Act I: Weekend Morning

What The? [H]

Maybe it was because of her fatigue. Maybe it was because of the explosion. Maybe it was because of her craziness. Maybe it was because of her, Seohyun, alone. Maybe it certainly was because of her insanity they are now rolling on their stomach, clutching their arms like their lives depended on it.

“I swear to God!” Sunny screamed. It was a little wound, but absolutely painful. Beside her was Tiffany, still relentlessly rolling around—magically not bumping to any invisible thing Seohyun created. She was in the same state like Sunny. Nicole and Jessica were different. Jessica was motionless while Nicole gave up shortly after taking of her blood sample by fainting. She was never good with blood. Then again, she loved peace, unlike Jessica.

It was strange how close cousins like them could have such different traits.

“Why are you such a sissy,” Jessica heard—from her hazy mind—Seohyun mumbled while observing through microscope of what to seem of a moss. Jessica thought Seohyun will immediately analyse their bloods, but she was wrong. Seohyun placed their samples to something similar to a fridge, but smaller, and left to continue her homework – studying a monera. Apparently it was a group work and need to be done on an authorized lab—or at least school’s lab, but Seohyun is a mad scientist. Scientists have their own lab. Seohyun’s groupmate should consider themselves lucky.

“Why aren’t you analysing our blood?” Jessica realized her words slightly slurred, mainly because she was absolutely sleepy but Seohyun won’t allow any of them to sleep. Instead she placed them on her living room, away from their locked rooms. Seohyun even brought her portable microscope kit to living room.

“I’m a genius,” Seohyun began, her eyes not leaving the microscope. Three snorts were heard in instant. “But I am not authorized to do that. I’m going to send your blood samples to my brother’s friend on SK Lab.” She explained rhetorically, ignoring their mocking.

No matter, next time they’ll taste the feeling of being a cockroach.

Seohyun's explanation irked Tiffany. Full of suspicion, she spoke, “You are not authorized to analyse our blood,” Seohyun nodded solemnly, “But authorized to transform us into man—or whatever it is?” Again, the sick mad scientist nodded solemnly(never forget it!) with twisted smile. Creep.

Jessica made a face at that.

You volunteered, that’s enough for any authorization.” Seohyun fully turned to Jessica, the nearest of her, with her eyes gazing narrowly to her. Jessica rolled her eyes. “Tiffany volunteered. We didn’t.”

“All for one and one for all,” Seohyun suddenly quoted.

 

Jessica POV

“All for one and one for all,” Seohyun suddenly quoted, smirking triumphantly to me. She laughed at my horror stricken face. I once used that slogan as we (Sunny, Tiffany, and I) were once Three Musketeer when we were still children. Sunny as Athos, Tiffany as Aramis, and I as Porthos. I never knew why the hell I wanted to become Porthos, actually. And I never knew Seohyun knew this particular information! I glowered at her, but that wasn’t enough to get rid of her smug smirk.

Damn it.

“Na-ah, don’t try to reason.” She said and went to her ‘secret chamber’. I honestly don’t know why she called it ‘secret chamber’ when all of us knew exactly its location? But hey, none of us knows how her brain works.

“I’ve got you some painkillers.” She came with four small plastic clips full of pills. “Modified. But definitely legal. I got it from Jong Kook oppa’s friend.”

I looked at her in disbelief. Although I know my PE teacher is the sanest person I’ve ever met, I think it’s safe to say Seohyun is far too influenced by his unhealthy circle of friends. For example is Jung Yonghwa, the legal scientist who greatly influenced Seohyun.

I don’t know why I took that pill rather desperately, almost clawing Seohyun’s palm. Perhaps because the pain on my arm became so much unbearable? When I took a vaccine on fourth grade, the pain was bearable. I cried at first, but only that.

But this?

Is freaking painful.

Despite Seohyun gave me some Honeydukes Chocolate Bar (she exclusively got them from that freaking Yonghwa when he visited Hogwarts), which very delicious and I must admit, gave me a split second on forgetting my pain, it’s still not enough.

After a few minutes of gulping down the painkillers, I feel my pain slowly subsided, and I finally able to do anything in peace without the stinging pain on my arm.

“No more pain,” I breathed a sigh of relief. “Who wants to go for dinner?” Five arms raised. Strange, I thought there are only four of us…? Excluding me..

“Who the he—SOOJUNG?!”

Krystal, my sister, and also my freaking teacher, is standing beside Seohyun, with Amber who looked shocked, but still raising her arm.

“Who are you?” Amber managed to ask, with wide mouth. Krystal squinted her eyes at me, and I know she was asking a question through her gaze. I gulped. I never felt this intimidated by Krystal before, and perhaps that’s why I’m visibly shaking at the moment.

“Juhyun-sshi,” Seohyun glanced to Krystal. “You didn’t turn my sister to a man, did you?” Seohyun visibly stiffen and looked at my direction. “Hm… what will you do if I answer a no and what will you do if I answer a yes?” Seohyun challenged with a slight tremble. Damn, you shouldn’t do it, despite Krystal is the same age as you, she’s a freaking teacher!

AND SHE’S SCARY! NOTE THAT!

Krystal cupped her own chin, smirking at her. I must say her smirk is definitely creepier than mine. “If it’s a yes you will be ed up, and if it’s a no you will be ed up anyways. Better truthful, aren’t we?” She ended it with a creepy sweet smile. Yep. She’s officially scarier than me.

I glanced to my friends, and they only shook their head. Nicole even pretended to sleep.

Damn you all.

“Care to elaborate?”

Krystal repeated the gesture. Her smirk was even wider and scarier now. “Let’s just say, goodbye to chemis—“ She was quickly cut off by a horror stricken Seohyun.

“OKAY! OKAY! Okay… that man over there, yes that freaking handsome man, is your sister. God.” I froze. Krystal looked at me, and slowly walked towards me. I backed down automatically. What should I do? Lie to her or not?

“Cucumber.” She said suddenly.

“ you.” I automatically replied, scowling at her.

“Hah. I see you’re not lying Juhyun.” She smirked at me, then to Seohyun who looked at me blankly. “I’m dead.” She squeaked and made a dash outside. Krystal followed her, also dashing madly to chase her.

“Lunch tomorrow!” I heard Seohyun screamed from outside, then a shriek, and a loud thud. I guess Krystal caught her…?

--

It’s already Sunday morning and I’m still not yet back. Krystal was quick to recover from her shock (snort) and will forgive Seohyun if Seohyun managed to de-transform me before the school started again in two days (or a day, hm, considering today is Sunday and yesterday is, well, Saturday). Seohyun just saluted and looked at me evilly. God. I swore she wanted revenge on that big bruise on her forehead. But then, she couldn’t. Not when Krystal is the teacher who teaches chemistry. Nope. Seohyun? Nah. She won’t stand a chance. Krystal is my younger sister, remember?

But Seohyun became a complete , after Krystal and Amber went home.

"You should eat that, oppa." "GO TO SLEEP OPPA!" "Oppa, Tiffany unnie THREW my fish away!"

Oppa. Oppa. OppaOppa. Oppa.

If Seohyun wasn’t crazy, then maybe I already strangle her already. But NOOOO, of course she’s crazy. I recalled the time when Sunny was angry and lunged to her, then Seohyun suddenly gave spray with unknown content and SUNNY  poofed – covered in pink smoke – and when the smoke cleared, I saw a blonde bunny. It’s freaking blond, not a freaking golden or light brown! And I just realized that Sunny dyed her hair blonde when that happened. And Seohyun gave Sunny to her friend… which I recall is Sooyoung. And… I talked too much.

Rule number 1: Never piss off Seohyun unless you’re already under her, er, potion influence. She’ll suddenly be good to you. Strange, but true. Mischievous yes, but unnerving? no. You wouldn’t believe me how much she unnerved me these past years, listening to her cackling madly because she successfully invented a transfiguring potion. I began to doubt if she’s mad scientist since then. In the end i knew she’s just plain mad. Yep.

Anyway, I’m not yet back.

Yeah. I just want to emphasize my sorrow.

God I want to kick her .

 


I apologize for the hiatus! I never knew highschool is this busy!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience... though this chapter is short, I can assure you I will update next week or tomorrow.

Depends... of course:)

Comment please! subs and upvotes later, and comment first! :v