Act II: Off

What The? [H]

That day, Seohyun felt something wasn’t right. She was struck with an uneasy feeling right after she was off the bed and the uneasy feeling returned with a nasty migraine after she swallowed the pill again to keep the 'guy' body on.

She wasn’t alone, thankfully (or not). She noticed Nicole was behaving a bit off as well. Nicole convinced all of them she was only a bit dizzy and the other four left it at that. It wasn't until after Tiffany tactlessly remarked that her cooking wasn’t as delicious as it usually been and the usually soft-spoken and cool Nicole Jung suddenly snapped and yelled and… to put it simply it was literal chaos, that Seohyun was convinced that something was clearly wrong with Nicole and her.

It took all of Sunny’s strength to pull Nicole off the pink lover and calm her down. Apology came up quick and sincere, but the four girls-or-boys were still confused and went to school with less than jolly mood.

Seohyun gently placed her bag on her designated seat and scanned the classroom. She was quite early today, with only four of her classmates inside the large room. Good thing, she thought and opened the calendar of her phone.

Her eyebrows disappeared under her bangs and she had to suppress a loud groan.

Her menstrual cycle. Of course. That explained everything. The crankiness and the migraines. Hah.

It was almost a full three weeks of eating the pills and she could feel the ‘drug-that-changes-your-gender’ effect was getting beaten by the natural rapid increase of estrogen level inside her body. She knew her body well enough to remember that she always had an irregular schedule, but usually never strayed too far.

She reminded herself to eat more fruits and vegetables and ban junk foods altogether.

“Ow,” She hissed. The ty migraines returned again.

"Back to Seohyun again, I suppose," she groaned softly. Her voice was low enough for even her deskmate not to hear.

She wasn’t lying when she said they could change back from boy to girl and vice versa. Well, back then, of course. But now, after reviewing her reproduction biology lessons and her brother’s notes, she considered herself a big liar.

She figured out that antibody and metabolism played a big part in the transformation. But it was only recently she finally figured out how exactly other hormones played.

The girls were going to be disappointed, she thought.

But first, did she packed any pads?


Stephen Jung formerly known as Tiffany Hwang was having the time of his/her life.

First of all, she was loving the attention those lusty girls and boys threw at her during a game on her PE class. Tiffany was always a gorgeous girl, but her beauty wasn’t quite able to turn straight girls gay and gay boys straight for her. So this was quite a first for her.

She wasn’t telling her original self, awesome, because that would be a lie. Rather, she said that her male self’s awesomeness was a bit off the roof.

Stephen was both beautiful and handsome. He was masculine, but there was something feminine and cute about him. His voice was a bit rough but deep and as Jessica would put it, y as hell. He was lean and muscular. She sight of strong and taut but not overly bulky of her male self’s was certainly a sight to behold. She was sure that this was what made all of them swoon for Stephen Jung.

If being a guy this awesome, then she would gladly be a guy for the rest of her life. She didn’t know if it would solidify her statement as a true lesbian or not, but she could care less about it.

Second of all, Stephen was, like her original body, was tough and quick on his feet. He was quicker, but that was because he was a guy. The list went on and on.

“You were amazing back then,” Yuri praised her, smiling as she offered a bottle of fresh water. Tiffany smiled back at her. She took a big gulp and thanked Yuri for the water. “I totally were the MVP, right?”

The dark skinned girl laughed. “Yes, as much as I want to admit you were impressive.”

“Booyah!” Tiffany laughed. “Better than Jessi amirite babe?”

Yuri’s smile suddenly dropped and honestly that scared Tiffany. “How do you know Jessica played football?”

Tiffany kept on smiling. But inside, she was beating herself up.

“I mean the Spanish footballer!” She laughed nervously. “The Los Blancos’ forward?”

“Not a fan of football,” Yuri pouted. She moved to sit beside Tiffany. “Sorry I scared you. I kind of thought you’re Sica’s friend.”

“Oh?” Play dumb, play dumb!

“One of her friends used to call her Jessi,” Yuri paused for a sigh, “she told me she used to play football too, on her youth. Funny because she is still young! But she said it was because of an injury so I guess that made sense.”

Tiffany chuckled in genuine amusement. She had been with Jessica since she was still a fetus, for God’s sake, of course, she knew the blatant lie Jessica was telling off to her potential love interest. She quitted because she was the oldest of the team and yet she wasn’t made a captain due to her weak stamina. Jungs and their pride, honestly.

The two deskmates chatted for a bit before other boys on their class joined the conversation and they talked about everything but schools. Soon after, the bell rang and they returned to the locker room, eager to be out of their sweaty uniform.

But when Tiffany returned to her class, she was surprised to see a very worried Sunny and absent-minded Jessica standing in front of her class.

“Something the matter, friends?” She asked with a confused smile. Sunny didn’t say anything to her but Jessica quickly called the class leader that Tiffany was needed by the principal. It seemed Jessica knew her classmates well enough to be able to deceive the gullible class leader, despite not showing it to the public. As soon as the class leader approved, Tiffany was pulled harshly by the two midgets.

Tiffany kept on asking the matter at hand, but the two were stubborn on keeping the detail that drove Tiffany off the edge. But, the pink-lover decided to keep shut for the time being after noticing the complete seriousness and worry on the two older boys/girls face.

Finally, they arrived at their destination.

The infirmary.

“Did Taeyeon cracked Seohyun’s skull?” Tiffany tried to joke after seeing a clear hesitation the two guys/girls showed on when reaching the door handle.

Sunny’s lips twitched. Jessica blatantly snorted her amusement as they proceeded to enter the ward with Jessica leading them inside. The nurse allowed them to enter and pointed out the patient’s bed.

The nurse was apparently Yoona. The youngest of them winked and ushered them to the designated bed.

When the curtains were pulled, Tiffany was shocked to see Nicole and Seohyun sitting cross-legged on the bed with oversized clothes.

No, oversized clothes was not the point here.

It was their body.

They were back on their female body.