heart like image. I chuckled and remembered I had class! Oh the teacher is going to kill me for sure!!

End of JeongHan P.O.V

HanMi P.O.V

Goblin: Yah Jeong HanMi... Put this death note in the angel's locker!! Or your brother dies!!

Me: NO! Don't touch my brother!!! I'll do it!!

Devil: Good luck~ *smirks* Or HoSeok is mine~!

I sighed and took the note. I didn't want to hurt the Heaven's but my brother is in danger. I took the note and went to the gate connecting the 2 sections. I saw the guards sleeping and took it as a chance to go into the Heaven section. I was mesmerized by it. Everything was white and peaceful, this place spelled freedom. I sighed knowing I wasn't meant to have freedom ever since I was Satan's slave. 

My name is Jeong HanMi. Sister of Jeong HoSeok. I am 17 years old and I am Satan's slave. Ever since my brother was almost burnt by Satan, I promised Satan to be his slave is he doesn't hurt my brother. My brother was sorry but I just told him that he was more important. We were both from hell and I was a Devil while he was a Dark Angel. We both lived in Satan's place since I was his slave. He would torture me, beat me, burn me and all those but he kept me alive since he said it was fun to torture me. My body had multiple scars and burnt marks. Not only that but I was also bullied in school by some other Hell Creatures. They would threaten me with my brother since he was still weak after being tortured by Satan. I acted strong but deep down inside I'm dying every day. 

I walked into the school and sighed in relief since everyone was in class. I went up to a random locker and slipped the note inside. I really apologize to this innocent person since one touch of this by the Heaven creatures, they will be poisoned. I hated myself for doing this but I had to do it for saving my brother. Suddenly I could hear the guards and I ran towards the main hall. I saw someone waving for me and I ran to the person's direction. I held onto his/her arm and waited for the guards to go away. When there was no sound heard, I let go of his hand and sighed in relief. 

Me: Thank you for helping me... *bows*

JeongHan: yah! What in the world were you doing?! 

Me: I lost a game and the bullies in my school asked me to slip a hell note into one of the lockers here... *sighs*

JeongHan: Are you crazy?! Don't you know it's poisonous to us...?! You're going to get sued!!

Me: I had to, or they'll kill my brother... *glares* *teary eyes*

JeongHan: *sighs* Whatever it is, go back to your section! If the teachers or guards sees you here you're done for... *slightly ruffles her hair* 

Me: Thanks... Jeong HanMi by the way... *extends hand*

JeongHan: *shakes her hand* Yoon JeongHan... *smiles*

Me: Nice meeting you~ *smiles* 

I went out and saw that the coast was clear. I immediately ran to my section and promised to never come over to this section ever again. Although that JeongHan guy saved me, I couldn't be friends with him. If I do, Satan would kill me regardless of who he is. I sighed and went to look for my brother only seeing him sitting down on his seat reading his book. His arm was deeply cut and his leg was casted up. I really felt sorry for him but we couldn't do anything. I sighed and continued class with him. 

 

To Be Continued...

uugghh this first chapter ... ;_; More to come though~ Please Support :3